Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Does Johnny need money?

17,511 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by vin diesel
Ag1997Chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Come Meet Aggie Legend Johnny Manziel at our KATY MILLS Mall store Thursday February 2nd from 7-8PM
AggieHaylea13
AG
Ha, wow...
texancanuck11
This was posted a couple weeks back. Consensus was that he's broke
Al Bula
AG
Maybe he will lend you some of his earnings to buy a time machine so you don't miss this sort of thing again.
67walkon
He is sitting on a $3M trust fund his grandpa
set up for him. Lets hope the money is going
to charity.
AgEngr12
AG
Cocaine is an expensive drug addiction to have.
Sex Panther
AG
He has a contract with Panini from his rookie season. This is part of the agreement.
Zman91
AG
Who cares ?
TexasAggie_97
AG
Who gives a damn if he needs money? If he is broke then he is an even bigger fool than many of us already think he is.
dirkjones
AG
67walkon said:

to charity.

Just not true. His dad was selling cars in Longview not too long ago. Maybe still but havent seen a commercial lately.
millertime40
dirkjones said:

67walkon said:

to charity.

Just not true. His dad was selling cars in Longview not too long ago. Maybe still but havent seen a commercial lately.
From what I have heard the dad is dead broke, all the money was from the grandpa, and he isnt giving his money to anyone as of now. My guess is Johnny is pretty low on funds, now when grandpa passes away he might get a large chunk.
TexasAggie_97
AG
millertime40 said:

dirkjones said:

67walkon said:

to charity.

From what I have heard the dad is dead broke, all the money was from the grandpa, and he isnt giving his money to anyone as of now. My guess is Johnny is pretty low on funds, now when grandpa passes away he might get a large chunk.
If his grandfather has any sense he will either leave JFF nothing or hold it in a trust until he is 35-40 and with provisions e.g. must have a college degree. Don't leave somebody with a drinking problem, etc. with a lot of money unless you want to see him use it to kill himself or somebody else. In other words don't enable him.
Mort Rainey
ChiliBeans said:

Is this really the first time you idiots of have heard of sports autograph signing appearances?

Do you window lickers realize these go on year-round, with all kinds of athletes and minor celebrities?

When John David Crow and Ray Childress were doing appearances as 'Aggie legends' at the Tri-Star show in Houston, were there threads speculating about their personal finances and how much "they grandaddy" left 'em?

Bunch of sheltered autistic hicks.
eric.cartman
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Is this really the first time you idiots of have heard of sports autograph signing appearances?

Do you window lickers realize these go on year-round, with all kinds of athletes and minor celebrities?

When John David Crow and Ray Childress were doing appearances as 'Aggie legends' at the Tri-Star show in Houston, were there threads speculating about their personal finances and how much "they grandaddy" left 'em?

Hey Johnny , what's up bro
agnerd
AG
67walkon said:

to charity.
Don't worry it is. She goes on stage right after Diamond but before Mercedes.
AggieBiker
AG
millertime40 said:

dirkjones said:

67walkon said:

to charity.

And he was sales manager at a Ford dealership in Mesquite shortly before Johnny started playing for us. I know because a young Ag I worked with bought a pick-up there and was introduced to John Paul as the father of a kid that was going to play qb for A&M. At the time, she had never heard of Johnny.

It's always been a myth that Johnny's immediate family is wealthy. Extended family, somewhat but not his mom and dad. Just because they moved to CStat when he was playing doesn't mean they had the money to afford such luxury. Sometimes you can get good deals on homes.
Shooz in Katy
AG
Do the math. He'll probably get $3,000 or so for an hour of pictures signing and smiling. Who wouldn't do that for that money?
dirkjones
AG
One side of the family has done well with their money. The other side of the family spent most of theirs. I guess JFF fits well on his side.
OldArmy91
AG
AggieBiker said:

millertime40 said:

dirkjones said:

67walkon said:

to charity.

And he was sales manager at a Ford dealership in Mesquite shortly before Johnny started playing for us. I know because a young Ag I worked with bought a pick-up there and was introduced to John Paul as the father of a kid that was going to play qb for A&M. At the time, she had never heard of Johnny.

It's always been a myth that Johnny's immediate family is wealthy. Extended family, somewhat but not his mom and dad. Just because they moved to CStat when he was playing doesn't mean they had the money to afford such luxury. Sometimes you can get good deals on homes.
I'm almost certain he left Fenton Honda when they sold out here probably a year ago. He also sold his home in Spring Hill on Chase Wood Way. Nice house, but not stupid money nice. They don't have a car probably newer than 5 years old and that Nissan GTR Johnny had was probably the one Fenton had on the used lot for a short time in 2015.
Post removed:
by user
Liquid Wrench
Small town gossips are so creepy.

Do the Manziels keep their lawn looking nice like good well-tempered Christians? Did they remember to Winterize?
KW02
AG
eric.cartman said:

ChiliBeans said:

Hey Johnny , what's up bro
Yea, Pete Rose is in Vegas if you want his too. Ha.
zephyr88
AG
Autograph for a dimebag...
Cancelled
AG
I love how people pretend to "know" how much is in a trust fund. Perhaps it was reported but I don't think so. Plus, if he blew through 6 mil...3 will be easy.
45-70Ag
AG
https://www.google.com/amp/brobible.com/sports/article/how-long-take-unemployed-johnny-manziel-broke/amp/?client=safari
chipotle
If I ever see johnny I'm going to grandpa palm him a couple 20s and a werthers original. Tell him to buy himself something nice like a lap dance.
94chem
Quote:

He'll probably get $3,000 or so for an hour of pictures signing and smiling.

Christmas in January for the guy selling masks at the nearby kiosk.
Mort Rainey
I didn't realize Paul had so many good friends on this board. What does he eat for breakfast?

Ag Tag
Johnny should get one of those daytime TV talk shows, like Regis and Kathie Lee. He can have celebrity guests, cooking segments with recipes, stand-up comics, prank phone call segments, etc.
AGGies0311
$50 for a selfie, $99 for an autograph with an extra $29 you can get him to sign "Johnny Football"
Post removed:
by user
Yell Practice
Not Really ---
OldArmyAggie94
AG
$99 for an autograph...nope. I don't think I would pay for anyone's autograph....the fun part is getting it for free.
rbcs_2
AG
ham98
2/7Marine0311 said:

$50 for a selfie, $99 for an autograph with an extra $29 you can get him to sign "Johnny Football"
The only Aggie football player I'd consider paying an autograph for is Von Miller.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.