Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JFF TWEET

30,940 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by jdls13
AgBeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Clemson beat LSU and LSU beat A&M.

Yes but we stomped the #11 team and you guys choked on the #14 team.
Philip J Fry
AG
quote:
When will people stop saying "'merica"? It got old about 3 years ago.

We don't stop with the idiotic saying until WELL AFTER the horse is beaten into a bloody pulp and not a second before.
Fightin Ag491
quote:
Says the sip fan who is combing through our message boards... Obsession noted. Thanks.

Not combing by any means, he was at my fraternity's party also and I wanted to see the excuses made on texags about all of his escapades, and haha, y'all did not disappoint
Philip J Fry
AG
Good to know that you think being kicked out of a frat party is a bigger deal than your QB watching a woman being raped and getting off on it.
Sandman98
AG
Harry, Phillip would like a response to his well thought out post.

reb,
sharkenleo
JFF's pockets are full of f*c*s. The ones he never gives.

[This message has been edited by sharkenleo (edited 7/29/2013 12:45p).]
Manchild50
AG
quote:
Good to know that you think being kicked out of a frat party is a bigger deal than your QB watching a woman being raped and getting off on it.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
quote:

gigemags-99
AG
Dp

[This message has been edited by Gigemags-99 (edited 7/29/2013 12:51p).]
SkillerWiller
AG
quote:
Winners go home and **** the prom queen.

Carla was the Prom Queen!
soaponarope
At least Johnny was not at this UT frat party. Now THAT would have been embarrassing!

myfoxaustin.com/story/18273141/goats-donkeys-and-wild-west-parties-oh-my
SkillerWiller
AG
quote:
SkillerWiller
AG
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9518520&categoryid=2378529

if you want a good laugh
LSU#1Fan
Poor Aggies

http://i.imgur.com/ieZdE.gif

Not sure why my gif isn't working. I filled out the forum code just like it says to. No it's not the same one that reactiongif posted.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1590969/tigersscore.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1590833/lsu4th.gif

[This message has been edited by LSU#1Fan (edited 7/29/2013 2:16p).]
Lungblood
so much butt thirst from the haters
ReactionGIF
Fixed that for ya, rook.

CoachLB
LSU -- Your starting QB kicked out of Georgia for sexual assault! Your former QB Jefferson arrested for drugs. Your QB before that drugs run him out of the NFL. Honey Badger. Your RB sex with a 14 year old and assault. Well the list could go on, but you get the picture.

[This message has been edited by CoachLB (edited 7/29/2013 2:14p).]
Personal Best
AG
quote:
LSU -- Your starting QB kicked out of Georgia for sexual assault! Your former QB Jefferson arrested for drugs. Your QB before that drugs run him out of the NFL. Honey Badger. Your RB sex with a 14 year old and assault. Well the list could go on, but you get the picture.

[This message has been edited by CoachLB (edited 7/29/2013 2:14p).]

Damn
Koob
Since when did he have anything to do with a Championship...
PrincessButtercup
AG
That lsu weirdo reminds me of this:

except that the pig is actually kind of cute in his rainboots.

Philip J Fry
AG
Amazing how they stop posting when you bring up actual scandals that have hit their team.
LSU#1Fan
quote:

Mettenberger was kicked out of UGA for groping a girl in a bar. He spent time in Juco and then came to LSU. Punishment seemed sufficient.

Jefferson was arrested on a drug charge after he had already used up all of his eligibility at LSU. He was no longer affiliated with the football program. I guess no A&M player has ever been arrested once they graduated or left the program?

Mathieu was kicked off the team for failing drug tests. Miles punished him when he failed 2 tests and then kicked him off after the third.

Hill's charge in high school was dropped to a misdemeanor based on the facts that came out. He did get charged with assault for the Reggie's incident. He is currently indefinitely suspended.

So, of the 4 people you mentioned:
- 2 weren't on the team when they got in trouble
- 1 was kicked off the team for his actions
- 1 is currently indefinitely suspended

I am not sure what this has to do with Jonathon Football. I guess you were upset that I commented about him, when really I didn't say anything overly negative.

quote:
Amazing how they stop posting when you bring up actual scandals that have hit their team.

I reached my rookie post limit of the day. Otherwise I would have responded sooner.
VaAg12
AG
quote:
Mathieu was kicked off the team for failing drug tests. Miles punished him when he failed 2 tests and then kicked him off after the third.

Mathie tends to disagree with your logic

quote:
Mathieu, a 2011 Heisman Trophy Finalist who missed the 2012 season after coach Les Miles booted him off the team for a failed drug test, told one NFL coach that during the course of his LSU career he failed more drug tests than he could count.
"I quit counting at 10. I really don't know," Miles told the NFL coach, according to USA Today.
Yet Mathieu was suspended once for a drug-related offense and then dismissed last year. There were no other suspensions during that time, especially during the height of his epic run to the Heisman Trophy ceremony.

source http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/tyrann-mathieu-said-failed-least-10-drug-tests-164027709--ncaaf.html
LSU#1Fan
quote:
Mathie tends to disagree with your logic

He never said that all of the tests were administered by LSU. Once he failed a test, his family could have given him tests regularly.

The policy of LSU and I think the SEC is the 1st positive test warrants a warning, 2nd is a suspension and third is dismissal. This is what happened with Tyrann.
CoachLB
LSU is the purest football team in America. They have no thugs, all great student athletes,just a bunch of top notch citizens. And the most polite fans in the country. Oh, And I agree Jefferson started using drugs after college.

[This message has been edited by CoachLB (edited 7/30/2013 11:38a).]
AgBeliever
AG
And they have the most normal fans too.

[This message has been edited by AgBeliever (edited 7/30/2013 12:16p).]
Personal Best
AG
LSU. The gold standard for class football programs filled with role models.
Mordred
AG
Somehow I don't think that Scoutmaster meets BSA's requirements.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
LSU#1Fan
quote:
LSU is the purest football team in America. They have no thugs, all great student athletes,just a bunch of top notch citizens. And the most polite fans in the country. Oh, And I agree Jefferson started using drugs after college.

We certainly have some thugs and character issues just like any team. Our fans can be obnoxious, but also can be very friendly.

We know that Jefferson failed 1 or less drug tests while at LSU.

quote:
LSU. The gold standard for class football programs filled with role models.

Still not sure how this thread turned into sarcastic comments about the LSU football program. I really never said anything negative about the Aggies program.
jdls13
AG
quote:

how did nobody even acknowledge this?

edit: freakin LSU fan messed up my post

[This message has been edited by jdls13 (edited 7/30/2013 4:36p).]
reb,
AG
spreadsheetag
hodges97
AG

The guy on the left is good lookin'...what's his phone number???...hook 'em....

[This message has been edited by hodges97 (edited 7/31/2013 3:21a).]
hodges97
AG
I've never seen a face more disfigured than Rosie O'Donnell's tw***.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.