Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What a terrible day

102,444 Views | 381 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Just Tired
Repeat the Line
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sip OP hasn't come back?
PatriotAg02
AG
This thread.
TxAg76
AG
Maroon Dewsh
old yeller
Turkey
AG
I have not thought about the sips since A&M joined the SEC, moved onto greener pastures. You should try it.
Spiritofaggieland
AG
Guess y'all scared him off.
azul_rain
Op can redeem himself by post his wife's tits
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
zephyr88
AG
OP is clearly a dumbass, respectfully...

Only his wife's cans could save him.
spherical
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Sips win behind a heisman contender and we get blown out by 50+ at home. This program is cursed for all eternity

Better every day…

Edit: stolen from OR
waltonloads11
AG
Based on OPs profile, he is at the Politics Board mostly. Probably being wrong most of the time.
Shoefly!
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Sips win behind a heisman contender and we get blown out by 50+ at home. This program is cursed for all eternity

Baawaaah! Maroon, Maroon, Maroon how ya doing? Any new guesses for Aggie sports?
coupland boy
AG
Turkey said:

I have not thought about the sips since A&M joined the SEC, moved onto greener pastures. You should try it.

Sadly the goobers that get so excited they have to do the horns down for the camera when we play Alabama, Auburn etc disagree.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Turkey said:

Aside from all of your other posts talking about how you don't think about them, of course.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Hating ut is part of being an Aggie. A very satisfying part.
rbcs_2
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Turkey said:

Aside from all of your other posts talking about how you don't think about them, of course.
Wow! Turkey has moved on so much he might be communicating from the future.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Hi guys!

Heard you wanted an update!

Here it is:

You're all still liars and hypocrites and not ONE of you actually believed we were going to beat Bama so thinking you're owed some sort of apology is just pure delusion!

Cry more, cry harder and see you next bump!
Sea Speed
AG
Thinking the Ags were going to lose =/= whatever you wanna call that genital bleeding you were doing
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Hi guys!

Here it is:

You're all still liars and hypocrites and not ONE of you actually believed we were going to beat Bama so thinking you're owed some sort of apology is just pure delusion!

You know, it had gotten to the point where I was beginning to feel bad for you taking so much shame for the utter idiocy of your OP.

Then you post something like this, just text book gaslighting, and that empathy just melts away. Almost as fast as the tears you must have had watching us beat Bama.
ClearlyJustSomeAg
AG
I didn't think we were going to beat Bama. I also didn't whine like a ***** on the internet for blue stars about it either.
infinity ag
Which game was OP referring to?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

words don't even mean things anymore.
Shoefly!
AG
Bamar & sip heisman candidate. Baahwaah!
Psycho Bunny
Wow maroon dawn if you truly feel that way, I hear the tsips need some new fans. Bounce on over to burnt orange nation, horns 24/7 or surlyhorns and join those clowns.
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
TnAg23
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Hi guys!

Here it is:

Your insistence on this behavior undoubtedly proves that you are just a troll and are most likely not a real aggie.

Nobody on here was saying we were going to win the SEC and go undefeated.

You, on the other hand, were saying we would most likely go 0-SEC.
You said that we were mediocre at best, and one of the worst teams out there at worst.
You told us you couldn't wait to get beaten so people like me would realize how bad we are.
People emboldened by your stupidity called for Jimbo's job.

I don't want an apology. Nobody here does. You will forever be a joke on this forum.

You have proven, and continue to reassert yourself, as an uneducated idiot.
PacifistAg
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Hi guys!

Here it is:

I read this, then checked out what your most popular forum is. I was not surprised.
Marcus Brutus
PacifistAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Hi guys!

Here it is:

I read this, then checked out what your most pious forum is. I was not surprised.

That's some irony there.
PacifistAg
AG
Typo fixed. Thanks for helping me catch that.
spherical
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Hi guys!

Here it is:

You know, it had gotten to the point where I was beginning to feel bad for you taking so much shame for the utter idiocy of your OP.

Then you post something like this, just text book gaslighting, and that empathy just melts away. Almost as fast as the tears you must have had watching us beat Bama.

Seriously- it would be a surreal feeling to literally be mad about the Ags having a great season.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Not when you're a sip.
dcg4403
AG
Dude just needs to be banned. Nothing wrong with a good debate and difference of opinion but this guy clearly hates life and is doing his best to bring down this entire board.

Guess when I see his username, I will hear nothing but crickets.
TexanJeff
AG
PatriotAg02 said:

None of that has happened.

Post of the year?
Maroon Dawn
AG
As fun as this is, this will be my final post on this thread even though this obsession is truly tremendous and I've absolutely loved reading all this crying and bleeding!

Just remember: 1) You have no say at all and 2) no apology is ever coming so just marinate on that and cry harder and harder
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

As fun as this is, this will be my final post on this thread even though this obsession is truly tremendous and I've absolutely loved reading all this crying and bleeding!

Just remember: 1) You have no say at all and 2) no apology is ever coming so just marinate on that and cry harder and harder

It is obvious this thread is eating at you, just admit it
old yeller
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Maroon Dawn said:

He can't answer you. That was his final post.
WES2006AG
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Yep, knowing this thread burns Maroon deep inside is so very satisfying.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.