Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Does Johnny need money?

17,513 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by vin diesel
Meximan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EVA3 said:

I don't care who you are. If you charge a fan money to sign your name on something you are a jackhole and I don't want your autograph.
One of the great stories that I remember... I believe it was Lynn Swann who, upon being asked for an autograph, took the paper, wrote a number, and handed it back. "That's what it's going to cost."

To be fair though, I think the fan had been pestering him all night and he'd denied him multiple times.
Lateralus Ag
AG
EVA3 said:

I don't care who you are. If you charge a fan money to sign your name on something you are a jackhole and I don't want your autograph.

I don't care who you are, if you charge money for things that are basic necessities in life (food, water, shelter) you're a total jackhole.

/complete idiots
oysterbayAG
AG
People at the event will certainly ask him if he plans to try and get back in the NFL. It will be interesting to find out what he says.
Witness
Johnny is traveling all the time in you follow him on Snapchat though
monarch
S
The only Aggie football player I'd consider paying an autograph for is Von Miller.

Dat? Bucky?
Jeff Patel
AG
ChiliBeans said:

hypeiv said:

Ryan Tannahill had a paid autograph session a few months back... Is he broke too?
In the minds of East Texas white trash, if you're doing anything for money, it must mean you're "dead broke 'cus you drunk it all." They have no concept of something between "dead broke'' and "sittin' pretty cus they grandaddy set 'em up."
Ouch... that's gonna leave a mark. Could you pick some place that is not in our designated recruiting wheelhouse ?
Seamaster
AG
Schu2000 said:

Do the math. He'll probably get $3,000 or so for an hour of pictures signing and smiling. Who wouldn't do that for that money?

I wouldn't.
Kozmozag
3,000 aint.**** to a nfl qb. It's hard to believe osweiler is making 17,000,000 a year, just because he is very professional, and jff is a has been signing autographs for coke money.
Cancelled
AG
$3000?!? Sounds like JFF is earning enough for a nice 10 minutes on the town.
PooDoo
AG
queso1 said:

$3000?!? Sounds like JFF is earning enough for a nice 10 minutes on the town.

Remember hearing an agent speak about how excited his clients would get over these little gigs because it was free money their business managers and wives didn't have access to.
Dr. Mike 69
AG
Kozmozag said:

3,000 aint.**** to a nfl qb. It's hard to believe osweiler is making 17,000,000 a year, just because he is very professional, and jff is a has been signing autographs for coke money.
JFF isn't an NFL QB. Never was, never will be. He wore the uniform only. Will be sittin' at the end of the bar years from now thinking about what could have been and telling his grandchildren how great he was. He let himself, his family, friends and TAMU down. Not only that, his actions probably eliminated the chance of another freshman great ever being considered for the Heisman (and, that my be a good thing).
Sex Panther
AG
Dr. Mike 69 said:

Kozmozag said:

JFF isn't an NFL QB. Never was, never will be.

Except for he was
Madman
AG
Met him and the band at the Clubhouse in Dallas.
permabull
AG
oh no
AG
yep.. johnny just doing what retired former heisman winners do. perfectly normal.
Witness
Witness
Mort Rainey
Witness said:

Johnny is traveling all the time in you follow him on Snapchat though
Follow at your own risk. You may end up ripping off both ears in response to the awful music he constantly listens to
Yell Practice
Probably not, but WHO cares. Spend it all Johnny.
Aggiejay512
No lie.. I was a ****** in 2016 I'm just trying to be a good PERSON again#LostInTheSauce
11:08 AM - 19 Jan 2017

Takes a lot of courage to get that out .. wow never thought he would admit it. I guess baby steps good luck johnny .
Yell Practice
vin diesel
Dr. Mike 69 said:

Kozmozag said:

JFF isn't an NFL QB. Never was, never will be. He wore the uniform only. Will be sittin' at the end of the bar years from now thinking about what could have been and telling his grandchildren how great he was. He let himself, his family, friends and TAMU down. Not only that, his actions probably eliminated the chance of another freshman great ever being considered for the Heisman (and, that my be a good thing).

You seem bitter

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.