Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** Aggies vs Tigers *****

190,954 Views | 3210 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Texas 1836
Agvet12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
our OLine is getting destroyed... it's hard to imagine Starkel doing much better in all honesty.

It looks like the Chavis school of tackling still hasn't worn off this team yet though....
ftworthag02
AG
Is band on sec+?
Jacks Smirking BAS
AG
Time to learn if the second half rallies we saw so much at Florida State are a Jimbo thing or a Criminoles thing.
bigblock
Keep Mond in the game.
SBDavis87
AG
Mond needs to sit a couple of series just like Clemson, so the coaching can patiently describe how to improve during certain situations. It would allow Starkel to complement our passing game. Don't see Mond throwing for 499 yards in a single game -ever, just as i don'tsee Starkel running for 100.
OneMoonGoon92
AG
No...they are on the field
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Dabo has a more difficult halftime talk to his team than Jimbo. I like our situation.
RAB83
AG
Aggie87 said:

MyNameIsKyle said:

Aggie87 said:

Wabs said:

Will Starkel get a ****ing chance in the second half??

No. Keep Mond going and continue developing him. Don't mess with his confidence now. He's the long term answer for this team, and he's playing ok against a fantastic defense. He's a young player still, and going in the right direction.
Disagree. He doesn't seem to process the defense well pre-snap and is slow to progress through his reads.

They way you improve is to play, not get pulled because some fans are panicking. Young team, young QB. They're growing together.

Besides, take away that fluke td, it could be 7-3 right now. Or make our FGs, and it could be 9-7.

We're not being outclassed significantly at all.
Are we watching the same game?
fieldtrailer
AG
Tired of watching dbs try to tackle with head. Score could be 10 6. Giving up that 3rd down near goal line was terrible. A miracle, once in a lifetime play, their only other score. Not bad considering. Our best chance is to get them to turn ball over. Need some luck. Still a chance.
Agsgirl
OLine is getting beat by the nations best Dline. Just keep playing. I love the passes to the TEs, they will connect yet.
Chickenhawk
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Dabo has a more difficult halftime talk to his team than Jimbo. I like our situation.

Wat?
TexasAggie0620
AG
CrottyKid said:

Mond is doing fine. Our lack of a running game and those weird slow developing runs out of the pistol are not helping.

Mond is 0/6 or 7 on his last passes. Several of those were screens. Passes within 5 yards. OLine is not helping him with their inability to block air but damn he needs to step up or move aside. Thhe offense has a job and they are not doing it well.
LuckyPenny
Have faith.
busmasterjones91
AG
Aggie Punting
4 punts for 227 yds giving a 56.8 yd avg. Longest punt is 73 yds.

He IS the Mann!
I support my Aggies 100% win or lose, without complaint and without reservation.
45-70Ag
AG

Lol
Post removed:
by user
Wabs
AG
Aggie87 said:

Wabs said:

No. Keep Mond going and continue developing him. Don't mess with his confidence now. He's the long term answer for this team, and he's playing ok against a fantastic defense. He's a young player still, and going in the right direction.

Yep. Got it. Just looking at what gives the best chance at THIS game.
M1classof85
Number 4 is terrible! He has thrown his shoulder at 3 tackles that he should have made and missed! Coach needs to pull him out until he learns how to tackle! He's cost us 2 touchdowns
TexasAggie0620
AG
RAB83 said:

Aggie87 said:

MyNameIsKyle said:

Aggie87 said:

Wabs said:

Disagree. He doesn't seem to process the defense well pre-snap and is slow to progress through his reads.

They way you improve is to play, not get pulled because some fans are panicking. Young team, young QB. They're growing together.

Besides, take away that fluke td, it could be 7-3 right now. Or make our FGs, and it could be 9-7.

I believe we want to win the game not play for a moral victory. Put the guys in that give you tyhe best shot at winning. Mond is not doing it. We need a spark
MSCAg
AG
Honestly this is probably what most expected. Clemson's front 7 would dominate and the defense can't face off Clemson's O forever.
bigblock
Where is rally bewbs and 12th man Jesus? They should be at this game! We need them!
Upperdeck Critic
Aggie Defense hasn't been on the field excessively long for the 1st half.
That should bode well for the 2nd half if the Aggie O can put some drives together.

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Irish_Man said:

Lol

Irish joke..
greg.w.h
AG
ftworthag02 said:

Is band on sec+?

Supposedly ESPN3 but I'm not seeing a stream.

Now showing "event over".
busmasterjones91
AG
Interesting that Dabo didn't take the easy 3. I thought they would punch it in, but oops, it's college football.
I support my Aggies 100% win or lose, without complaint and without reservation.
Aggie87
AG
RAB83 said:

Aggie87 said:

MyNameIsKyle said:

Aggie87 said:

Wabs said:

We've got more 1st downs than Clemson. Take away the fluke TD, and the total yards are about the same.

Despite our OL not being as good as their DL. The rest seems to be about a wash to me, in honesty.

Mond isn't seasoned like Bryant, but he's passed for more yards than him.
aggiehawg
AG
bigblock said:

Where is rally bewbs and 12th man Jesus? They should be at this game! We need them!
Under a raincoat??
busmasterjones91
AG
greg.w.h said:

ftworthag02 said:

Is band on sec+?

Supposedly ESPN3 but I'm not seeing a stream.

Now showing "event over".
I only see Florida and Auburn streams for the band tonight.
Frank Grimes
AG
TexasAggie0620 said:

RAB83 said:

Aggie87 said:

MyNameIsKyle said:

Aggie87 said:

Wabs said:

I believe we want to win the game not play for a moral victory. Put the guys in that give you tyhe best shot at winning. Mond is not doing it. We need a spark

A Sparkel?
Wildman15
AG
Time to start the voodoo witchcraft
aggie_fan13
AG
BE BETTER PROTECTED FROM MAYHEM LIKE ME
Frank Grimes
AG
aggiehawg said:

bigblock said:

Under a raincoat??

Together?
corybantic
Their dbs are much better. They tackle and knock the ball away.
MaroonStain
AG
SBDavis87 said:

Mond needs to sit a couple of series just like Clemson, so the coaching can patiently describe how to improve during certain situations. It would allow Starkel to complement our passing game. Don't see Mond throwing for 499 yards in a single game -ever, just as i don'tsee Starkel running for 100.

Absolutely NOT! This is where Mond learns to play not on the bench.
mrfun83
AG
'Tis but a flesh wound.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.