Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The new Kyle Field- weekly pictures

2,166,830 Views | 5140 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
thebubbaisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NW corner shot is spectacular!
Randy03
AG
Amazing shot that panorama one.
AMW2010
AG
Don't take down any of your picture!!

http://www.digital-photo-secrets.com/tip/916/know-your-legal-rights-as-a-photographer/

The only ones that could get in trouble is if someone is doing something bad in the picture, and that would be on OSHA...
OilAggie
AG

anyone know why the north east new corner stands dont line up with the stands on the old 2nd deck for the student side? Is something going in that space?
Slother93
AG
Sway space.
Fitch
AG
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, you have (going up): ribbon board, 200 level club seating, loge boxes, 300 level seating.

As far as the perceived gap between east 2nd/3rd deck and the loge boxes/300 level, that looks like an aisle is there. There will be a wall going in part of that space.

[This message has been edited by Fitch (edited 6/10/2014 3:07p).]
AMW2010
AG
Pretty sure this is what hes talkin about...

labayouboy
AG
I think the misalignment was intentional. With the new section positioned in front of the student section, it probably gives those fans a better line of sight. The students will be standing, so if the sections were aligned, the fans would have to stand to see action at the far end of the field or have their view blocked by the students. My guess.

As far as the open space, they may block it up with CMU (cinder block) to form a wall.

[This message has been edited by labayouboy (edited 6/10/2014 3:21p).]
rcb05
AG
The student section is bench seating, the new corner structure is suites/loge boxes. How exactly would you propose to line those up?
One Tooth Man
OilAggie
AG
AMW. That is what I am talking about.
Topkat
I don't like that there are no stands above the ramp towers. There will be four square cutouts in each of the corners.

I know, I know, gotta have the scoreboards there and everything, but it looks weird on the north side where there are no scoreboards.

[This message has been edited by Topkat (edited 6/10/2014 3:34p).]
Topkat
The lights on the canopy are badass though.
rcb05
AG
So by your rationale, every stadium that doesn't have stands at a uniform height 360-degrees around the stadium looks weird?
AMW2010
AG
looks like nothing...

[This message has been edited by AMW2010 (edited 6/10/2014 3:43p).]
rcb05
AG
Looks like there defintely won't be a wall all the way up, but it will be way less noticeable once the suite space is finished out/enclosed.
McGibblets
AG
Aggiefblife tweeted on of my pictures. I guess I'm going big time fellas
McGibblets
AG
And thanks for the twitter shoutout to rcb/GBH
rcb05
AG
Big time indeed!
bert harbinson
AG
quote:
I got you man. Expect pictures around noon or 1 (barring rain)

Too bad the weather didn't cooperate for you.

Thanks, great pictures. This is going to be an incredible and fun place to watch a game.
bigblackag12
AG
McGoblets
rally-cap
AG
That panorama! Makes it seem a little more real
locogringo
AG
Great Pics!!!

I recall someone saying that there would be a gap in the Southwest corner for cranes to get out.

Did you happen to see this gap? Hard to see on construction cams, I can kinda see it in your photos.

If the gap isn't there I can see them easily breaking the cranes down inside and hauling off the "booms" through the tunnels but the base with all the tracks would have to be craned out, I would think. Should be interesting to watch.

Not trying to troll, serious question.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG

Like this?
chipotle
quote:
Not trying to troll, serious question.

oldarmy1
AG
So once the overhangs are completed the 3rd deck will have shade into the 3rd quarter on kickoffs at 11am. Fully shaded as of 1pm. You freshman pulling tickets might be lucky to draw last.
bgrimm05
AG
Bump
AMW2010
AG
quote:
Bump

If you are gonna bump a thread... And NOT contribute ANYTHING... at least make it a cool bump...

King O Frod
I want to contribute. Appliances are going into concession areas. sinks and toilets are in most if not all the restrooms right now. Saw they have the partitions for the stalls. Still a lot of work to be done. Plumbing, electrical, painting, welding.
1aggie02
AG
quote:
I want to contribute. Appliances are going into concession areas. sinks and toilets are in most if not all the restrooms right now. Saw they have the partitions for the stalls. Still a lot of work to be done. Plumbing, electrical, painting, welding.

Please provide update on drywall status; how much will there be, how much has been floated in; are they using paper or mesh joint compound tape; etc.

Thx.
Flashdiaz
AG
bebopag1
Would someone please confirm the return and future location of the two 100' Lt. Blocker Memorial Flag Poles for new Kyle.
Thank you.
fooz

http://forums.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=2489618&page=1&forum_id=5
bgrimm05
AG
quote:
quote:

Bump

If you are gonna bump a thread... And NOT contribute ANYTHING... at least make it a cool bump...

MAKE ME TOUGH GUY!!
ConfidentAg
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 147

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.