Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Troy Omeire flips

30,601 Views | 121 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by levypantsEOY
OKC~Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, where is that Gif of, 'well...bye' ?

at the end of day, we want kids who wants to be here...
AG
I want the best players, I couldn't care less if they want to be in Japan.
maver1ck
AG
Jbob04 said:

Damn this is crazy. Herman is owning Jimbo in recruiting. I guess Jimbo decided having one good class was good enough. Terrible
This is absolutely ridiculous. We have multiple silent commits and 2020 is going to be a heck of a class.
DSAG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Lots to digest here. But since when has A&M lacked receivers?

Sip 2020 class is better but they usually recruit well. If we go 8-4, and our 2020 class isn't Top 10...Jimbo is not making progress.
To compete in the SEC, we have to be at least top 10. Bama, Georgia and LSU are probably top 5 for 2020. We have our work cut out for us.
Dale Gribble
4 said:

I want the best players, I couldn't care less if they want to be in Japan.

Yeah I'd rather they are solidly bought in. Definitely disagree with you there.
Dale Gribble
DSAG said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Lots to digest here. But since when has A&M lacked receivers?

Sip 2020 class is better but they usually recruit well. If we go 8-4, and our 2020 class isn't Top 10...Jimbo is not making progress.
To compete in the SEC, we have to be at least top 10. Bama, Georgia and LSU are probably top 5 for 2020. We have our work cut out for us.

We will be top 10 easily and probably in the 7-8 range. See my post above. Couple that with the #3 class from last year and I will bet at least a top 10 class for 2021 and we will be more talented possibly than we have ever been.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
TheBro said:

APHIS AG said:

Jbob04 said:

lil-stank said:

We'll check back in with the young man after this weekends horrific loss to Okie State, then Kansas, Kansas State, and Oklahoma, probably TCU also...

Not likely. Unfortunately for us, tu is going to have a great year and we of course will be 8-4 or 7-5 as usual.

t.u. will "always" have a great year being in the BDF with that schedule for they are just about guaranteed at least nine wins a year.

The only teams that really stand in their way is OU and which ever SEC they schedule as their "premier" opponent.

Next year, they have LSU in Death Valley and it will not even be close.
Yeah one team will be breaking in a new QB and the other will have a leading contender for the Heisman. Yeah, it won't be close.

It probably won't. Texas sucks.
sonnysixkiller
AG
Need sec sized rbs and apparently an offensive line coach.
ETXag4life
Read the signs. He's obviously nervous about the physicality of the SEC. If Jimbo truly wanted him he would be in the fold. This kid is no Demas. Give this season a chance to unfold, after Jimbo wrecks our division, you'll see studs come in that SEC schools are used to getting. Go back and watch the kid's film, coach made the right decision. We're about to kill some Tigers btw.
aggiecouch
HUDAT361
All good we now have room for EJ Smith, Achane, the RB from Cali and Zach Evans.

EJ can play slot move mushin/price to outside
Achane takes one position
Evans and 4* Cali RB to RB
AG
Those are the kind of solid data points I'm talking about.

For a minute there, I was afraid you were just stating your hopes and wishes as facts.
AG
HUDAT361 said:

All good we now have room for EJ Smith, Achane, the RB from Cali and Zach Evans.

Price is slower than Omeire. You think he's gonna play on the outside?? My guess is he doesn't play inside or outside.
Dale Gribble
4 said:

HUDAT361 said:

Price is slower than Omeire. You think he's gonna play on the outside?? My guess is he doesn't play inside or outside.

Is he?
FCBlitz
Jbob04 said:

lil-stank said:

We'll check back in with the young man after this weekends horrific loss to Okie State, then Kansas, Kansas State, and Oklahoma, probably TCU also...

Not likely. Unfortunately for us, tu is going to have a great year and we of course will be 8-4 or 7-5 as usual.

I don't ever understand this "As Usual" sentiment. We clearly have a superior coach to K-Suk and the softies have been weeded out. It is Jimbo's second year......but yet the standard failed outcome is still expected.
Post removed:
by user
SEC4Life
Not SEC good at all. Bye, Felicia! SEC plays big boy football and just like everyone is saying he's obvi scared. Don't want.
levypantsEOY
"Not SEC ready."
"Didn't want him anyway."

Clockwork.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.