Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

## Official Whorns vs. Corndogs Game Thread ##

72,485 Views | 927 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Threadbare
Tx_Luke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
yaeh poosahs lost SEC didnt totally chit bed tonight
Agsrback12
hyt said:

wow guys, at least tu went toe-to-toe with l$u. a clemson victory was never seriously threatened for 80% of the game. for the most part we were handled. give em' credit, they're still ghey, but don't put your head in the sand. they're building a physical team and have fewer questions about their team than we do at this point.

also tu sucks...

I find it funny that people are assuming SEC west teams are going to play defense, or lack there of, like tu.

How many snaps does this LSU defense play? They give our 2016 defense run for their money?
Synopsis
Agsrback12 said:

hyt said:

wow guys, at least tu went toe-to-toe with l$u. a clemson victory was never seriously threatened for 80% of the game. for the most part we were handled. give em' credit, they're still ghey, but don't put your head in the sand. they're building a physical team and have fewer questions about their team than we do at this point.

also tu sucks...

I find it funny that people are assuming SEC west teams are going to play defense like tu.

How many snaps does this LSU defense play? They give our 2016 defense run for their money?

Moral victories by virtue of another team losing are not a good feeling are they?
AnScAggie
AG
94chem said:

MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

Closed caption: "F***! Why? WHY, God?!! F" /cut

Somebody should call CPS. There is something seriously wrong with that child's environment.

After several times of watching this with pure glee, I'm beginning to think less and less that's a child and more likely an assistant professor or grad student in tu's gender studies program.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
What kind of sick opponent would pick on a young transgendered boy? Cruel to put that SEC hurt on tu.

https://imgur.com/6xA1uFq?s=sms

Texas A&M
I didn't follow this thread during the game. Is it true that Texas put the LSU band on the 2nd deck?
pudge
Yes and that's where the Longhorn Band will be next year in Tiger Stadium
Threadbare
Texas A&M said:

I didn't follow this thread during the game. Is it true that Texas put the LSU band on the 2nd deck?
After what the LSU band did at our place in OT last year, I don't think any slight against them is ever unjustified...
Aggie12B
AG
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

This was the highlight of the game.
MidTnAg
AG
Texas A&M said:

Yes. All the tickets allocated to LSU students band, fans, etc, were way up in the upper deck.
MidTnAg
AG
512Ag said:

Hey horns, on the bright side, at least this loss wasn't to Maryland. Or BYU.
I thought BYU did beat UT. Maybe I was watching the wrong Channel.
pudge
New band director... that ****e song has been put to bed.
bankshot11
AG
Texas A&M said:

Texas puts every opposing band in the upper decks now. It has been this way for a few years. I want to say it started with either Baylor or TCU a few years ago after they declared they were making opponent schools pay for tickets for the bands
rgag12
AG
hyt said:

also tu sucks...

LSU is not that good dude. They are going to lose 3 times this year.
Ghost91
AnScAggie said:

94chem said:

MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

Somebody should call CPS. There is something seriously wrong with that child's environment.

After several times of watching this with pure glee, I'm beginning to think less and less that's a child and more likely an assistant professor or grad student in tu's gender studies program.

I can't decide if this thing is 8 or 16. Or male or female. And is that hat PINK?
oragator
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/09/08/texas-lsu-upper-deck-troll-move/
MSU/SECALUM
rgag12 said:

hyt said:

also tu sucks...

LSU is not that good dude. They are going to lose 3 times this year.
Didn't they beat Texas in Austin with all those Texas kids and coaches? LSU won't go any worse than 9-3 and right now I say they do better than that.
512Ag
AG
MidTnAg said:

512Ag said:

Hey horns, on the bright side, at least this loss wasn't to Maryland. Or BYU.
I thought BYU did beat UT. Maybe I was watching the wrong Channel.

It was just a reminder of the lesser teams the horns have lost to in recent years.

Remember this gem?
Threadbare
Texas in the second half;

TD
TD
TD
FG
TD

Texas also gave them a gift in the 1st half with Ingram's dropped pass in the endzone on 4th down.

Texas has a good offense and a good QB, but I don't think they're that good.

To me it looks like LSU has a problem. If their offense fails to torch off SEC defenses in the same way they undressed Texas, they might drop a couple of surprising ones this year...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.