Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bishop Gorman vs Cedar Hill this Saturday

53,239 Views | 411 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by PhatMack19
WestGalvestonAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
I hope Cedar Hill rolls their ass. He needs to be put in his place, and realize that his bullsh*t Las Vegas team is no match for real TX high school football.
Many of the Bishop Gorman players are recruited from southern California.

This.

I can't wait to see how they match up against "real TX high school football".
TexasAggie_97
AG
To be fair I forgot about this midget assclown months ago. I don't care about him or his team but since he is playing a Texas team I do hope Cedar Hill stomps a mud hole in his ass.
AggieHaylea13
AG

Lol... Spoken like a true egocentric little teenager.
jackie childs
quote:
I thought this diva quit all social media after his performance at The Opening? The world's a worse place now that he's back.
he changed his mind...it's kinda what he does best
PFlat
AG
quote:
Real winners are motivated by winning not hate. Big lesson to learn, Tate.
yeah Joey McGuire - he's a "real winner" all right. he's an ass hole my dude.
anscag07
AG
The heat / humidity will be the great equalizer in this one. Those Vegas boys will be hurting when the sun goes down and the humidity jumps up to about 1000. There isn't anything you can do to prepare for that. I hope they bring plenty of Gatorade.
SA68AG
AG
Gorman is going to shock a lot of people here. Gorman by 17.
Frisco - Ag
AG
gameday! CH big.
Ags06Win
AG
Hope Cedar Hill crushes him
ClassOf17
How can we watch? Is it on tv?

Edit: 6 CT on ESPN 2 sound right?
Tomdoss92
AG
quote:
quote:
How good is Cedar Hill this year?

Ranked #2 or #3 in the preseason polls so I would say very good. Only other way ass my dude would play a better team at this point without having any games played to judge would be for them to play Katy or Lake Travis.

Or maybe just lake Travis
phatpat21
8pm on ESPN2
AgConductor
Cedar hill
Danny from Miami
Is it correct that Bishop Gorman is like IMG academy where kids move in or are recruited to play for them?

I hope cedar hill crushes them but this isn't exactly a level playing field of so.
RAB83
AG
Lighten up on Tate Martell. He's a good kid who wasn't wanted by Mazzone. He had an offer and a commitment, but Mazzone gave him the cold shoulder. That was why he decommitted. Mazzone doesn't want short QBs. That doesn't make TM a bad kid. I hope he does well and has a great career at tOSU.
ClassOf17
quote:
Lighten up on Tate Martell. He's a good kid who wasn't wanted by Mazzone. He had an offer and a commitment, but Mazzone gave him the cold shoulder. That was why he decommitted. Mazzone doesn't want short QBs. That doesn't make TM a bad kid. I hope he does well and has a great career at tOSU.

Your post is ass, my dude.
zephyr88
AG
quote:

Yada, Yada, Yada... but tonight he's in our state, playing one of our teams... roll him Cedar Hill!!!

#assmydudeforlife
dcbowers
AG
quote:
Hi Mr. Martell !
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
WestGalvestonAggie
quote:
Is it correct that Bishop Gorman is like IMG academy where kids move in or are recruited to play for them?

I hope cedar hill crushes them but this isn't exactly a level playing field of so.

Yes and no. Bishop Gorman is a very nice private school, but their athletic program and facilities are more or less on par with a small college. As a result, they have "transfers" from all over the country. As I understand it, IMG is more or less all about sports, whereas Gorman is a more traditional private Catholic high school with a ridiculously rich athletic program. I'm sure Gorman recruits, the rest of Vegas would tell you that they definitely recruit, but they are so dominant now they don't really have to at this point.
dustytool
I was a big fan of TM and was disappointed to see him change his mind until he started talking trash. Now he just needs to be knocked down a peg or two.
cevans_40
AG
Give'em hell Golf Ball
Danny from Miami
Thanks WGA, 5 guys in the ESPN 300 seemed like more than luck of the draw from the neighborhood.
MooseJr1994
AG
quote:

Bullshi't. He's an entitled little attention who're. He is the poster child for "ass" my dude.
RAB83
AG
Zoo gonna zoo

And yeah, I want Cedar Hill to BTHO Bishop Gorman to illustrate the strength of Texas football. But I also want IMG to pound the Ga school to showcase a couple of Ag commits.
Credible Source
AG
quote:

Me neither. Bye Felicia
aggiesq
AG
quote:
thats funny. i think osu can rot in hell and that has nothing to do with tate.
WestGalvestonAggie
quote:
Thanks WGA, 5 guys in the ESPN 300 seemed like more than luck of the draw from the neighborhood.

Definitely. But it's a damn nice neighborhood! $$$
Right Rigger
quote:

Bullshi't. He's an entitled little attention who're. He is the poster child for "ass" my dude.

This!!!
BowhunterAg83
AG
quote:
True! Starkel will be much better that Marty.
suchislife
I think Gorman has more talent than Cedar Hill and should win. They have the one-two punch of 5 star Buckeye commits, Martell and Lindsey, a stud secondary with Bubba Bolden and Alex Perry, and a beast at DT in Greg Rogers. Their backup QB, Dorian-Robinson, may actually be better than Martell -- super athletic with a cannon of an arm.

Olsen
AG
WOW big play for Cedar Hill already?
Olsen
AG
Martell got sacked already.... nice!
dustytool
This is gonna be fun!!!!
ClassOf17
Tate looking very average so far
Texags is garbage
I actually said, 'wow that kid looks like a *****' when walking into the room before realizing it was Martell when I saw his tat.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.