Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bad bull

24,891 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Psych
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Section 126 is in the north end zone and is not where the pvamu fan ticket allocation is. The section shown is 31 in the south end zone. Furthermore, if spit was coming down into 126 it would have been from the 200 level suites and they don't really overhang the section. The Cop shown is in section 26 or 27 of the east side looking up at the student section.

Wait... someone playing the race card made something up to further an agenda?!?

I can't believe that finally happened for the first time in history...
Schrute Farms
It was fairly suggestive earlier in the week that a few PVAM students would be looking for an opportunity like this.

It's sad that facebook posts of this nature have become a badge of honor.

Note: If the post is 100% true, all consequences should occur for the offender.
JM13
It's the cool thing to do now, make up a story about being a victim and post it on social media. Too many examples to list
Capt. America
AG
I agree with your last note. I reeeeeeally hope that someone isn't trying to race bait.
tk for tu juan
Section 126 is on the east side, not north endzone. It is a season ticket section directly below the student section. Would be impressive aiming ability to miss all the Aggies and just hit the PV fan

Ragoo
AG
Ah, I was looking at the 2014 version.

In any case, that is not where the pvamu fans were.
Ag Law
Gotta be made up. No one would throw the only water bottle they were allowed to bring in.
Seven Costanza
AG
At least it started a conversation!
The Debt
quote:
Gotta be made up. No one would throw the only water bottle they were allowed to bring in.

Sure as hell ain't throwing a half-drank $6 bottle of water during a slaughter.
RoyIII_Ag08
AG
This is a picture I took during halftime. You can clearly see a small group of PV fans in section 126 and there are two cops standing nearby as described in the facebook post. This doesn't prove anything, but it corroborates the story.
tk for tu juan
Ah, the seats set aside for A&M dignitaries and guest.
Capt. America
AG
Seems there's plenty of maroon and purple mixed in that little section right there.
Post removed:
by user
ColoradoMooseHerd
quote:
This is a picture I took during halftime. You can clearly see a small group of PV fans in section 126 and there are two cops standing nearby as described in the facebook post. This doesn't prove anything, but it corroborates the story.

Thank you for sharing. I don't think the story was made up or fabricated. Was it about racism? I don't know and I don't care. If I was the PV A&M fan and I had been spit on and had things thrown at me and nothing happened about it I too would be very upset and might jump to racism whether it was right or wrong.

Look at some of the posts on this thread and explain how some jumped to the conclusions they did.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Im thinking this is lemon chill lids that have been blown way out of proportion. I can believe trash might have been thrown down, but spit? That's some LSU/Tech stuff there.
RealBad Tree 08
AG
quote:
Lol that post. Totally because of a racist!!!!! We have no black players or a black coach. We have never had any black fans or black fan/teams

Wow. The white guilt in this thread. If someone was spitting or doing whatever should be tossed out. Doesn't mean it was race motivated or that A&M is racist because of that. That's why I laugh. I don't entertain jackasses that think that way.

Instead of "explaining" away why it isn't really a problem we need more people putting that effort in to standing up to the few idiots that make everyone look bad.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
If I was the PV A&M fan and I had been spit on and had things thrown at me and nothing happened about it I too would be very upset and might jump to racism whether it was right or wrong.

This is the problem with this country... Something happened to me? Clearly racist.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Im sure an unsubstantiated social media post is more than enough for president young to send an email to 60k people scolding them like children. And at that point, it might as well be true.
ColoradoMooseHerd
quote:
quote:
If I was the PV A&M fan and I had been spit on and had things thrown at me and nothing happened about it I too would be very upset and might jump to racism whether it was right or wrong.

This is the problem with this country... Something happened to me? Clearly racist.
You don't know the shoes others have walked in and you don't know the circumstances of what or did not happen in this. But you are more than happy to jump to conclusion it was not racist and you were not even there.

And look at some of the comments on this thread.
Sex Panther
AG
Oh jesus ****ing christ
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
the lemon chill lid was tossed is a racist manner?

