Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Mond retweeted about Israeli Church group

24,404 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Law Hall 69-72
RetiredpostalMarine
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Mond also retweeted a post from this Hate Group. This group hates Edomites also known as white people.

The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (ICGJC, also Israelite Church-God & Jesus), formerly known as the Israeli Church of Universal Practical Knowledge, is an organization of Black Hebrew Israelites The Southern Poverty Law Center has designated the ICGJC as an active Hate Group.
The ICGJC teaches that the descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes and true biblical Jews are the Black Americans, West Indians, and Native Americans of North and South America and those scattered throughout the whole planet, but not the Jewish people or the Africans. The group claims that the "Black Israelites" have divine favor and inspiration and are superior to "Edomites" (white people) and all other non-Israelite people. They also hold strong apocalyptic views regarding the end of the world. The ICGJC believes that Yahawashi (Jesus) is God's divine Son and Messiah, and the redeemer for the sins of the Israelites and no other nation, that the Old and New Testament and Apocrypha are inspired Scripture, but the group does not believe in the doctrine of the Trinity.
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the group's leaders are "obsessed with hatred for Edomites", and in 2008 had churches in cities in 10 US states. Its headquarters are in New York City, and its leader is known as "Chief High Priest Tazadaqyah".

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jersey-city-shooting-shines-light-on-black-hebrew-israelites-extreme-beleifs/

I talk to him when I am lonesome like; and I am sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth
p8aggie
AG
I thought it was okay to hate white people.
JPK89
AG
p8aggie said:

Exactly. That's not racist.
Texagsubscriber
Post the tweet.
NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
W
AG
the more he tweets the better.

it diminishes everything he does
MaroonStain
AG
Am I supposed to feel guilty or be a victim today? I'm getting my days mixed up.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
Shoefly!
AG
This is a football forum what the hell the Israelites have to do with it?
RetiredpostalMarine
Your Starting QB is retweeting them and they are a hate group.
I talk to him when I am lonesome like; and I am sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth
Hehateme1
Where's the tweet ??
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
I dont know anything about the tweet or the group, but I do know the southern poverty law center is a disgraced hate group. I try to give a lot of grace to people citing movements, organizations, and groups that dont sound like what they are.
AG
Shoefly! said:

The Israelites, like our football team, didn't win anything for at least 40 years.
South Platte
My biblical knowledge reminds me that God wiped the Edomites off the earth when they didn't help Israel during the Babylonian invasion. They laughed at them for getting taken over. God settled the score.

Anybody an expert on Obadiah?
RetiredpostalMarine
https://twitter.com/Judah_Yochanan
RetiredpostalMarine
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

I dont know anything about the tweet or the group, but I do know the southern poverty law center is a disgraced hate group. I try to give a lot of grace to people citing movements, organizations, and groups that dont sound like what they are.

Blame wiki for that.
https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/04/controversial-leader-of-hebrew-israelite-movement-from-nj-dies-of-coronavirus-church-says.html

https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/49340d1df255496b8c3ad03bfd50a6c9
milner79
Shoefly! said:

Don't we open with the Israelites on Sept. 5?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
milner79 said:

Shoefly! said:

merch
We don't need to see the tweet, do we? mond has done quite enough already. We know who he is.

Proof: posters did not immediately call bull on OP, instead they ask to see proof. If Mond wasn't who he has shown himself to be, our first response would be to call bull. But it isn't. Because we know who Mond is.
RetiredpostalMarine
milner79 said:

Shoefly! said:

Ok. So, it doesn't bother you the starting QB at A&M is re-tweeting stuff from people who openly hate white people, jews, etc...? That's ok to you?
RetiredpostalMarine
merch said:

We don't need to see the tweet, do we? mond has done quite enough already. We know who he is.

Proof: posters did not immediately call bull on OP, instead they ask to see proof. If Mond wasn't who he has shown himself to be, our first response would be to call bull. But it isn't. Because we know who Mond is.

And anyone who has twitter can look on Monds profile. It's still there.
milner79
RetiredpostalMarine said:

milner79 said:

Shoefly! said:

Ok. So, it doesn't bother you the starting QB at A&M is re-tweeting stuff from people who openly hate white people, jews, etc...? That's ok to you?

Lighten up, Francis. Look around. You will find I'm just as pi$$ed about all this as anyone.
Spyderman
AG
Amerika
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
JustisWalkert
AG
It's time for Jimbo and Kellen to have a talk.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Quote:

He's got too much to lose to get involved in this moral panic. High profile people have a metaphorical gun to their head right now. If you commit thought crime the mob will ruin you.
AG
milner79 said:

Shoefly! said:

And the SEC West just keeps getting tougher...
sharpdressedman

Quote:

He's got too much to lose to get involved in this moral panic. High profile people have a metaphorical gun to their head right now. If you commit thought crime the mob will ruin you.
It appears Jimbo is allowing Mond to self-destruct, avoiding a potential career death-spiral of his own. JMO
Cuterebra
AG
Can't wait for TexAgs to cover this on Twitter. With context of course. Do some reporting, guys!
Post removed:
by user
Mr. White
Sponge said:

p8aggie said:

It's okay to hate white people that start these stupid threads on a football forum.

The thread about the starting QB of the football team?
AGNinBCS
AG
I looked and cannot find the twitter post OP mentions. Can someone please post it here?
RetiredpostalMarine
AGNinBCS said:

I looked and cannot find the twitter post OP mentions. Can someone please post it here?

This is the group that he re-tweeted. It's still on his profile.

https://twitter.com/Judah_Yochanan
oysterbayAG
AG
The 2020 season is finished before it even starts ! Good night now !
Ag Tag

Quote:

We're moving toward liberal totalitarianism.
ldg397
AG
milner79 said:

Shoefly! said:

Don't sleep on the Israelites I heard there qb1 is the second coming!!
Sparkie
AG
ldg397 said:

milner79 said:

Shoefly! said:

Don't sleep on the Israelites I heard there qb1 is the second coming!!
gigemags-99
AG
Just win, baby, win
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.