Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kellen Mond = Donovan McNabb 2.0

5,875 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by greg.w.h
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bunk Moreland said:

infinity ag said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with Mond

He was pretty bad for 3 years and was decent in year 4.

This is an awful take. At least attempt to be objective to cover up the blind hate.

Why should I hate Mond or anyone? Everyone knows he was bad for 3 years. He was decent to good in his last year here. Maybe he is on a journey to the Moon, I don't know. Not every NFL star was a star in college. If you think he's going to be the next Tom Brady, then I hope you are right.
roygbell
I've watched a few of Mond's games and never saw him as a little more over the average college QB. Mond and Ehlilnger are at the #8 and #9 21 NFL QB prospects on the latest list of 21 QBs. I don't see either of them going in the top two rounds. I don't have any bias in either of them but would take Ehlinger over Mond. Maybe it is because I have seen more of Ehlinger.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
infinity ag said:

Bunk Moreland said:

infinity ag said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with Mond

He was pretty bad for 3 years and was decent in year 4.

This is an awful take. At least attempt to be objective to cover up the blind hate.

Why should I hate Mond or anyone? Everyone knows he was bad for 3 years. He was decent to good in his last year here. Maybe he is on a journey to the Moon, I don't know. Not every NFL star was a star in college. If you think he's going to be the next Tom Brady, then I hope you are right.

He was fine his junior and senior year. You have never been able to depend on him to win a game. His freshman year we had Kirk and Trayveon that we could depend on, his sophomore year we had Trayveon that we could depend on, and this last year we had the line, Smith, and Spiller we could depend on. His junior year we didn't have anyone that could do this, so that's why you would have games like against OSU where he ends up being the MVP, yet everyone on here is pissed at him because he isn't doing more.

Outside of his senior year, I've never seen a QB be as tough as he was in taking so many hits, and getting back up to play. We will be very lucky if we have another QB on the roster with that ability.

His best chance in the NFL is to go to a team like the Pats or the Chiefs, where he can ride the bench and learn for a few years from a veteran dual threat QB before he is put in the game.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Hopefully we never have another OL that suspect
greg.w.h
AG
Being drafted is worth the price of admission.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.