Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

## Official Whorns vs. Corndogs Game Thread ##

72,790 Views | 927 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Threadbare
Stone44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ag88man said:

Looks like Ehlingers little bro....Texas Bowl bound
annie88
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

LSU gets lucky after their inability to properly play the onside kick.

They do but at the same time by going for the two on the last touchdown the best Texas could've done most likely is tied unless they went for two as well and won. So it still would've been a hard climb.

But, your point is correct they shouldn't even let it happen.
Jbob88
Cromagnum said:

Would have been classic Texas to pull that **** off too
"classic"? They've literally sucked for over a decade.
512Ag
AG
Hey horns, on the bright side, at least this loss wasn't to Maryland. Or BYU.
AggielandPoultry
AG
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

Closed caption: "F***! Why? WHY, God?!! F" /cut

Nailed it!!
JJxvi
AG
First win all time against a top ten team on the road? Really?
AGinHI
AG
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

Doofus
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
agdaddy04
AG
KidDoc said:

Herman sure likes his man hugs.

The way he puts his hands on peoples heads during a hug is damn freaky.
annie88
AG
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

I asked and I received. Thank you
Lateralus Ag
AG
JDay
Do these two dumbasses really think that Clemson would ever give up over 500 yards to Texas? Really? How stupid are these two? Cashing in all credibility and integrity to take shots at A&M and promote Texas.
MidTnAg
AG
Awesome victory for LSU. Congratulations Tigers!
annie88
AG
agdaddy04 said:

KidDoc said:

Herman sure likes his man hugs.

The way he puts his hands on peoples heads during a hug is damn freaky.

He's very much like Joe Biden.
Jbob88
Ehlinger is so overrated. He can't get it done without infinite time and no pressure in the pocket.
Threadbare
Jbob88 said:

annie88 said:

LSU was not played that good? They had two record breaking things in this game. What planet are you on?
You're talking about offense only. DA. They literally gave up 400 yards passing.
When you have a good, quick-scoring offense and weak defense, two things tend to happen over time:

1) Your defense gets even weaker, because they're on the field all the time, and your team identity starts to include "defense that's just good enough"

2) Your offense starts to get worse, because your defense puts too much pressure on them with their mediocrity, After a few years of this, you give Jimbo Fisher $70+ million to fix it...
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
I predict that the whorns will score 36 less points against the kittens than we did.
Stone44
AG
Jbob88 said:

did Herman just kiss Burrow? What a weird f*ck.
I'd make sure I had all my shots.
Threadbare
JDay said:

Do these two dumbasses really think that Clemson would ever give up over 500 yards to Texas? Really? How stupid are these two? Cashing in all credibility and integrity to take shots at A&M and promote Texas.
There are people lining up on this board to believe it...
The Dog Lord
AG
Jbob88 said:

Ehlinger is so overrated. He can't get it done without infinite time and no pressure in the pocket.

The dude is good. He's not going to win the Heisman, but he is good.
Jbob88
Jbob88 said:

"A&M game was never in doubt. Not for a second."

These announcers are complete idiots. The entire 1st Quarter of our game looked like an upset brewing over Clemson. It was literally 0-0 after the 1st Quarter.

A&M actually led 3-0 in the 2nd Quarter.
annie88
AG
On second thought I'm gonna modify what I said earlier. It wasn't a perfect game by any means and the defense Wasn't strong but They also had some very record-breaking highs as well so I guess it was more of a mediocre game for them but they looked way better than we did today
HTownAg98
Both teams should take off their dbu gear, burn it, and salt the ground.
annie88
AG
The Dog Lord said:

Jbob88 said:

I agree, he is a pretty good quarterback I was pretty surprised how well he did tonight. Texas really didn't play that bad of a game honestly.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
annie88 said:

MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

I asked and I received. Thank you

"Look, daddy. A cowboy!"

"No, son. It's not."
W
AG
huge win for LSU --- sets up the Tigers to possibly make the playoff without winning the SEC.

and for t.u...will have to sweep OU to make the playoff
swc.lives
It almost makes getting stomped by Clemson tolerable, eh?
t_J_e_C_x
AG
C/O 2013 - Company E2
annie88
AG
swc.lives said:

It almost makes getting stomped by Clemson tolerable, eh?

Nope.
KidDoc
AG
The Dog Lord said:

Jbob88 said:

I think Ehl is a good college QB but I'll be shocked if he becomes anything in NFL.

Now I don't think Mond will be NFL material either and is a very streaky college QB at the moment.

I would say Burrow & Lawrence both have better odds of making an impact on NFL long term.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Hamburger Dan
It was a good CFB game to watch. Texas is a little better than expected, and Joe B makes the Cajuns new offense a big success. I would think Aranda will tighten up the LSU defense, and they should be in the mix in for SEC West.
MaroonStain
AG
We lost to defending National Champion Clemson with NFL talent at WR, RB and QB on the road by 14.

tu gives up 600 yards and 45 points to an SEC West team we beat last season...at home and loses but we are terrible...
"Thanks and Gig'em"
hyt
AG
wow guys, at least tu went toe-to-toe with l$u. a clemson victory was never seriously threatened for 80% of the game. for the most part we were handled. give em' credit, they're still ghey, but don't put your head in the sand. they're building a physical team and have fewer questions about their team than we do at this point.

also tu sucks...
Threadbare
annie88 said:

The Dog Lord said:

Jbob88 said:

I agree, he is a pretty good quarterback I was pretty surprised how well he did tonight. Texas really didn't play that bad of a game honestly.
Texas is not a bad team. They have a legit shot at the conference this year because OU is the only top-flight competition.

The first year that they make the playoff with a cake-walk through their weak conference, it will be interesting to see how that impacts the "should we play them" debate on this board...
HTownAg98
Sips ran a screen on the first play of the game, and never ran it again. You would think they would have changed the play when the corn dogs brought pressure.
94chem
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

Closed caption: "F***! Why? WHY, God?!! F" /cut

Somebody should call CPS. There is something seriously wrong with that child's environment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.