Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Interesting article about Blow U and the SEC

34,735 Views | 318 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggiehawg
VanZandt92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did yall hear the Ticket on Big 12 and realignment this morning? Man I love the Musers, but could they be any less informed about realignment and college ball?
Junction1956
quote:
quote:
quote:
yeah everything is neat and cool in utopia.

somebody (anybody) tell me the incentive for SEC to go to 16 teams......i'll wait......<crickets>

there are not 2 teams anywhere (that are really available and want to move) that bring enough to the table as far as revenue. period. not in the current model. until something changes this is a non starter.

The SEC goes to 16 if Virginia and North Carolina become available. Why?

TV markets are better than OU (that the SEC already has.)

Moot point since the ACC has the conference locked up their own GOR.

OU brings nothing. OSU brings nothing. Why dilute conference shares?

Roll Tide
Then the SEC should just go with TV markets? How about 32 losing teams in HIGH VALUE TV markets. Makes no freaking sense whatsoever. Bring on competition and screw the TV markets.
You need to re read.

Other than New England, the SEC already has the TV markets.

Households rule now. OU brings nothing to the table, nothing.

Carriages want quality content. The SEC has it. The Big 12 doesn't. It is that simple.

OU is ****ed

Roll Tide
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Did yall hear the Ticket on Big 12 and realignment this morning? Man I love the Musers, but could they be any less informed about realignment and college ball?
What did they say?
VanZandt92
quote:
quote:
What did they say?

It was just random talk without acknowledgement of the Longhorn Network being the major hindrance to the Big 12.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
What did they say?

It was just random talk without acknowledgement of the Longhorn Network being the major hindrance to the Big 12.
The sips will never acknowledge that the LHN was a bad deal for them and a conference killer to boot. Just not in their DNA.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.