Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** Official Game Thread TEXAS A&M vs auburn *****

228,456 Views | 3218 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by schwack schwack
Onionman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JJxvi said:

Pure Aggie said:

Mond is a cancer on the whole team

Mond is the best skill position player on the field for us and the gap is not small
Ausbon is better, IMO.
aggiebq03+
At least we will be crushed instead of losing a close one like Ole Miss.
Dale Gribble
Kozmozag said:

Losing corbin and jackson, are to much to overcome.

Has nothing to do with the RBs. The OL is putrid.
JJxvi
AG
bmks270 said:

JJxvi said:

Pure Aggie said:

Mond is the best skill position player on the field for us and the gap is not small

Then we should have him running the ball too.

Dont disagree
Wildman15
AG
JJxvi said:

Pure Aggie said:

News to me
MROD92
Most upsetting aspect of this game isn't the officiating, or the offensive performance, it's that CBS ruined the term eye candy for me
sharpdressedman
Auburn is clearly the better team. An Aggie win would be grand larceny.
ashley
11 yds rushing is the story.
hyt
AG
anemic offense this season.....at least in terms of the scoreboard against decent teams. it's times like this that remind me of all the "something-something-direction-u presented a great scheme/front and really mixed it up so we can extrapolate how well we're going to do against the sec-west" fantasies we pass around and how they don't mean a thing against serious competition...
SABUILDERAG
Mond not taking a shot when Auburn was offside at the end of the half shows why nobody seems to be following him as a leader. Nobody wants to follow someone without any fire or killer instinct. Lack of leadership is the reason why the whole team looks lost. Last year Trayveon filled that role. This year it needed to be Mond and he just isn't up to the challenge. Only time he has confidence is in the weekly press conference.
JJxvi
AG
Onionman said:

JJxvi said:

Pure Aggie said:

Ausbon is better, IMO.

Ausbon is the most overrated player on the team. Guy doesnt get wide open, produces no bigplays, doesn't make the number of catches that a good possession receiver would make, despite the one great one handed catch today
riverrataggie
AG
All I know for certain is I'm drinking a **** load of beer
Coog_aTm
Troy Freaking Aikman would suck behind this OL
turboboost
AG
Quote:

We are only down 11. A spark, a turnover and we are right back in this thing.
I think this is problem though.

1. We cannot and I repeat, CANNOT make one mistake. If we do that 11 point lead will turn into a 25 point lead in no time flat.

2. We cannot seem to get out of whatever funk that has manifested. The true nature of this team is starting to get exposed.

Starting to look tough to see any type of comeback today.
Bassinagfan
sharpdressedman said:

Auburn is clearly the better team. An Aggie win would be grand larceny.

Like Jumbos contract at this point.
schmellba99
AG
The good news is that we still have UGA, Alabama and LSU on the schedule, so by the end of the season the beatings will be so horrific that any last hope of a decent finish will have bled out of our bloody corpse by then.
TyHolden
AG
Another after game black out
fightinag
but We are such a powerhouse against division 2 opponents....maybe we should look at not only a conference change but a Division change
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
themadmatter
When the running game is non-existant, Mond has to run occasionally. Whether he"s comfortable with it or not.
2ndGen87
AG
TITL said:

Quote:

We are only down 11. A spark, a turnover and we are right back in this thing.
I think this is problem though.

1. We cannot and I repeat, CANNOT make one mistake. If we do that 11 point lead will turn into a 25 point lead in no time flat.

2. We cannot seem to get out of whatever funk that has manifested. The true nature of this team is starting to get exposed.

Starting to look tough to see any type of comeback today.
Well hope springs eternal.
Cue Lucy Van Pelt
Lateralus Ag
AG
hyt said:

anemic offense this season.....at least in terms of the scoreboard against decent teams. it's times like this that remind me of all the "something-something-direction-u presented a great scheme/front and really mixed it up so we can extrapolate how well we're going to do against the sec-west" fantasies we pass around and how they don't mean a thing against serious competition...

Careful. The Texags pumpers will ridicule you and bully you for telling the truth around here.
BanderaAg956
WhataMaroon88 said:

We just aren't very creative on offense.

and frosh playing at RB and TE showing inexperience. No run blocking. It's not all the o-line

Very true, we are Dumlin predictable on offense! We can't throw deep and we can't run block so it is pretty easy to predict and control the rest!
No Bat Soup For You
AG
I think every single position group has regressed since last year except DL.
Scotty Appleton
Coog_aTm said:

You think Troy woukd have missed the easy TD on the first drive when Mond stood in a clean pocket for 5 seconds without an Auburn defender within 5 yards?
BanderaAg956
Lateralus Ag said:

hyt said:

Careful. The Texags pumpers will ridicule you and bully you for telling the truth around here.

Or cry to Mod's and get you banned!
metag05
Old AGs would dig themselves a deeper hole in 2nd half. Let's see if Jimbos Ags can turn it around and steal the game this half, and let us start drinking koolaid again!
schmellba99
AG
Dale Gribble said:

Kozmozag said:

Losing corbin and jackson, are to much to overcome.

Has nothing to do with the RBs. The OL is putrid.

They are pass blocking fairly well. Cant run block to save their lives though.
texAZtea
AG
This game has me questioning my life decisions
Coog_aTm
Scotty Appleton said:

Coog_aTm said:

You think Troy woukd have missed the easy TD on the first drive when Mond stood in a clean pocket for 5 seconds without an Auburn defender within 5 yards?
If we can't run the ball then that puts everything on the QB. Yes, Troy is better, of course, but he never ever had a crappy OL like this
hyt
AG
it also seems to me like this team is mistake prone and almost timid or indecisive, which makes it look like we get manhandled against decent competition...
samhoustonag
Auburn isn't stupid. They are playing run and daring us to throw. And Mond just does not have the consistency.

Gets sacked because he doesn't have the field awareness and peripheral vision an SEC QB must have. Plus slow release, slow decision making, inability to spot open secondary receivers.

This is going to be a long season unless Mond gets hurt (and no, I do not want to see any kid get hurt). Seems that nothing else will give Calzada a shot.

Do not understand Kibodi getting playing time instead of Richardson.

Defense blew a couple of assignments early, but recovered strong.

We just need a QB.
12th Ag
AG
I want to win.
JJxvi
AG
hennyj15 said:

I think every single position group has regressed since last year except DL.

RB and TE is no surprise, we had players among the best ever here leave. At WR weve been playing the same overrated players for 3 years now and i just dont think any of them is actually that talented
Bison
AG
I don't think we can take any chances on Cupp not recovering. We need to go out and find a halfway decent junior college tight end. Jimbos offense is garbage without one, at least with Mond in the backfield. That is the reality.
Wildman15
AG
themadmatter said:

When the running game is non-existant, Mond has to run occasionally. Whether he"s comfortable with it or not.
That's the problem. He's never seemed comfortable. I've seen deer caught in my headlights that looked more confident that Mond does

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.