Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

## Official Whorns vs. Corndogs Game Thread ##

72,861 Views | 927 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Threadbare
tangelox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Never got the hate here for Sam, kid that grew up loving the program and gives everything for it.
MaroonMachine
As much as I hate LSU. This game really drives home the fact, that my favourite 2 teams are the Ags, and whoever plays tPuke.
Dark_Knight
AG
If Mond could throw accurately and our receivers would catch, nah. tu and LSU defenses look like trash.
aggiefan09
AG
wessimo said:

JMR_2016 said:

Does the game look sepia toned to anyone else?

Yes, WTF?? Is this game being broadcast by Instagram?

Glad y'all see this too, I was getting ready to go buy a new TV tomorrow.
Dark_Knight
AG
He's a cocky lil sumbeetch, typical of any sip.
JJxvi
AG
I actually think it's LSU that is not good.
Commander Gorn
AG
tangelox said:

Never got the hate here for Sam, kid that grew up loving the program and gives everything for it.
obvious sip troll
Agvet12
AG
Dark_Knight said:

If Mond could throw accurately and our receivers would catch, nah. tu and LSU defenses look like trash.

If mond could accurately throw our wr would catch the balls they're supposed too rather than make acrobatic catches and bail Mond out (like they did last year and didn't do this year)
Threadbare
northeastag said:

I don't care how much freaking money we're paying jumbo, and how great our recruiting class was, both of these teams would beat the crap out of us.
BS. Both these teams would get absolutely rolled by Clemson, as bad or worse than we did, so I wouldn't concede anything.
RAB83
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

northeastag said:

I don't care how much freaking money we're paying jumbo, and how great our recruiting class was, both of these teams would beat the crap out of us.
You mean like lsu did last year? Oh wait...
If we had OT Mond, we would have won. With today's Mond, both of these teams would beat us like a drum.
Cedar09
Texas pass defense sucks!!
MaroonMachine
WHOOP! Yeah, that gets a WHOOP!
RGLAG85
AG
LSU is getting zero pressure from their defensive line. That's the most surprising thing for me tonight.
30wedge
There is a QB who can throw downfield and not just to the sidelines.
MaroonStain
AG
DBU
"Thanks and Gig'em"
Dr Lane Trowlan
Frok said:

Texas would destroy us

No, they wouldn't. On a neutral field, we're a better team.
aggieclay
I saw Sterns drill the receiver, helmet to helmet, no call. Not even replay. Horse ****
MaroonMachine
Agreed, but tu has some beef up front.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Threadbare said:

northeastag said:

BS. Both these teams would get absolutely rolled by Clemson, as bad or worse than we did, so I wouldn't concede anything.

Um. No. Clemson would lose to one of both. We had plenty of opportunities to make plays and never did. These QB's would not make all of the overthrows mond did.
Cromagnum
AG
Good answer cats
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Get a turnover LSU
Cedar09
Lsu with 318 passing yards and still have 4th quarter to go!
aggieclay
RGLAG85 said:

LSU is getting zero pressure from their defensive line. That's the most surprising thing for me tonight.
Bcuz tu OL is some holding SOBs !
Fieldpass
All depends on the QB play.
Threadbare
MaroonMachine said:

As much as I hate LSU. This game really drives home the fact, that my favourite 2 teams are the Ags, and whoever plays tPuke.
It's the same for everybody.

When we have the recurrent debate about the game against tu, I can understand that some people don't want it back, but they lose all credibility when they start with "(insert team) is our real rival"...

I can't stand LSU, they're among my least favorite teams in the SEC, and they've owned us recently except for the miracle last year..., and I still want them to win this game tonight by 40...
HTownAg98
aggiefan09 said:

wessimo said:

JMR_2016 said:

Does the game look sepia toned to anyone else?

Yes, WTF?? Is this game being broadcast by Instagram?

Glad y'all see this too, I was getting ready to go buy a new TV tomorrow.

It's all that baby puke orange reflecting back onto the field. It's usually not noticeable when they have 60K in the stands.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Why does everyone care if we are better than our not real rival? It's our real rival LSU we should be concerned about.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Fortunately or unfortunately I missed our game today. But based on the score, it sounds like our defense played pretty well but the offense shot itself I the foot mainly due to Mond reverting to his old self.

Both these teams are playing crap defense in the second half and there are a bunch of chicken littles in here crying about how bad we would lose to both of them. Get over it and learn some perspective.
Cromagnum
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Why does everyone care if we are better than our not real rival? It's our real rival LSU we should be concerned about.

Because many of us work with a ton of the arrogant ****ers.
ClassOf17
Neither of these teams are DBU tonight
dave94
AG
LSU is for real
Cassius
Dr Lane Trowlan said:

Frok said:

Texas would destroy us

No, they wouldn't. On a neutral field, we're a better team.

Based on today's games, no.
ClassOf17
Champ Bailey said:

Because we will get our shot against LSU. I'd rather them be undefeated when we play.
northeastag
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

Fortunately or unfortunately I missed our game today. But based on the score, it sounds like our defense played pretty well but the offense shot itself I the foot mainly due to Mond reverting to his old self.

Both these teams are playing crap defense in the second half and there are a bunch of chicken littles in here crying about how bad we would lose to both of them. Get over it and learn some perspective.
Maybe you should actually watch the game before lecturing. It might give you some, uh....perspective
Cromagnum
AG
Lol. It's only a clean game because the refs aren't calling **** all on the sips.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.