Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Guys is Texas Back?

19,644 Views | 134 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Eike Mlko
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This was their audition game for the Pac 12 +
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
aggiehawg
AG
UTExan said:

Well they failed miserably, then. Want in the PAC? Let USC beat the crap out of you and then they maybe won't blackball you.
vander54
S
UTExan said:

So you are willing to admit the LHN was the dumbest thing on earth and scrap it?

Mix up on names.
World's worst proofreader
aggiehawg
AG
vander54 said:

UTExan said:

So you are willing to admit the LHN was the dumbest thing on earth and scrap it?
Uh, he's not a sip. Just has a deceptive username. Utah "Utes."
vander54
S
aggiehawg said:

vander54 said:

UTExan said:

Uh, he's not a sip. Just has a deceptive username. Utah "Utes."

Missed that UTE should have given it away.
runontexas
AG
They keep playing like that, you'll be worrried
jim 78
AG
Frankly I think USC is way overrated but they do have a very good QB, tu back??? I don't think so but their D looked pretty good for the first time in years. Let's see how they do against Kstate.
83Aggie
AG
runontexas said:

They keep playing like that, you'll be worrried
I'm more worried how people get Ag tags
Joe Exotic
AG
runontexas said:

Just read up a bit on Todd Orlando, dude is the real deal!

So was Wickline and Charlie Strong
Famous Shoes
AG
That game last night doesn't prove anything to me. USC came off of a big emotional win against Stanford last week were bound to be flat for the texas game, same way we beat Bama in 2012, but they didn't win just played them tough. They're going to be 7-5 maybe 6-6 this year but they will continue to get better how much better remains to be seen. I see a lot of similarities in Herman and Sumlin so time will tell. The OU and OSU games are where we'll see just how good they are!
vander54
S
Conner Williams is having knee surgery. Things don't look good for texas
cevans_40
AG
Drako Mallfoy said:

That game last night doesn't prove anything to me. USC came off of a big emotional win against Stanford last week were bound to be flat for the texas game, same way we beat Bama in 2012, but they didn't win just played them tough. They're going to be 7-5 maybe 6-6 this year but they will continue to get better how much better remains to be seen. I see a lot of similarities in Herman and Sumlin so time will tell. The OU and OSU games are where we'll see just how good they are!

We talking about the same Stanford team that lost to San Diego st? Time will show that USC is vastly overrated as is the PAC 12 in general. And tu is back all right, back to the same **** as last season. I see 4-5 more loses and that is assuming they can beat Kansas.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Do not care.
Hogtown
cevans_40 said:

Drako Mallfoy said:

We talking about the same Stanford team that lost to San Diego st? Time will show that USC is vastly overrated as is the PAC 12 in general. And tu is back all right, back to the same **** as last season. I see 4-5 more loses and that is assuming they can beat Kansas.
Lee Corso said many years ago that California teams usually "..look like Tarzan and play like Jane..". Although I am not a fan of Corso that statement has been true way more often than it has been false. Before everyone assumes the Longhorns are "back" lets wait and see if USC really is good.
W
AG
yep, out indefinitely
Famous Shoes
AG
cevans_40 said:

Drako Mallfoy said:

I hope you're right I hate the *******s!
OrygunAg
AG
Haha no. tu sucks and their Xes kick tiny puppies. It has always been so.
12th Ag
AG
No.
Tamu_mgm
AG
What do you call almost winning?

OH YEA LOSING.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Drako Mallfoy said:

Exactly. This was the epitome of a classic potential let down game for USC after looking dominant last week against a very good Stanford team. Yet they still won.
underthesea
AG
Why are ags so insecure? We had 4 years to pass them and leave them in the dust, but we couldn't do it. They literally handed it to us and we handed it back. They are a better football team than us right now.
vander54
S
bfpri said:

Why are ags so insecure? We had 4 years to pass them and leave them in the dust, but we couldn't do it. They literally handed it to us and we handed it back. They are a better football team than us right now.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

Drako Mallfoy said:

Exactly. This was the epitome of a classic potential let down game for USC after looking dominant last week against a very good Stanford team. Yet they still won.
The very good Stanford team that lost to SDSU?
cevans_40
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

Drako Mallfoy said:

How is Stanford very good? I guess San Diego State is top 10?
cevans_40
AG
bfpri said:

How does disagreeing with the assessment that tu is better than us right now make one insecure?
AggieWonWon
OP is a sip why do you all keep falling for this.
vander54
S
AggieWonWon said:

OP is a sip why do you all keep falling for this.

Non-ag tag calling out At tag.
AggieWonWon
right because I am not an aggie because I don't have an ag tag on Texags..are you that stupid?

OP was all over the letter posting every tweet that made A&M look bad...
applemac_g4
Texas is a state. It never left.

UT / TU is trying to be back. Baylor's administration opened the door for them to try and come back by nuking their own football program in the previous offseason.

I don't necessarily fear that outcome, but I genuinely hate those burnt orange scum so I'm not happy about it.

I'd really like to see A&M make a home run hire in the offseason (Briles, Leach) that cuts that comeback off at the knees.

vander54
S
AggieWonWon said:

right because I am not an aggie because I don't have an ag tag on Texags..are you that stupid?

OP was all over the letter posting every tweet that made A&M look bad...

Who said you aren't an Aggie? Insecure much?
KJN86
AG
coupland boy said:

This thread is what's wrong with us.

Disagree. Since both Colleges started playing college football, both programs have not had more 1-2 good seasons at the same time. For example, Mack Brown's tenure at tu. We were pretty mediocre during that time period. As tu went into decline in 2010, we've pretty much better than them each year. 2011 being the outlier. We are at the crossroads as to which way our programs are headed.

This is why I matters what tu is doing. Sticking your head in the sand is not going to make them go away.
AggieWonWon
Ok so what is your point?
runontexas
AG
You're the horn lover.

AggieWonWon
runontexas said:

You're the horn lover.

LOL not only are you a horn lover you are a Josh Innes lover.

Henceforth you will be known as SiponTexas let be said let it be done.
PlanetAggie
AG
vander54 said:

UTExan said:

Mix up on names.
There are quite a few unemployed ESPN employees that might be thinking this...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.