Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Looch/Ketch Twitter feud

57,356 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Brakeman
95_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
nice to see that the idiocy of this site starts at the top... shocking
and yet you can't stay away
gigumaggie
AG

guy in the blue is the zoo
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
Only one way to settle this-pistols at 30 paces. It helps when your opponent is a big target.
A .45 would never make it through the fat layer to a vital organ. Like shooting a walrus.
TSUAggie
What's that saying about arguing with an idiot? you can't win, they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
tclub
I'm tired of fat ketch
schwack schwack
AG
Liucci
Staff
AG
quote:
Here we go.
TSUAggie
quote:
quote:
Here we go.

Fight!
StealthAg
AG
Can we just have a moratorium on mentioning the trolls name? I mean, it's what he wants and feeds on.

Well, part of what he feeds on...
JonSnow
I would like to hear a response to the charge of drinking with players. That should be a simple yes or no for a journalist.
Slyfox07
AG
quote:
quote:
Here we go.
Ho-ly crap...

We need to win this so bad. SOOOO BAD

If the sips land Murray this offseason will be so intolerable I may just have to disengage completely from football.
ag92tx
He said no dumbass
AggieKiddieMD
AG
Ugh. Since we've left the state, I feel like things have just gotten worse with these jokers. I am reminded that it is not the players, coaches, etc about Texas that I can't stand, it's their arrogant yet simultaneously ignorant fan base.

Of which there is no bigger fan than Ketch.
Slyfox07
AG
quote:
Can we just have a moratorium on mentioning the trolls name? I mean, it's what he wants and feeds on.

Well, part of what he feeds on...
Don't forget:

Twinkies

Lard

Crisco with chocolate syrup

Donuts

Microwave Pizza

Hot Pockets (not lean pockets)

Popsicles

Peanut butter cups with mayonnaise on top
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
quote:
Here we go.
This won't take long

Liucci
Staff
AG
That was a tough one to walk away from because I knew what he would stoop to on his show but simply wanted to tell him that I had no interest in going on his show due to past experiences. Then come the questions. At some point in time, you have to stop walking away, turn around and throw a punch. Today was that day. I've tried for a long time to take the high road with that guy but that was over-the-top ridiculousness that, in my opinion, required a response. I realize that there's no way to come out of a twitter spat looking good but I don't at all regret defending myself like that and, quite frankly, held back quite a bit because I was in no way trying to take any personal shots (until the whole graduation thing at the end).

The guy and his message board folks believe they know so much more about me than they actually do that it's beyond obsessive.
JonSnow
Do you drink with players?
Slyfox07
AG
quote:
That was a tough one to walk away from because I knew what he would stoop to on his show but simply wanted to tell him that I had no interest in going on his show due to past experiences. Then come the questions. At some point in time, you have to stop walking away, turn around and throw a punch. Today was that day. I've tried for a long time to take the high road with that guy but that was over-the-top ridiculousness that, in my opinion, required a response. I realize that there's no way to come out of a twitter spat looking good but I don't at all regret defending myself like that and, quite frankly, held back quite a bit because I was in no way trying to take any personal shots (until the whole graduation thing at the end).

The guy and his message board folks believe they know so much more about me than they actually do that it's beyond obsessive.
Looch....please tell me we're going to win this.
FriscoKid
AG
he already said 60/40.
Slyfox07
AG
quote:
he already said 60/40.
I know man, I know.

60/40 just isn't good enough right now based on the way the sip recruits are acting. I don't know if I'm going to make it to NSD...
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

Froppe
AG
fat ketch gonna wake up one morning with a horse's ass in the bed with him, ala a rather famous 1972 movie....
FriscoKid
AG
I still think you should have forwarded the tweet from strong BTW.
ag92tx
He already said no you stupid arse
Liucci
Staff
AG
No. Problem people cannot seem to separate is that I go out, live in College Station, Texas. Drinking at same bars that players frequent and drinking with players are two entirely different animals. Would it make you happy if I stayed at home (single) or found the least popular bars I could find while also not bothering to say hi or converse with any Aggie athlete I saw while there? Why change? Because I'm worried about perception that's not going to change even if I do? Not happening.
Motel California
S
quote:
Do you drink with players?
nm
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
quote:
he already said 60/40.
I know man, I know.

60/40 just isn't good enough right now based on the way the sip recruits are acting. I don't know if I'm going to make it to NSD...
You are listening to idiots (not the recruits, but the sips talking about the recruits)
JonSnow
Thanks for the response.
Good Poster
AG
This may be a dumb question but I realize inside jokes run long on this web site, but is that picture of a longhorn reporter really Ketchum? If it is wow..
92_Ag
AG
AgKJ
AG
You'd think with a name like 'Liucci', he'd have "people" to take care of little problems like this.

Just sayin'.
GoodLuckAgs
AG
FriscoKid
AG
that's pretty funny
Wabs
AG
Looch may drink a few beers in the same bars as players. But FatLardKetch looks like he swallowed a pig whole. I'd rather be Looch.
Actual Talking Thermos
Find me one person anywhere who likes Geoff Ketchum. Can't be done.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.