Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Looch/Ketch Twitter feud

57,355 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Brakeman
Ridge14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BOOM
jackie childs
quote:
Find me one person anywhere who likes Geoff Ketchum. Can't be done.
uh, anybody who needs a "before" picture in a weight loss or gastric bypass ad
marble rye
AG
What was the tweet about asking how his son was doing?

He procreated? Holy ****.
Good Poster
AG
Does his Rascal scooter have Tip Assist?
ag92tx
quote:

MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:
Does his Rascal scooter have Tip Assist?
Motel California
S
quote:

guy in the blue is the zoo
I'm pretty sure the guy in blue is STX, with the guy in green being "4". Ridge is that you doing the hand jive?
ckwarren33
quote:
quote:

Guess his Mrs slapped the thigh and rode the wave in . . .
Ridge14
quote:
quote:

guy in the blue is the zoo
I'm pretty sure the guy in blue is STX, with the guy in green being "4". Ridge is that you doing the hand jive?
Hand jive? I'm tappin' that ass
Bassinagfan
Looch was rather reserved if you ask me. Looch is a professional, Fat Azz Ketch is a hack trying to get noticed.

I'm goin to tweet Lardazz and ask if any of mothers children lived....
OMLAg04
quote:
Find me one person anywhere who likes Geoff Ketchum. Can't be done.

Chad the "Aggie" might be the one
ZEEB
AG
Aggies HAVE to pull this off. If anything, a push would suffice.

the head-to-head recruiting battles won't mean ish in the diluted minds of the sips. they will beat these last few victories into the turf in hopes to get another rise out of us

damn offseason, I want to see some maroon bruises on their burnt up asses

edit - GIG'EM LOOCH
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
not trying to pull a "i have stars so i know" kinda thing but some of you have no idea how many times Billy has taken the high road on the subject of Ketch over in premium. he's done it plenty of times even while Ketch continues to try and berate him and drag him through the mud. Looch has gone so far as to say he doesn't want that site rivalry stuff being brought up over and over again but unfortunately Ketch keeps making remarks in public places about Looch and at some point human nature dictates a man has to stand up for himself. and Billy did.

for you so called "Ags" who look for any avenue to slam Billy (even OP who called him childish) you should know the entire story before you decide you're gona slam one of OUR OWN. Looch is an Ag and he has never hidden away from the fact that he's a fan unlike that pr*** in Austin.
The Fall Guy
AG
Looch and zoo beating up on Fat Ketch s breast.

chipotle
Looch bitin on trolls
runontexas
AG
Da Looch
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Looch keepin it real this offseason
Hotard_Exists
AG
Billy did the right thing. Ketch is exactly what's so damn irritating about the sip fanbase. Didn't even graduate from there and wants to talk sh&t on its behalf; definitely not worth the effort.
AG @ HEART
quote:
Ketch getting absolutely diabolical:

Ketch is just mad b!thes don't care about ranch dipping sauce
Ag1115
AG
Embarrassing to say the least.
Heismanziel
who gives a ****.
Eric Forman
AG
Meh, Ketch is a twunt rocket... someone needs to silence that Orca.
AG @ HEART
quote:
No. Problem people cannot seem to separate is that I go out, live in College Station, Texas. Drinking at same bars that players frequent and drinking with players are two entirely different animals. Would it make you happy if I stayed at home (single) or found the least popular bars I could find while also not bothering to say hi or converse with any Aggie athlete I saw while there? Why change? Because I'm worried about perception that's not going to change even if I do? Not happening.

***'em billy, no use trying to make everybody happy. Ketch just wants you to live his lifestyle too.
thenamesjames
This is completely unprofessional by both parties and makes them look amateurish. Nobody will take either seriously as a journalist with this type of childish behavior over the internet. Looch just needs to not respond to him, ever, regardless of what he says.
Johnny Manziel
Ketch just mad that he can't pull like Billy and me.
runontexas
AG
Eric Forman
AG
quote:

OMLAg04
quote:
This is completely unprofessional by both parties and makes them look amateurish. Nobody will take either seriously as a journalist with this type of childish behavior over the internet. Looch just needs to not respond to him, ever, regardless of what he says.

Keep beating, that darn horse is almost dead. The professionalism police where called several hrs ago but thanks for checking in with them.
JMACD
AG
Loch keep up the good work, no need to go on a low rent show. They are a wounded animal, coming off a losing season, kicking kids off the team for being criminals, blah, blah , blah, etc.... That rat basturd has turned into a shock jock, because he has nothing else good to say about his own bovine persuasion.
Motel California
S
quote:
I could care less what people think of Ketch, but the idea that Liucci is above all of this is ludicrous. He was flailing when Hamm and Ketch started reporting that this thing was trending toward Texas so he came out and accused Ketch of being dishonest. With what proof? None. The answer is none. Just like every post on this board about a promise of a starting position, a job for Kevin, etc etc is made up. There is not one shred of evidence to support it.

Ketch has pretty much gone all in with his statements, and if he is wrong it will be a long, long time before anyone believes his "insider" knowledge again. With that said, Liucci claiming people are lying without any clue where the information came from is not exactly honorable.
Will you come back and see us if and when Kyler goes to Austin and his father just happens to have a job there?
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
How are you still a rook?

You're on here jockin our nuts @ all times
Capt. America
AG
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
Citizen Reign
quote:
not trying to pull a "i have stars so i know" kinda thing but some of you have no idea how many times Billy has taken the high road on the subject of Ketch over in premium. he's done it plenty of times even while Ketch continues to try and berate him and drag him through the mud. Looch has gone so far as to say he doesn't want that site rivalry stuff being brought up over and over again but unfortunately Ketch keeps making remarks in public places about Looch and at some point human nature dictates a man has to stand up for himself. and Billy did.

for you so called "Ags" who look for any avenue to slam Billy (even OP who called him childish) you should know the entire story before you decide you're gona slam one of OUR OWN. Looch is an Ag and he has never hidden away from the fact that he's a fan unlike that pr*** in Austin.

Everyone on here knows about Lardass and Looch. Fat faces name should never be typed by anyone on this site. He is 100% trolling and Looch should never ever respond or even acknowledge him. All Loo h is doing is giving lumpy butt a larger mic.
ezed
quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:he already said 60/40.
I know man, I know.

60/40 just isn't good enough right now based on the way the sip recruits are acting. I don't know if I'm going to make it to NSD...
You are listening to idiots (not the recruits, but the sips talking about the recruits)

Actually many of the recruits are hinting at something on twitter. charles o, malik, lampkin, burt, all hinting at big haul on NSD. Even 2016 Jared Mayden who tweeted "UT about to be cold"

All this probably means absolutely nothing but I think this is what slyfox is talking about.
JeffHamilton82
quote:
nice to see that the idiocy of this site starts at the top... shocking

You need to be permabanned. And ip blocked as well as all cell numbers associated with you. And if you don't get the message then you need a deep sea fishing trip.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.