Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bishop Gorman vs Cedar Hill this Saturday

52,959 Views | 411 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PhatMack19
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ESPN hates us. Always has, always will.
MorgansPoint
AG
1/10 BG on BG 44.
Tursiops93
AG
quote:
quote:
Geez, nice bag on the Ags segment.

Unfortunately, morning but truth being reported.
Agree. Sumlin created this mess with the handling of the QBs last year and the change to Mazzone scared off Martell (Which I am ok with...wasn't too hyped on him anyways). We need a solid year this year and the new recruits come in after to shut em up!
Scotty Appleton
It was obviously a planned bit, and wasn't Moorehead's tweet in response to a different player and not Martell? So, the whole lead in and tie-in to this game was false.
MorgansPoint
AG
2/2 BG
MorgansPoint
AG
Taint scramble. 3/3 BG.
halfastros81
AG
But true although they didn't have to specifically rag on us for it since it's ancient news.

Based on what I saw today Kellen Mond looks like a pretty good recruit if the Ags can keep him.
MorgansPoint
AG
Taint gain of 8. 1/10 BG
Silvertaps
AG
quote:
quote:
Obvious they had this A&M bashing segment planned with the graphic already created. That was pathetic.
I love my Aggies but that graph was facts and it is a troubling trend. Not that I will miss Martell or Allen or Kyler.

I didn't say it wasn't correct. I said it was a planned bit on hammering a tired headline about A&M quarterbacks leaving. Any mention of Knight and Mond during that bit?
MorgansPoint
AG
UC on taint.

1/19 BG.
MorgansPoint
AG
2/9 BG.
Tursiops93
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Obvious they had this A&M bashing segment planned with the graphic already created. That was pathetic.
I love my Aggies but that graph was facts and it is a troubling trend. Not that I will miss Martell or Allen or Kyler.

I didn't say it wasn't correct. I said it was a planned bit on hammering a tired headline about A&M quarterbacks leaving. Any mention of Knight and Mond during that bit?
No mention.
MorgansPoint
AG
3/9 BG

9:08 3rd Q
ScoutBanderaAg956
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Unfortunately, morning but truth being reported.
Agree. Sumlin created this mess with the handling of the QBs last year and the change to Mazzone scared off Martell (Which I am ok with...wasn't too hyped on him anyways). We need a solid year this year and the new recruits come in after to shut em up!

A&M QB (Knight or Hubenek or someone else) needs to have a big season and the team needs to win 10-11 games to overcome the negative publicity and fallout from Sumlins handling of Kyler Murray that resulted in the departure of Allen!
BreckCO2000
AG
Is Moore, number 7, Richard moore's brother? Sorry if already discussed.
KidDoc
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good points!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MorgansPoint
AG
1/10. BG on CH 44
MorgansPoint
AG
BG OL imposing its will
MorgansPoint
AG
Taint run for long TD.
Off_The_Wood
AG
ass whipping
MorgansPoint
AG
XP 37-14 BG
Doc Daneeka
gotta hand it to him... Martel is a class act.. could be talking trash... but just hands ball over and walks off..
ftworthag02
AG
Tate doing the "o" (Ohio st)hand gesture on the sideline

Classy
MorgansPoint
AG
CH looking like ass, my dude.
Amazing Moves
Ali's grandson is badass. So's garrett and the Polynesian kid.

tate.. not so much. He has great play fake but, Mond is the better overall player.

Gorman's like an IMG academy. Kids relocate to go there. Cedar Hill is a Texas Power but not getting too many transplants. Over matched.
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
Is Moore, number 7, Richard moore's brother? Sorry if already discussed.

Yes
MorgansPoint
AG
BG travels well
DallasAg 94
quote:
gotta hand it to him... Martel is a class act.. could be talking trash... but just hands ball over and walks off..
So, you aren't watching him on the sidelines taunting the fans?
MorgansPoint
AG
1/10 CH

7:56 4th
cevans_40
AG
quote:
quote:

Unfortunately, nothing but truth being reported.

Yeah. I mean counting Martell as part of the QB exodus but failing to mention the Mond commitment is fair journalism.
MorgansPoint
AG
3/5 CH
seebond
AG
quote:
They are very different schools. Gorman is an elite private athletic school that recruits players from California and other areas in the West. Cedar Park is a public school in Texas with some good players and good history. Gorman has more talented individuals by a sizeable margin due to non random selection.
This...
It's apples and Oranges..
MorgansPoint
AG
4/6 CH punting.

6:15 4th
AquaAg1984
AG
Team from freakin Nevada ass whipping a premier team from TX HS ball? Doesn't make any sense.
Doc Daneeka
after watching martel and mond... We def came out better in the deal.. Mond looked more complete and overall better prepared for the college level

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.