Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Longhorn Jealousy

36,060 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jim 78
TennesseeVol
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know three guys that are diehard Longhorn fans. They fly out there to some of the games. They are terribly upset at you guys even to the point they hate anything Aggie.

Walked down the hall at their business the other day and heard one of them hollering, chewing someone out and cursing them. I slowly started peeking around the door and he was throwing things across his office. His back was to me and he was cursing at the computer screen hollering, "Big s**t!! Big Aggie s**t!!" I waited a minute and eased in asking what was wrong. He said "Aggie this, Aggie that!!! SEC this, SEC that!!! They were a nobody until they joined the SEC and now they're getting all the media attention."

Ha!! Really funny. Heard them at lunch talking to each other saying they had to get in the SEC, too. I laughed at them saying us Vols don't want their cancer and besides A&M will see to it you'll never get in. Ha! They started calling me names and cussing the SEC and the Aggies. They were mad, mad but i got under their skin. Don't think that your recent upturn in facilities and media attention isn't being noticed with jealousy and scorn.
Bob Harris
I used to enjoy making longhorns mad, but now I just don't give a ****.
Slamn Sharpe
They're smart enough to know that the SEC is the ticket to success as long as A&M is there. It has been a huge fear of mine from day 1 that they will some day weasel their way in via politics/money

We need to build as much momentum as possible
ahlongslide
AG
You shouldn't spend so much time in Little Caesars, OP.
Al Bula
AG
None of this happened.
Drake aTm
AG
...And then Everyone clapped!
Raptor
AG
These are grown ass men?

Just clarifying.
Dr.HeadCase
AG
This reads like something that took you all day and multiple revisions to write. And I don't mean that as a compliment.
tamudadx2
AG
Bad bull.
HoustonAg2106
AG
OP is a sip troll
TyperWoods
tsips.

they're ass, my dude.
lotoarmy
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

They're smart enough to know that the SEC is the ticket to success as long as A&M is there. It has been a huge fear of mine from day 1 that they will some day weasel their way in via politics/money

We gotta build a wall!
Last of the Old Army
SEC Champs
AG
There's only one UT, and it's already in the SEC.
WC94
AG
Must be a thriving business if one of the owners is focused on off season football. The business will go under, unless they the have a licensing agreement on sip dildos.
Snap E Tom
ahlongslide said:

"Sir, this is an Arby's."

No, really. OPs story happened at an Arby's.
ahlongslide
AG
Snap E Tom said:

ahlongslide said:

"Sir, this is an Arby's."

No, really. OPs story happened at an Arby's.

So the "SHOW ME THE MEAT" commercials are effective at drawing tu applicants
OldCorpsTerd86
AG
dongs-gonna-dong y'all
I am here for the comments.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
If this is a sip troll, the irony of making yourself up as a fan of the real UT just to laugh at people believing your made up story you posted on the website of your "not" rival is just too funny.
Wife of Chas Satterfield
The only thing thing that satisfies Charles and keeps his mind off of you evil agggys is the daily peg.
Whatthefunyo
This all seems very contrived. I just don't see grown ass men getting so butt hurt during their shift at such a fine dining establishment at Little Caesars.

Disturbing if true.
West Point Aggie
AG
Hey OP: stop associating with the burnt orange...nothing good comes from it
Thirsty Third
AG
Stick to your day job, OP. You are terrible at writing fiction.
Highway 6 runs both ways...
Tamu_mgm
AG
I looove them longhorn tears.
Meximan
OP has been around since 2010 talking SEC and after one post y'all thrown him under the tu bus?

Texags gonna Texags.
schmellba99
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

A&M and Arkansas will never vote to allow tu in. I have serious doubts that Alabama would be on board with it either.

Bottom line - it won't happen. Ever.
Win At Life
AG
Meximan said:

OP has been around since 2010 talking SEC and after one post y'all thrown him under the tu bus?

Texags gonna Texags.

No shiat. OP is a Volunteer no don't. Not a sip. And why would a sip want to make tu look like jackwads? That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
levypantsEOY
Cool story, Hansel.
HunterAggie
schmellba99 said:

McDadeTXAggie said:

A&M and Arkansas will never vote to allow tu in. I have serious doubts that Alabama would be on board with it either.

Agree. No need for any "momentum".

tu will never receive enough votes to enter the SEC.
Bill Superman
AG
schmellba99 said:

McDadeTXAggie said:

Doubt corndog would be up for it either - they are a bit smarter than it appears
Artimus Gordon
We knew all this going in! They (99% of them) were too butthurt and stupid, to understand the long term consequences of the move. But that's what happens when you sit in your ivory tower and think you are God's gift to college football. They will have a very long time to get used to the new dynamics of the move.
Slamn Sharpe
schmellba99 said:

McDadeTXAggie said:

The whole voting platform can and will probably change. It's nice to live in a world where everything is black and white. Unfortunately money and politics can create a lot of grey
Slamn Sharpe
HunterAggie said:

schmellba99 said:

McDadeTXAggie said:

Agree. No need for any "momentum".

tu will never receive enough votes to enter the SEC.

If I offered you enough money you would vote exactly like I asked
ghowe
AG
obliviously this is a troll job. Has anyone ever met a sip with this kind of grasp and understanding of the facts? Their ego defenses just doesn't allow for it.
AgDotCom
This is all you need to know.....

Slamn Sharpe
AgDotCom said:

This is all you need to know.....

The storm is coming. We saw a glimpse of this under Sumlin/Manziel. If things go in the direction it appears with Coach Fisher, we will see t.u do something drastic to stop the bleeding.

They will not allow both Baylol and A&M to out perform them year after year. They definitely wont allow success such as a playoff appearance to go unnoticed.

Pray they get into some obscene contract that locks them into something for a long time

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.