Im going to bow out of this unless the police respond. Anything asserted without evidence should be dismissed without evidence.
AG @ HEART
If so then it needs to be refuted and called into question. Make them back the story up with the pictures of said sections. Instead of saying "hey I'm black and just had my teams ass kicked and had happy home team fans above us so it must because I'm black right?" I'm of Mexican heritage, and know that people have said things about me but guess what I don't cry racism to improve my lot in life or draw attention to me. To me they're just ass- holes and dick heads so ****'em. Man up and stop looking for your ticket to a square box with your stupid face in it on MSNBC, FOX, CNN etc.
JustisWalkert
AG
quote:
quote:
Section 126 is in the north end zone and is not where the pvamu fan ticket allocation is. The section shown is 31 in the south end zone. Furthermore, if spit was coming down into 126 it would have been from the 200 level suites and they don't really overhang the section. The Cop shown is in section 26 or 27 of the east side looking up at the student section.
That was my thought. Certainly doesn't seem like the picture matches up with where this would be taking place.
A second spitter?
Rocco S
quote:
I saw this happen to UTEP fans in 2000, a student or a few students were throwing cups in the UTEP section. Isn't about race, just a few idiots being classless
Wrong. UTEP fans were starting trouble and got removed. I was there and remember that.
Rocco S
quote:
It was fairly suggestive earlier in the week that a few PVAM students would be looking for an opportunity like this.

It's sad that facebook posts of this nature have become a badge of honor.

Note: If the post is 100% true, all consequences should occur for the offender.
This. The hash tags gives it away, as do the reported facts that don't match up. This is just like the kid that brought the tu gym bag to their campus visit looking to race bait, someone said something to them, and they immediately played the race card. Then all the news media around the state runs with the story.

Then within the same week, a black student at tu gets physically assaulted by two white students and it doesn't get any attention at all.
p-wonk01
AG
I don't want to mention again what others have said, but all you need to do is read the gentleman's Facebook feed and see all the hash tags to see his purpose. Regardless if it happened or not, to vilify an entire group over one idiot is...well....ironic in this case isn't it?

Raggy09
AG
Maybe they should go to a game at LSU or Tceh and report on their fan behavior. Or to a Euroleague game.
NavyAg92
AG
If my team got thrashed by 67 and my WHITE FG kicker missed TWO FGs too, I might play the race card as well.
P.C. Principal
quote:
quote:
quote:

You don't know the shoes others have walked in and you don't know the circumstances of what or did not happen in this. But you are more than happy to jump to conclusion it was not racist and you were not even there.

I hope it did not happen and if it did, it pisses me off that any Aggie would do that.

And if it did happen, I want to talk to the person who made the facebook post and ask him honestly how he was treated by ANYONE he encountered at A&M. We have a fan base that constantly gets commented on by opposing fan bases about how friendly and welcoming we were, and I would be very, very surprised if we somehow turned into *******s toward Prairie View. A school we've never played before, and everyone knew we would kill.

It's a serious accusation to call someone racist, so it pisses me off when I hear people throwing around that word anytime they see someone acting a way they don't like. Like I said in an earlier post, if you call someone racist, that person automatically loses. So yes I do take it personally when someone has the gall to call our entire fan base racist.
Owlagdad
No good deed goes unpunished. Ags played Sammy and Lamar and gave them payday, so spreading the wealth ends up like this.
Lol "SEC fans are not treated this way" ha, last LSU game sat right next to LSU guy who was cursing blue streak from kickoff. We all asked him to shut up and he did, but did not like it.
Saw Ags throw ice at sip who sat in middle of Ags and did hookem every score- not racist, just bad behavior and dumb decisions.
AG @ HEART
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I hope it did not happen and if it did, it pisses me off that any Aggie would do that.

And if it did happen, I want to talk to the person who made the facebook post and ask him honestly how he was treated by ANYONE he encountered at A&M. We have a fan base that constantly gets commented on by opposing fan bases about how friendly and welcoming we were, and I would be very, very surprised if we somehow turned into *******s toward Prairie View. A school we've never played before, and everyone knew we would kill.

It's a serious accusation to call someone racist, so it pisses me off when I hear people throwing around that word anytime they see someone acting a way they don't like. Like I said in an earlier post, if you call someone racist, that person automatically loses. So yes I do take it personally when someone has the gall to call our entire fan base racist.

Well any good bull from opposing fans on their treatment while in Aggieland will be refuted because they were SEC fans "if you know what I mean"
RDV-1992
This is really disappointing.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Lol has anyone ever said these two schools are "separate but equal" and meant it?

Also *SPAT*
zephyr88
AG
"separate but equal" sister school...

LOL
InnerCityAg
The simple solution here is to never again play an all one race college.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.