Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bad bull

24,916 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Psych
DownSouthAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Apparently there was some disrespect coming from a couple Aggies.. Don't be a bystander speak up if you see something.
Al Bula
AG
Jesus Christ... some idiot on Facebook already played the race card.
VikingNik
chipotle
"I wonder if that happens to SEC schools that visit Kyle field??? Probably not...and we all know why."

StarBurns
AG
Regardless of whether it was race motivated I wish they could find who was doing it and give them a ban for life. Not a good look.
sportsfreak1975
Am I following this correctly? This person is saying that someone in the deck above them was targeting the PV fans by spitting on them? How can you spit that far up and hit your "target"? I'm not saying that someone didn't get hit (I wasn't there) but I don't see how someone can be skilled enough to be able to constantly spit that far away and hit the same "target" multiple times.

With that being said, if someone was spitting and throwing liquid, they do need a ban. Regardless if they were targeting a specific person - that kind of crap doesn't fly with me.
got1forya
Sportsfreek as I was about to type you stole my exact thoughts.
FtBendTxAg
AG
First black college we've played? What a dumbass moron.

We just played South Carolina state since joining the sec and you didn't hear of any of that ***** It was most likely a bad apple.
BayAg14
The hashtags is where he lost me. I hate attention *****s.
chipotle
quote:

We just played South Carolina state since joining the sec and you didn't hear of any of that ***** It was most likely a bad apple.

I think everyone was asleep during that game. I know I slept well.
JM13
I saw this happen to UTEP fans in 2000, a student or a few students were throwing cups in the UTEP section. Isn't about race, just a few idiots being classless
P.C. Principal
Spitting on other fans... not cool. If you're going to do that, GTFO the stadium and don't come back.

Using this as an opportunity to grandstand and attack an entire fan/student/alumni base as racist? Also not cool. If you call someone else racist, they automatically lose.
panhandlefarmer
AG
I hope they didn't just kick him out, but rather arrested him and charged him with misdemeanor assault. It doesn't surprise me that there are jerks that would do this, racist or not. It surprises me that good Ags would stand by and see it happen without doing anything. He is a lowlife, but everyone that witnessed it and did nothing are cowards.
FriendlyAg
Lol that post. Totally because of a racist!!!!! We have no black players or a black coach. We have never had any black fans or black fan/teams

Wow. The white guilt in this thread. If someone was spitting or doing whatever should be tossed out. Doesn't mean it was race motivated or that A&M is racist because of that. That's why I laugh. I don't entertain jackasses that think that way.
BrandoC
AG
First thing they pull is the race card. Should of been caught and kicked out sooner but yes idiot people do stupid things at every game. Not just because a black school is involved.
BR0
Anyone who jumps to playing the race card that quickly is a ****ing idiot and should be sterilized.
vander54
S
What makes me mad is that no one stopped the idiot. But to claim it was race motivated or that A&M is racist makes the poster an idiot as well.

I hate to say it but hasn't this behavior happened in the past. Of course it is extremely rare.
Btron
AG
Why all the hashtags?
JM13
To get attention from all the BLM trash
Ragoo
AG
Social media troll
Sex Panther
AG
Give me a ****ing break
Ragoo
AG
I honestly don't believe any of this happened.
Frag
AG
Pull the race card = I don't believe you.
mcag83
MaroonDynasty
Didn't happen, we're an easy target for unverifiable stories like this. Spit on like 3 times from the 2nd deck? Pa-lease.
Capt. America
AG
My hope is that someone is just begging for attention. I figured that something like this was possible for this game. That being said, if this happened, it's completely unacceptable and needs to be taken care of.
TMF
AG
Race baiter.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
A picture of a cop looking up = irrefutable evidence.

Ive been going to Kyle Field since 2003 and have never witnessed anything remotely like that, but this guy is experiencing it his first game in the stands? Call me a skeptic until confirmed by the police.
GreatSullysGhost
That is some dude perfect level of spitting...
Ragoo
AG
Section 126 is in the north end zone and is not where the pvamu fan ticket allocation is. The section shown is 31 in the south end zone. Furthermore, if spit was coming down into 126 it would have been from the 200 level suites and they don't really overhang the section. The Cop shown is in section 26 or 27 of the east side looking up at the student section.
redd38
AG
The students throw trash onto the lower decks all the time, it's not a racial thing, it's a dumbass student thing. Using an incident of someone being a dumbass to accuse a whole university of being racist is a worse crime, in my opinion. It's that sort of attitude that's sending our country into the crapper right now. Everyone is looking for ways to create division instead of unity, looking for ways to be offended instead of understanding. One of the things I remember most about 9/11 is how unified our country was in the days that followed. The terrorists had managed only to strengthen our country. And now all anyone seems concerned about is tearing it apart while blaming each other.
Capt. America
AG
quote:
Section 126 is in the north end zone and is not where the pvamu fan ticket allocation is. The section shown is 31 in the south end zone. Furthermore, if spit was coming down into 126 it would have been from the 200 level suites and they don't really overhang the section. The Cop shown is in section 26 or 27 of the east side looking up at the student section.
That was my thought. Certainly doesn't seem like the picture matches up with where this would be taking place.
AggieDPT
AG
He's probably FOS and just mad we kicked their ass yesterday
PJYoung
AG
quote:
Anyone who jumps to playing the race card that quickly is a ****ing idiot and should be sterilized.

Too soon.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
That was my thought. Certainly doesn't seem like the picture matches up with where this would be taking place.
complete fabricated bull*****
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.