Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Officiating was just atrocious today, and has been all year.

18,015 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mr. White
Ag CPA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As sure as the sun rises, the butthurt fans' officiating thread appears after a loss.
Citizen Reign
No way we win this regardless of the officials. However, the score could have been a little closer keeping us higher in the rankings. I'm guessing we drop below 12.
grl38
AG
agree that even without the terrible officiating we were playing up hill! bama could beat the Texans right now and they are that talented! we will soon be a dominate team in the SEC and nation. It takes time, money and luck to get there, but I see our path upward! we must just hang tight and continue to support our school and program!
usmcbrooks
Let's not forget the official running up to the center with his hand up to keep Jalen from snapping the ball, trying to tell him too many players on field. At least 1 official had enough sense to throw a flag...finally.
bluecouchstudios
AG
ScoutBanderaAg956 said:

You need a new TV or a new service provider because the rest of us saw a very clear slow motion and full time replay that showed helmet to helmet contact using the crown of the helmet!
Wilson's shoulder hit the Bama RB first. I think that's the point. The helmets ultimately collided but I don't think he led with it. Regardless, I wouldn't dispute the decision as it was a judgement call.

The hit on Speedy was not a judgement call but clear and obvious targeting. Short of Wikileaks hacking the SEC emails, it's the closest we can get to proving the refs were biased. The flying sack on Trevor was a judgement call but replay showed clear helmet to helmet contact. GuitarSoup has a great photo of it.
bluecouchstudios
AG
Targeting?
bluecouchstudios
AG
Sigh.

Deadwood
AG
We are going to have to accept the fact that a conference darling and NC contender will get the calls. The thing that sucked about bdf was that sips got the calls even when they sucked.
mitchdpm
AG
I think one of the reasons it looks like Myles "takes a play off" once in a while is that he gets completely frustrated by the GD non-calls. He works his ass off and gets nothing for his efforts.
Goose83
AG
If you're going to post pics of them committing penalties, then you ought to post pics of us doing the same.

Otherwise, it makes you look a sore loser, which doesn't help the cause any.
RGLAG85
AG
JFS61 said:

If you're going to post pics of them committing penalties, then you ought to post pics of us doing the same.

You can't still be drunk. I guess you truly are just that miserable. Still waiting to hear your take on how we were exposed.
Texas Tea
AG
JFS61 said:

Feel free to post yours
double fault
JFS61 said:

Well then point out to me which calls they felt should have been called but were missed and I will.

I'm not trying to be a sore loser. The SEC officials can do a better job and they should be doing a better job. If Bama fans felt slighted then I'll post those too. My gripe with the officiating is not that we lost. It's that these calls sucked and they should be rightfully called out as awful calls.

Look guys, call butthurt all you want. The no call on speedy was just terrible. The blatant face mask against Myles was terrible. The SEC Officiating this year has just been bad.

Would still take SEC officiating over BDF Officiating though. Vomit.
MSCAg
AG
bluecouchstudios said:

Targeting?

I really was wondering the same thing. I swore you couldn't spear players anymore.
The Lost Hondo
AG
Waa.
double fault
Mr. White
cheeeseburger said:

Waa.

What do you disagree with?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.