Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JFF TWEET

31,232 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by jdls13
Lambert the Sheepish Lion
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Johnny is a Heisman trophy winner. You are nobody. There's a big difference.
reb,
AG
quote:
I don't have a twitter account either, but it took me just 2 reads to figure those tweets out. Being technologically illiterate isn't really something you should be proud of...

bingo
Personal Best
AG
It's so cool when people act like they can't decipher a tweet because they're so self conscious that they have to make sure nobody would think they are in any way affiliated with something they think is so gay like twitter, but apparently they really want to be a part of it all.

[This message has been edited by Personal Best (edited 7/28/2013 4:23p).]
Wipey
AG
Hey guys I have sex with girls LOL can some loser virgin interpret twitter for me?
jdls13
AG
Twitter is good stuff.
BostonAg74
My biggest frustration with working with people my age is that they use their age as justification for staying in the technological dark ages. I have NO tech background, and I love trying to figure out this stuff.
BostonAg74
Oh, and the D-bag who was ragging on Johnny for not being Aggie enough works for ESPN and only attended A&M, didn't graduate.
Wipey
AG
We kicked him the **** out, hopefully.
Manchild50
AG
quote:
Oh, and the D-bag who was ragging on Johnny for not being Aggie enough works for ESPN and only attended A&M, didn't graduate.

Imagine that...
FL_Ag1998
AG
quote:
I'm a 34 year old heterosexual man, so I don't have a twitter, but can one of you self-celebritized millennials with a twitter, who for some reason thinks that anyone gives a flying f about your every thought, give us olds a quick explanation on how to decipher a tweet?
Personal Best
AG
^
moocow2024
AG

I think he deleted his response to Finebaum. I really enjoyed that one.
aggzwin
AG
What does "RTR" mean, in regards to his finebaum tweet
Manchild50
AG
quote:
What does "RTR" mean, in regards to his finebaum tweet

Roll Tide Roll
The Lyrical Gangster
God, I wish Johnny would put his response to Finebaum back up! Call his ass out! Classic!
BostonAg74
I think he should ask Finebaum if those lines in his face are circumcision scars.
moocow2024
AG
I'm still not entirely convinced that it actually happened. It was mentioned in another thread and someone else said it didn't happen.
ATX__Aggie
Hell yeah!

(formatted for non-Twitter users)
@JManziel2: Last time I checked double digit win columns and championships are what matters

@YahooForde:
Latter half of that is unfinished business.

@JManziel2: You're exactly right @YahooForde latter half of that tweet is unfinished fortunately for me I have THREE years of eligibility left #gigem
longhornhere55
quote:
quote:
Last time I checked double digit win columns and championships are what matters.

That Cotton Bowl win sure goes a long way!

aggzwin
AG
Funny thing is that I didn't see JFF tweet as a shot at the sips and their recent football struggles, I took it basically as saying, it doesn't matter what I do off the field as long as we win and bring home hardware
jeffk
AG
quote:
My biggest frustration with working with people my age is that they use their age as justification for staying in the technological dark ages. I have NO tech background, and I love trying to figure out this stuff.

Same here.
PA24
AG
He better win cause he is walking a tight rope with the fans.
Personal Best
AG
quote:

Speak for yourself
Manchild50
AG
quote:

Dudes a troll, don't take the bait.
Sandman98
AG
Lonhorn55, Does it feel good to have your university in the news again? Its been a while.

reb,
AG
quote:
Lonhorn55, Does it feel good to have your university in the news again? Its been a while.

ouch.
Sandman98
AG
Imagine pimple faced fans wavering in their support if the Ags lose a game or two and Johnny has a rough game.

"But you owe us wins Johnny. Your twitter said so".

Hang yourself.
Manchild50
AG
quote:

Ogre09
AG
I'm 26 and I don't use Twitter because I don't see any point in it. The flow of conversations in posts is not very intuitive, the responses are posted before the initial comment. It's understandable for anyone who has never used it to be confused.

TLDR: Twitter blows
reb,
AG
its really as simple as finding the people, companies and blogs you are interested in and following them. then you see what they post in chronological order.

if you just want to dive in, dont worry about searches, hashtags, retweets, etc.

just find what you are interested in, and follow it.

it's free, it won't bite.
PrincessButtercup
AG
reb,
SausageAg
atta boy
Shooz in Katy
AG
I'm 40! I'm a man!
Credible Source
AG
quote:

Hahaha! Dewsh bags displaying their butt thirst all over the interweb
Prosperdick
AG
I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to be a graduate of Sam Houston State or some other lowly 13th grade school and vicariously live through another institution...alas I cannot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.