Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What's the history of Old Army Squeeze?

9,287 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HighwaySix
Roger Goodell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Co-workers are asking/laughing what the hell this is about.

Told them you just tuck your package in your gooch and squeeze when we're down in the 4th.

But why?...
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Roger Goodell said:

Told them you just tuck your package in your gooch and squeeze when we're down in the 4th.

But why?...

It was a wonderful tradition started to embarrass our university. It's usually followed by the tradition of shrugging your shoulders and telling your co-workers, "hell if I know, that **** is weird."
SunrayAg
AG
I believe it had something to do with sharing the pain with the team.

But it was never really my thing...
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
The last time we really did the squeeze was 1998.

Post removed:
by user
Lateralus Ag
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Roger Goodell said:

But why?...

It was a wonderful tradition started to embarrass our university. It's usually followed by the tradition of shrugging your shoulders and telling your co-workers, "hell if I know, that **** is weird."

This.
MROD92
The gentleman that answered to share in the team's pain is correct
Post removed:
by user
Hamburger Dan
I grew up a long way from College Station, but my HS FB coaches in the mid / late 70's told us to squeeze our left one - quite a few times.
Ol Army Fight
AG
Was the tradition started prior to girls being admitted?

Joking!
Lateralus Ag
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

Lat,

u know u squeezed every overtime of the LSU game.

Squeezed my whisky glass.
AG
Hamburger Dan said:

I grew up a long way from College Station, but my HS FB coaches in the mid / late 70's told us to squeeze our left one - quite a few times.

I hope you told those pedos to go f themselves and squeeze their own nuts.
Alpha Texan
AG
Champ Bailey said:

The last time we really did the squeeze was 1998.

You were a part of it?
musicman55
AG
We squeezed a lot in the '70s
panhandlefarmer
AG
CT 93-97 and never ever did this or even heard of it. Probably a regiment jarhead thing.
Harry Dunne

Meximan
Roger Goodell said:

That's the funniest **** I've read all day.
agnerd
AG
Sounds pretty gay to me. Is this what yall used to do before we had the GLBT groups on campus?
OldArmy71
AG
We did it in 1967.
Charlie 31
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
I'd be willing to bet it's the result of someone having to pee really bad but not wanting to miss a play. Then, the team starts doing well, so he's squeezing trying not to piss himself. TexAgs tells him he has to keep squeezing all game because now it's a matter of luck, and if he pees will stop doing well and lose. We win and he finally let's it lose, causing the urinals to overflow. The Legend is born, and after that, poor CT's are told to squeeze.
DOG XO 84
AG
panhandlefarmer said:

CT 93-97 and never ever did this or even heard of it. Probably a regiment jarhead thing.
It goes back a long way. My dad C/O '55 did his fish year so I know it goes back that far. Pretty sure my uncle C/O '32 did too but can't honestly remember for certain. If it was 3rd and short, you might hear hundreds of Ags say "squeeze Army" . CT's, BQ,s and non-regs. C/O '84 did. Alot of non regs did too. Guess it isn't cool anymore and not understood by many and too easy to be mis-understood by others these days.

You have to understand that back then, we didn't give a crap what others thought, for better or worse. Heck, my mom discretely squeezed her left upper chest area in critical moments of games. It was simply just a fun tradition because it was old school...nothing more or less. I squeezed several times vs. LSU just in case.
Meximan
Rule #1?
DOG XO 84
AG
Meximan said:

Rule #1?
She's gone now but would be the first to say that you'd be wasting good film trying to fill that frame!
emkat
AG
You squeeze your left nuticle - it means, I'd give my left nut for a touchdown, field goal, 1st down, etc.
Showstopper
AG
It's actually a really good tradition because the goal is to keep people dumb enough to do it from passing their sub-par intelligence on to another generation. It's too bad that it isn't more effective, really.
ValleyRatAg
AG
Yeah it's not an effective theory. I've got 3 kids. The youngest two are twins. I hit it so hard I split the egg. Be careful out there.
Federale01
AG
Roger Goodell said:

But why?...
You try too hard.
aeon-ag
musicman55 said:

We squeezed a lot in the '70s
And 60's
BQ78
AG
I keep waiting for the money shot but no dice.
Harry Dunne
BQ78 said:

I keep waiting for the money shot but no dice.
txag72
AG
Wow, this is really a question? Make it hurt Army!!!

tu, where the girls are girls and the men are too. Cookie pusher U. And so on. Back when we had differences.
ironmanag
AG
Roger Goodell said:

But why?...
Why do your t-sips play with dildo on campus?
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
HighwaySix
AG
ValleyRatAg said:

Yeah it's not an effective theory. I've got 3 kids. The youngest two are twins. I hit it so hard I split the egg. Be careful out there.
LMAO.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.