Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Official Texas A&M vs. South Carolina Thread*****

206,006 Views | 2556 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by regio
Quincey P. Morris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Late response, but it being unnecessary doesn't make it a penalty. That was one of the weakest targeting calls ever.
bigcat22
AG
AggieKatie2 said:

Cappy407 said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Keep limping along boys...you'll save Sumlins job yet.

Piss off.

Because you don't want to keep Sumlin or because you don't appreciate that we keep playing incomplete football games but keep winning?

Honestly I just want to win. I dgas who the coach is or how it looks, as long as we win all is good
fla_agfan
We went from a team that's good for a half to a team that's good for a quarter
MaroonStain
AG
Held SCar under 300 total yards. 1st time we have done so against a P5 team in a while.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
Traveler
AG
swc93 said:

SC QB should have just collapsed after 3rd down getting clobbered to let a different QB sub in, he was toast
Its an automatic 10s runoff, tough to do that in the heat of battle.
92texag
AG
Duh...it's the bewbs that made us win
Mr. Black
marble rye said:

I think Sumlin might be drunk.

I think he's in severe pain from arthritis and/or a hip problem.
Seanzy2012
AG
Good win Ags.
AggieKatie2
AG
Cappy407 said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Cappy407 said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Piss off.

Because you don't want to keep Sumlin or because you don't appreciate that we keep playing incomplete football games but keep winning?

Because the players aren't even off the field yet and you're pissing on a win. Because you pot bangers can't be quiet for one f-ing second and enjoy a win. Stop pissing in my Cherrio's!

Wasn't pissing on anything. Team is the definition of "limping along to wins"......4 in a row actually.

If they do it enough times, Sumlin will be around next year. Nothing false about anything I said.
Kels
AG
Goose said:

Bentley came up looking like he had a broken collar bone.
Yep. Snapped clavicle and wobbly legs.
1stgenerationag
So what's the new hand signal for bewbs??
PatAg
AG
AggieKatie2 said:

Cappy407 said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Cappy407 said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Piss off.

Because the players aren't even off the field yet and you're pissing on a win. Because you pot bangers can't be quiet for one f-ing second and enjoy a win. Stop pissing in my Cherrio's!

Wasn't pissing on anything. Team is the definition of "limping along to wins"......4 in a row actually.

If they do it enough times, Sumlin will be around next year. Nothing false about anything I said.
You absolutely were.
you aren't wrong, but maybe wait until immediately after the game, enjoy it a little
PatAg
AG
1stgenerationag said:

So what's the new hand signal for bewbs??
"honka honka"
OkayestAg
AG
Wow. We actually looked good for a bit. Hope the momentum can keep building. Game of inches.
OasisMan
AG
The Vid

She is the reason why we won
AggieKatie2
AG
Thanks for telling me what I was doing.

I'll remember don't speak the truth until Texags says it's okay.

I'll throw in one more fact for good measure: Sumlins 4th home SEC win in 4 seasons.
92texag
AG
Next week gonna suck..then we get going. Should we just rest players
Tomdoss92
AG
bigcat22 said:

Rearview said:

Wizard said:

Should've been PI

No it was a tipped ball.

If the ball is tipped, you must acquit.
JDay
Telling stat. When Ford was being interviewed his stat line was at the bottom: 12 carries 70 yards. Should have been 25-30 carries for Ford and if they don't start letting Ford and Williams get enough carries, these wins are going to turn into embarrassing loses.
GoodOldAgs
PatAg said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Cappy407 said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Cappy407 said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Piss off.

You absolutely were.
you aren't wrong, but maybe wait until immediately after the game, enjoy it a little

Stop whining
PatAg
AG
AggieKatie2 said:

Beat40
I dunno. We DID have 230 yards of rushing offense. Does it honestly matter who it comes from if it's 230 yards?
PatAg
AG
92texag said:

Next week gonna suck..then we get going. Should we just rest players
Wonder if we could just forfeit and not have our team be demoralized by losing 59-0, and possible injured to hell
PatAg
AG
JDay said:

Telling stat. When Ford was being interviewed his stat line was at the bottom: 12 carries 70 yards. Should have been 25-30 carries for Ford and if they don't start letting Ford and Williams get enough carries, these wins are going to turn into embarrassing loses.
we had a lot of 3-outs, hard to get that many carries to one RB
JDay
Doering is an idiot. The crap he said about the game sounded like he just watched the highlights and looked at the box score.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
PatAg said:

JDay said:

They should also be running Ford straight ahead and not wide.
92texag
AG
Worry bout Baja later....I'm now entertained by tortilla's in Texas ....and whiskey of course
bigcat22
AG
USA Today sports writer just tweeted he has us at 9-3 and a sticky situation regarding what to do with Sumlin...
92texag
AG
Bama
PatAg
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

PatAg said:

JDay said:

They should also be running Ford straight ahead and not wide.
They seem to have actually started doing that the past couple games more often.

Someone on here said there was a quote of Mazzone saying he calls plays without knowing which running back is in the game

Williams and Ford could not be any more different, yea they will have some overlap on plays obviously, but not to that extent
PatAg
AG
bigcat22 said:

USA Today sports writer just tweeted he has us at 9-3 and a sticky situation regarding what to do with Sumlin...
I still say we only fire him if we have the guy lined up to take us to contending for titles. I want this to happen badly
AggieKatie2
AG
bigcat22 said:

Behind Bama and Georgia, the SEC 3rd spot is wide open this year. We have the talent to take that spot, but do we have the development and coaching.....that is the question
Bunk Moreland
I don't see how this team beats UF on the road or auburn at home right now.

I hope we beat both but I think the most realistic positive prediction would still be 8-4 which puts us right on the bubble for Sumlin.

But who knows.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
How many times is gene chizik going to say "ascending" right now on TV... Mond is ascending, A&M is ascending, Georgia WRs are ascending..
FriscoKid
AG
AggieKatie2 said:

I'll throw in one more fact for good measure: Sumlins 4th home SEC win in 4 seasons.

But, why now? That was a good game. Defense and 12th man were electric in the 4th. Something bad crawl up your crack or something?

Enjoy the win.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.