Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

When will it be OUR time?

9,397 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by technoviking
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's our time right now. We aren't appropriating the opportunity.
Yell Practice
2039 ???
soso33
It's OUR time. DOWN HERE.
DOWN HERE!

...but it's all over the second you ride up Troy's bucket.
oklacityag75
AG
NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!
John 14:6
Lateralus Ag
AG
I am sure someone has pointed this out, but there is no such thing as "our time".

You create your own success by doing what it takes to be successful. You can't just wait around for "your time" to roll around.
Lateralus Ag
AG
soso33 said:

It's OUR time. DOWN HERE.
DOWN HERE!

...but it's all over the second you ride up Troy's bucket.

Great movie.
Lateralus Ag
AG
BQAg84 said:

Champ Bailey said:

Nowhere in those links does Sumlin say that his priority is accepting mediocrity?

I don't think it means Sumlin is accepting mediocrity. He IS mediocre. That's as good as it gets. The decision makers on the other hand are. And the higher priority for them is access.

Sumlin is exceeding expectations. That is the problem. Our expectations are anything better than 6-6.
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
It won't. HTH.
technoviking
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

BQAg84 said:

Champ Bailey said:

Nowhere in those links does Sumlin say that his priority is accepting mediocrity?

I don't think it means Sumlin is accepting mediocrity. He IS mediocre. That's as good as it gets. The decision makers on the other hand are. And the higher priority for them is access.

Sumlin is exceeding expectations. That is the problem. Our expectations are anything better than 6-6.

Thanks lat for bearing the standard of the "accepting mediocrity" movement!
Lateralus Ag
AG
technoviking said:

Lateralus Ag said:

BQAg84 said:

Champ Bailey said:

Thanks lat for bearing the standard of the "accepting mediocrity" movement!

What I accept or not has no bearing on what our football team will do.

As I stated before, I am not wealthy enough to make a difference. And if I were, I wouldn't have given it to the football team.

HTH.
technoviking
AG
Mr.NiceGuy said:

maxnow21 said:

Champ Bailey said:

So you admit you were being histrionic. Thank you. This argument could have been settled hours ago.
What's wrong with you? Why are you so stupid? Why do you change your tune when I slap you with facts? Why do you think you're so clever using the word "histrionic" over and over again? Are you eight years old?

Good lord. Same page.

Quote:

nothing like an arbitrary article with no statistics to back up anything the author says! you sure showed me! one day technovagina,you will realize that the enemy is in fact not me but the administration stealing money from the worlds greatest fans. i will welcome you with open arms when you finally come to that realization.

maxnow21 is definitely entertaining, this is gonna be a good offseason

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.