Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

TexAgs.com Official Statement Regarding Carl Pelini Incident

10,529 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by nems
DavidAG92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brandon,
Thank God you have a walk of integrity. I appreciate your stand for justice, your excellence in business and your strong hands of STEEL.
stdscf12
Maybe he's camera shy? jeez what an *******

"I hate Tech" - Abraham Lincoln
huskerfan12
huskerfan12
The actions of the Husker football staff are an embarrassment to our state, its university and alumni. As a Husker fan and alumni who lives in Nebraska, please accept an apology. Aggie fans are great, your athletic programs are respectful and you deserve better from us.
88jrt06
AG
WELL, Husker nation-

Are we going to get the proper response to this violent travesty?

Or are you going back to your L. Phillips way of dealing with crime?

We're watching - and we're forwarding/linking/going viral on your ass.

I'd apologize - NOW! ...because YOU'D BETTER look at this as a DAMAGE CONTROL issue, not a "it'll blow over" issue. There are over 11,000 people on this site (the victim's site)RIGHT NOW (10:30 a.m.), and at least 75% are EXTREMELY focused on Carl Pellini.

Some sit on grand juries, BTW.

Carl Pellini is currently joined at the hip with L. Phillips in infamy...and will remain so, until the (preferably tearful) apology.
...and make it believeable, scumbag. We'll dog you for this rest of your lapdog career.

You're lucky you did it at Aggieland. You might have died in Lubbock.

Well, Husker Nation? President? Head Coach/Baby Brother? SPEAK UP.

[This message has been edited by maroonatic46 (edited 11/23/2010 10:43a).]
Onlycauseoftherefsuwon
Once again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I1lQwmSXO4&feature=player_embedded
xhippieliberalx
AG
once again...a hamstring was violated. you must be really new to college football if you think this is an isolated incident in NCAA history. not to mention our player was immediately reprimanded, and quickly admitted to, and apologized for, his actions.

so, what has carl done since his infraction against brandon? oh, that's right...he just keeps denying anything ever happened and then lies about the actual events.

[This message has been edited by xhippieliberalx (edited 11/23/2010 10:52a).]
TAZ99
AG
Wow, that whole account is very JFK/Zapruder-esque. Any conspiracies about a second Pelini? How do you explain the shadowy figures in The Grove at the time of the attack?

But serious question, why was there no audio? The big 12 needs to take action.
TxAgg07
AG
Now I have been perma-banned from the Husker board for standing up for Brandon to all the people that called him a liar and for calling out Bo on his lies at the presser yesterday.

Quite the double standard going on over there.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
quote: Appears to me Carls looked over at the cameraman, saw someone was going to jump the guy from behind, moved to save the guy, but was too late.

so carl is a hero instead of an assailant!

quote:I think the guy took and step back and tripped over someone or something and went down.

quote:I'd even go so far as to say, Carl looked over, saw him start to fall and reached out to grab him.

Ever notice how it's always the most moronic and delusional fans who refer to coaches and players by their first names?
Goofy
In case you missed the other video of the incident, you should check out this thread:
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1740550&forum_id=5

I think it's the best evidence so far.
HuskerAgs
According to this, Brandon Jones is not pursuing it. Exact quote: "Jones said he does not plan to pursue action against Pelini or Nebraska." It is also noted in the article that the Big 12 has no policy dealing with coaches' "interactions" with the media.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20101122/BIGRED/711229870/-1#bo-carl-went-through-cameraman-to-get-player

Now everyone should focus on beating UT on Thursday.

shotan23
AG
quote:
Now everyone should focus on beating tu on Thursday

HTH
nems
Carl Pelini has issued an apology.

I want to apologize to a few A&M fans that I badgered related to this incident.

I do not like what Coach Pelini did, but I am glad he has contacted Brandon and they have worked it out.

I'm surprised it is being reporting there is actually no damage to the camera. But that's not really important.

Our coaches need to be better examples. It's OK to have fire, but you can't be crazy.

Good luck to you guys against UT. Hopefully we will have a chance to meet up again in a bowl game down the road.

Also, please excuse us Husker fans for being overly protective of our coaches. We're going to give them the benefit of the doubt, because we have red colored blinders on.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.