Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Official ULa Lafayette @ Texas Aggies*****

157,816 Views | 2123 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
The Original AG 76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ClassOf17 said:

Damnit now we have coaches jumping on the sideline

****ing Baylor level ****
look at the bright side...If they are doing that high school jumping jack crap they can't be COACHING !!! That is a net positive for this bunch of middle school rejects
Wildman15
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Were we ever here to begin with?
TexasAggiesWin
S
Don't kick the ball out of bounds. Good lord, you can sugar coat it all day but that is a p**s poor job by the kicker
45-70Ag
AG
agsalaska said:

Maybe I have had my head in the sand, but I cannot imagine how an Aggie could possibly be disappointed that these boys have come out and scored 14 points in the 3rd quarter. I also cannot imagine how disappointed the players would be to know that there are Aggies rooting against them. That's some twisted stuff right there.

ZooAg23
Isn't he more likely to get fired for losing this game than losing a game against an SEC opponent like he's done plenty over the last several years?
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
agsalaska said:

Maybe I have had my head in the sand, but I cannot imagine how an Aggie could possibly be disappointed that these boys have come out and scored 14 points in the 3rd quarter. I also cannot imagine how disappointed the players would be to know that there are Aggies rooting against them. That's some twisted stuff right there.

We realize this team will never get better with sumlin as the coach - the best way to ensure he is fired is by losing games.
CrottyKid
AG
agsalaska said:

I wonder how they would feel if they actually got benched when they suck. I wonder how they would feel if they didn't get the playing time they were promised during recruiting. I wonder how they would feel if they had a coach who actually put them in position to do great things. I wonder!
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Self inflicted wounds:

Interception inside our own 30,

Fumbled punt inside our 40,

Kick off out of bounds in 3rd . . .

I hope that is the complete list by the end of the game . . .
ClassOf17
Dr. Mephisto said:

Self inflicted wounds:

Interception inside our own 30,

Fumbled punt inside our 40,

Kick off out of bounds in 3rd . . .

Still paying Kevin sumlin

I hope that is the complete list by the end of the game . . .

You missed one
Muy
AG
ULaLa coach is swoll
riverrataggie
AG
Irish_Man said:

agsalaska said:

Hell yeah
Bunk Moreland
ZooAg23 said:

Isn't he more likely to get fired for losing this game than losing a game against an SEC opponent like he's done plenty over the last several years?

There's a 1% chance he's the coach after this season. He's going to be fired

Ags will get massacred by bama, lsu, & Florida and will likely lose to msu, & usce, with coin flip games vs arky & ole miss, with a likely win vs unm.

He needs more than 7 wins to stay... It's not happening
Texags is garbage
Is 78 Sutherland? Dude is getting vicious on the line.
AggieDPT
AG
Can't wait for TexAgs' puff pieces all week about how this team is gonna be awesome now
riverrataggie
AG
ZooAg23 said:

He's not getting fired after this game no matter the outcome. His goals are season based. If he wins 9 games he likely stays, but that's looking like <1% chance. Lol
agsalaska
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

agsalaska said:

We realize this team will never get better with sumlin as the coach - the best way to ensure he is fired is by losing games.

These are amateurs and Aggies. Not pros. And that might be the most selfish thing I have read in a while. I would love to see you and others like you stand up in fron of these boys and tell them that you hope they lose. Totally ridiculous.

Clearly not the place for me. I'm out. I will leave you all to your misery and go root for my alma mater.
Frok
AG
riverrataggie said:

ZooAg23 said:

He's not getting fired after this game no matter the outcome. His goals are season based. If he wins 9 games he likely stays, but that's looking like <1% chance. Lol

Disagree, a loss here probably would have done it.
Thunder Ag
RUN THE BALL
(Removed:11023A)
AG
They are still doing the first down stupidity
Texags is garbage
Mazzone needs to be living through our running backs this season.
agwrestler
AG
Did Sumlin/Mazzone finally read the box score of the ULL-Tulsa game at halftime?
riverrataggie
AG
agsalaska said:

agsalaska said:

These are amateurs and Aggies. Not pros. And that might be the most selfish thing I have read in a while. I would love to see you and others like you stand up in fron of these boys and tell them that you hope they lose. Totally ridiculous.

Clearly not the place for me. I'm out. I will leave you all to your misery and go root for my alma mater.

Dude. Let these guys go. Majority here are wanting to win. Nobody wants to lose.
Thunder Ag
Kirk had one yard till that catch
Texags is garbage
andyv94 said:

They are still doing the first down stupidity

What is that? I've heard about it being ridiculous.
phatbeast
AG
agsalaska said:

agsalaska said:

Very few people actually feel that way. Most of us want to see the Ags win, but we're not excited about sneaking out a win against a team we should have manhandled.
riverrataggie
AG
Frok said:

riverrataggie said:

ZooAg23 said:

Disagree, a loss here probably would have done it.

Then agree to disagree.
canadiaggie
AG
Kibodi looks like a man
dirkjones
AG
Moving the ball better with McCoy back at center
Sit Down Rando
AG
AggieDPT said:

Can't wait for TexAgs' puff pieces all week about how this team is gonna be awesome now

I'm not certain we get the W in this one.
riverrataggie
AG
Thunder Ag said:

Kirk had one yard till that catch
. But he was a TD!
Muy
AG
Running game
Bunk Moreland
UCLA is so bad.
marble rye
AG
Kibodi must have had love bugs in his helmet after that run.
Cappy407
AG
When did we become RBU?
CrottyKid
AG
Ah yes. The voice of reason. That is, the voice of the reason we never break through to the elite level.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.