Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Marvin Wilson - CB says sips?

46,402 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by texancanuck11
Jack Cheese
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cevans_40 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

whiryno said:

For the life of me, I can't understand all the hate that Rojo generates. Worst case scenario, he's wrong. Why is there such animosity over positive possibilities? Do people really not want Mond to win multiple Heismans? Not to get good recruits? Would you have been disappointed getting Spurrier instead of Mazzone?

I enjoy reading his 'insights' regardless if they pan out. With how negative and pessimistic our fanbase has become, having someone have positive outlooks is going to draw the silent majority. Its much more fun as a fan to be excited than depressed. Some of you should try it.

Albert Einstein:

Quote:

I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right

I agree. I also don't understand those that repeatedly call him an attention whor-seeker. So what! Half the responses and threads on TA are full of insults, sarcasm, tldr, cool story bros, arguments, etc....you know, a message board.

It's just a Sumlin-hater circle jerk and Rojo's positive outlook burns their biscuits.

Oh please. I'm a Sumlin supporter, but Rojo's shtick is embarrassing. He's the epitome of delusional, unhinged fan. Multiple Heismans for Mond, "it's a great day to be an Aggie", and of course the ludicrous OBC BS. He needs to go away.
TyHolden
AG
Marvin
TXAggie2011
AG
That's ironic, don't you think, as Rojo explicitly attacks positive posts because he claims they're from "sip trolls" trying to hide that they're sips.

Someone else just predicated Wilson as a virtual lock to A&M. Yet I don't see folks up in arms against Token. Hmmm...
Nino Brown
Wilson and Sheffield both to Ags.
LihaiAg06
AG
Just saw Marv's top 4 are LSU, OSU, Ole Miss, and USF. Can anyone confirm?
Aggielandma12
AG
He is announcing his top 5 Jan 1.
pollytheparrot
AG
LihaiAg06 said:

Just saw Marv's top 4 are LSU, OSU, Ole Miss, and USF. Can anyone confirm?
Apparently we're close to being 5
tehmackdaddy
AG
USF & Ole Miss do not compute.
texancanuck11
tehmackdaddy said:

USF & Ole Miss do not compute.
Ole Miss: $$$

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.