Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JFF TWEET

30,939 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by jdls13
beerad12man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lsu fan, sorry, but it looks as if you're just making excuses. You sound pathetic. Lsu has had more than its share of trouble.
Personal Best
AG
LSU fan is butt thirsty because they only have 1 heisman winner
LSU#1Fan
quote:
Lsu fan, sorry, but it looks as if you're just making excuses. You sound pathetic. Lsu has had more than its share of trouble.

Never made excuses. I just presented facts. LSU has had trouble just like every major college football team.

I still have zero clue what that has to do with a tweet by Jonathon Football.

quote:
LSU fan is butt thirsty because they only have 1 heisman winner

I really don't care at all about individual awards. I care about championships. LSU has 2 bcs championships in the past 10 years. I attended both games. They were both amazing experiences.
CoachLB
Jefferson failed one or less drug test? That just tells me they were not testing him or he was cheating. You just don't up and start doing drugs right after you finish college.
LSU#1Fan
quote:
Jefferson failed one or less drug test? That just tells me they were not testing him or he was cheating. You just don't up and start doing drugs right after you finish college

You are being very presumptuous based on zero facts. LSU has suspended players for drugs in the past. If Jefferson failed two drug tests, he would have been suspended.

Maybe he didn't take them during the testing period. Maybe he waited until after he finished his college football career. Who knows? But to insinuate that LSU didn't test him or cheating is involved is just slinging mud for no reason.

He was arrested for drug issues when he was no longer affiliated with the football team.
AgBeliever
AG
Okay Mr tigger fan. I started wondering if we are just bagging on you for defending your team. But then I went back and read this gem.

quote:
I partied plenty in college, but if I knew that every time I went out somebody was going to take a picture of video of me, which would then cause a media whirlwind and give my team and University negative publicity, I would lay low for a little while.

Like everyone, I am really curious to watch how this season goes for him. If he succeeds with all of this hype, more power to him, if not then I won't be surprised.

For a LSU fan, you sound really anal or butthurt from Johnny's success (which has led to A&M now being the second best team in the SEC West). Either way I picture you like this when watching Johnny in the off season.

gigemags-99
AG
quote:
LSU didn't test him or cheating is involved is just slinging mud for no reason.

With all due respect, there is a reason, and that reason is **** you.
LSU#1Fan
quote:
Okay Mr tigger fan. I started wondering if we are just bagging on you for defending your team. But then I went back and read this gem.

For a LSU fan, you sound really anal or butthurt from Johnny's success (which has led to A&M now being the second best team in the SEC West). Either way I picture you like this when watching Johnny in the off season.

First off, I have no problem with the success of Jonathon Football. I enjoy watching him play. I am not anal or butthurt at all. My comment is pretty similar to what many Aggies have said as well. You are grasping here.

Secondly, A&M finished 3rd in the SEC west last season. Until you finish ahead of LSU, I wouldn't claim to be the second best team in the SEC west.

quote:
With all due respect, there is a reason, and that reason is **** you.

Stay Classy Aggies
MontroseAg
LSU Fan, will you be my friend.
jdls13
AG
We will stay classy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.