Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What a terrible day

100,926 Views | 381 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Just Tired
AggieRob93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

AggieRob93 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Oh I'm sorry?

Did we win the SEC?

So many of you hypocrites said we were going all the way after the Bama game!

Looks like you weren't right either!

We finish another mediocre season full of inexcusable losses and you're celebrating like we won a title or something.

Maybe you haven't figured out that this is what A&M football is: it gives you a shred of hope that maybe we're finally turning the corner into an elite program only to finish with a bunch of losses and a who gives a **** bowl game yet again while on the outside of the playoffs again

Just sit down and shut up.

Or you'll do what exactly?

Nothing.

You hoisted yourself on your own petard with your original post. So sit down, and shut up.
Maroon Dawn
AG
AggieRob93 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

AggieRob93 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Oh I'm sorry?

Did we win the SEC?

We finish another mediocre season full of inexcusable losses and you're celebrating like we won a title or something.

Maybe you haven't figured out that this is what A&M football is: it gives you a shred of hope that maybe we're finally turning the corner into an elite program only to finish with a bunch of losses and a who gives a **** bowl game yet again while on the outside of the playoffs again

Just sit down and shut up.

Or you'll do what exactly?

Nothing.

You hoisted yourself on your own petard with your original post. So sit down, and shut up.

No, I don't think I will

I mean wow, you all really showed me the error of my ways for thinking we were in for another mediocre season of Aggie Football because of one game that didn't matter at all in the end
mjfrog
AG
You should change your name to Maroon Dusk, since you have doubled down on the demise of our program. Wow, what a time to put that one out. Top rated class in the country about to unfold. BOO HOO. Fascinating.
Maroon Dawn
AG
mjfrog said:

You should change your name to Maroon Dusk, since you have doubled down on the demise of our program. Wow, what a time to put that one out. Top rated class in the country about to unfold. BOO HOO. Fascinating.

If we get the Top Rated class then that's great

Call me when they win some hardware and I will declare Jimbo the best A&M coach of the modern game

Look at UGA

4 straight Top 1 or 2 classes finally paying off (probably)

That's what it takes just to get a shot at the title
old yeller
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

As fun as this is, this will be my final post on this thread even though this obsession is truly tremendous and I've absolutely loved reading all this crying and bleeding!

Final post
Maroon Dawn
AG
old yeller said:

Maroon Dawn said:

As fun as this is, this will be my final post on this thread even though this obsession is truly tremendous and I've absolutely loved reading all this crying and bleeding!

Final post

Changed my mind since you all can't let it go
spherical
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

old yeller said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Final post

Hey we lost a couple games and look whose back!
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

old yeller said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Final post

Lol
Maroon Dawn
AG
spherical said:

Maroon Dawn said:

old yeller said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Final post

Hey we lost a couple games and look whose back!

Are you serious?

I didn't bump this thread after any of our inexcusable losses to crow about them

Inexplicably it's you all still bumping this thread after inexcusable losses to Ole Miss and LSU completely rendered the Bama game meaningless
spherical
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Oh I'm sorry?

Did we win the SEC?

Still doesn't know the difference between having and expressing whatever expectations you want, and the "goodbye cruel world" note in the OP
Maroon Dawn
AG
spherical said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Oh I'm sorry?

Did we win the SEC?

Still doesn't know the difference between having and expressing whatever expectations you want, and the "goodbye cruel world" note in the OP

And what exactly does any of it matter here at the end of another 8-4 season?

I said I was wrong about the Bama game.

That's all you're ever getting.
trueaggie2782
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

spherical said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Oh I'm sorry?

Did we win the SEC?

And what exactly does any of it matter here at the end of another 8-4 season?

Didn't you say you were done making an ass out of yourself on this thread?
Maroon Dawn
AG
You mean like bumping a thread about a game that is now totally meaningless thanks to two inexcusable losses?

I'm still trying to figure out the point myself so if you figure it out let me know
cevans_40
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

You mean like bumping a thread about a game that is now totally meaningless thanks to two inexcusable losses?

I'm still trying to figure out the point myself so if you figure it out let me know

Still disappointed we won, I see
trueaggie2782
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

I don't think the point is about the game. The point is about dumbass knee jerk reactions before the game has been played. I guess I don't expect you to understand that though.
TnAg23
AG
Nothing new here. MD has "Absolutely Loved reading all of this crying and bleeding" just like he "Can't wait for A&M to get blown out."

This season was not mediocre.

We lost our QB and half of our offensive line early in the season to injuries. Before those injuries, those were already the two position groups with concern. MD screamed from the mountains that we would go 0-SEC.

And here we are. After having the LSU game stolen from us by horrible referee calls and bad QB play, we still somehow managed to make this a successful season with a lot to build off of, and will probably finish with 9 wins.

If I remember correctly, I predicted 10-11 wins before all of those injuries, and you predicted
0-8 SEC and struggling against Prarie View. Who is the idiot?

