Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Please fire Sharp

21,571 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by texag86
Agsrback12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BrandoC said:

Me and you know this a bull crap LIE. Everyone that I have talked to that worked for Sharp hated the acehole. Yes Woodward may have wanted to go home but if we paid Scott more and they actually got along Woodward would still be here. Point blank.
nortex97
AG
My biggest concern right now isn't the next Bill Byrne-Wally Groff @ AD, but the next John Sharpe successor. We could be in a dangerous position where the politics align for Rick Perry to actually assume the chancellor position.

I'd expect him to make RC his happy underling AD on a permanent basis, and between the two imbeciles we'd face the certainty of academic-athletic incompetence within a couple years. Oops.
LesterHaze

Sharp should be tarred and feathered for this Slocum nightmare. I've never been so embarrassed in my GD life.
Oryx
chancellor sharp
Oryx
chancellor perry
Oryx
LesterHaze

Agg-y decision supported by Agg-ys. Blood puking embarrassing.
Sgt. Schultz
AG
Sharp is one of those guys that you need when something needs to get and you don't mind if he pisses a few people off. That schtick will play for awhile but eventually folks tire of it and they don't respond. Sharp was the guy we needed to get Kyle rebuilt but his time has passed. Time to give him a nice severance package and send him on his way to reduce the collateral damage.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Sgt. Schultz said:

Sharp is one of those guys that you need when something needs to get and you don't mind if he pisses a few people off. That schtick will play for awhile but eventually folks tire of it and they don't respond. Sharp was the guy we needed to get Kyle rebuilt but his time has passed. Time to give him a nice severance package and send him on his way to reduce the collateral damage.

I think people forget how powerful Sharp is and has been for a long time. He isn't going anywhere until he decides he's ready to go.
f2redpot
Sharp is the best chancellor in the history of the System. He's done more for A&M in his tenure than most people know. He's feared and respected by our competitors. He ran circles around tu and their honorable yet out of water former chancellor. Sharp and a couple big $ friends produced Jimbo and Buzz.
OTredux
Talk about over-reactions. My gosh.

Sharp renovated stadium and was part of fantastic hires in FB and MBB.

This Woodard thing is an anamoly. We hired a guy who would leave for only one job - his home State U.

Disappointed, but whatev's. I don't blame Woodard. LSU is the crown jewel of his home state. RC is a fine bus driver for now - always hire an internal guy to hold the wheel for a few weeks/months. Smart hire would be John Heidtke, former head of Fox Sports - great Ag; nows TV better than anyone. Pretty young I think.
texag86
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

Sgt. Schultz said:

I think people forget how powerful Sharp is and has been for a long time. He isn't going anywhere until he decides he's ready to go.

Can we at least get a replacement for Michael Young though?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.