A&M is one of the most exciting and up-and-coming programs in the nation. We are about to sign one of the top recruiting classes in the history of college football and have an elite head coach. The only way to not be excited about what's to come is to be a tu fan, or to just be an idiot.

On the off chance that MD did go here for a year before transferring to Tech or just dropping out, it's clear that he is not an A&M fan in any way, shape, or form. MD is a sip troll who somehow stole an Ag Tag. Someone on staff should investigate and revoke it, so we can realize that he is a troll and stop giving him the time of day.
TxAg76
AG
Some can't comprehend the building of a program.
Just because we wrote big checks recently doesn't mean we get instantaneous Nattys.

We're well on our way. Future is brighter than its ever been. Ever. But some cant see it, because they're still in the middle of throwing their tantrum, like a toddler that didn't get their way.

Meanwhile the adults are standing around shaking their heads, wondering whose F'ing kid this is.
Saint Pablo
Can't wait to bump this in 2031
cevans_40
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Can't wait to bump this in 2031

Hopefully gramps is still around to see it.

Hell, hopefully I'm still around.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
This is a double down of epic proportions by OP

One can only hope this thread never gets locked. It has potential to be an all time great
-Ben There/R.C.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Let's go ahead and make it 300 replies to this thread.
medwriter
TnAg23 said:

Nothing new here. MD has "Absolutely Loved reading all of this crying and bleeding" just like he "Can't wait for A&M to get blown out."

This season was not mediocre.

We lost our QB and half of our offensive line early in the season to injuries. Before those injuries, those were already the two position groups with concern. MD screamed from the mountains that we would go 0-SEC.

And here we are. After having the LSU game stolen from us by horrible referee calls and bad QB play, we still somehow managed to make this a successful season with a lot to build off of, and will probably finish with 9 wins.

If I remember correctly, I predicted 10-11 wins before all of those injuries, and you predicted
0-8 SEC and struggling against Prarie View. Who is the idiot?

A&M is one of the most exciting and up-and-coming programs in the nation. We are about to sign one of the top recruiting classes in the history of college football and have an elite head coach. The only way to not be excited about what's to come is to be a tu fan, or to just be an idiot.

On the off chance that MD did go here for a year before transferring to Tech or just dropping out, it's clear that he is not an A&M fan in any way, shape, or form. MD is a sip troll who somehow stole an Ag Tag. Someone on staff should investigate and revoke it, so we can realize that he is a troll and stop giving him the time of day.
This post delivers. Great points, all of them.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

mjfrog said:

If we get the Top Rated class then that's great

Call me when they win some hardware and I will declare Jimbo the best A&M coach of the modern game

Look at UGA

4 straight Top 1 or 2 classes finally paying off (probably)

That's what it takes just to get a shot at the title

Geez, you continue to suck! Are you going to continue?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Once you guys realize that MD is just a wannabe WWE wrestler masquerading as an Internet poster, he becomes a lot funnier. All of his posts are hypocritical, straw man arguments, or gaslighting , because he doesn't care. He just wants people to ooh and ahh at him while he pretends to Efight someone. His last post he thinks he just gave the equivalent of the people's elbow to everyone here who has been making fun of him.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Potcake said:

OP is the idiot that called an Aggie baseball season over after the third series. And they went to the CWS.

"Oh yeah, well did we win the CWS? Then I was technically right! Enjoy accepting mediocrity."

I called his last post on page 1 of the thread, btw.
Pumpkinhead
AG
MD on football board: A&M football is terrible.

MD on Basketball board: A&M basketball is terrible.

MD on Baseball board: A&M baseball is terrible.

MD on Politics board. The World is terrible. The United States is terrible. Texas A&M University is terrible. Some particular person is terrible.

Don't know if his posting persona is his real persona or just a message board thing but usually with an MD post you know what you are usually going to get: Something or someone is being identified as being terrible.
panhandlefarmer
AG
Some people's social media schtick is to be the contrarian in every discussion, regardless of the validity of their point of view.
AggieIce
AG
We all know a MD type in real life. They are miserable to be around, secretly love to lose, and always act like dramatic little "victims"

Pathetic
BMX Bandit
where did yesterday rate on the "terrible day" scale?
DallasAg 94
BMX Bandit said:

It was actually a wonderful day. maroondawn got to take an involuntary 30 day LOA.
Sea Speed
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

BMX Bandit said:

It was actually a wonderful day. maroondawn got to take an involuntary 30 day LOA.

Lol really? For what?
WES2006AG
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

BMX Bandit said:

As much as we all wish this were true, and permanent, he has already been posting in the Zoo this morning.
Double Diamond
This is classic fail!
old yeller
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

bkimble12 said:

Damn dude let us play the game first

Score prediction? Can you admit what you know is going to happen?
spherical
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Champ Bailey said:

Potcake said:

OP is the idiot that called an Aggie baseball season over after the third series. And they went to the CWS.

"Oh yeah, well did we win the CWS? Then I was technically right! Enjoy accepting mediocrity."

I called his last post on page 1 of the thread, btw.

And then it devolved into this kind of "well but… why are y'all still bothering me"… thing…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.