Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Carl Pelini Assaults TexAgs....in Slow-Mo

68,786 Views | 252 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Rusty Shakleford
Morpholino
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This just in:

Bo and Carl Pelini were sent back in time by Skynet to kill John Conner, and cameramen.

Carl was way out of line.
brotherruss
He posted more, and then removed it.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
ttt
ibdm98
AG
What a D*UCHE x 10!

[This message has been edited by ibdm98 (edited 11/21/2010 3:01p).]
RAMF 95
AG
Nebraska doesn't deserve these two a$$ eating chili ballers.

EAD Carl, it is a certainty that you will die alone in Bo's basement of a Count Chocula overdose wearing yellowish man panties with your measley urethra jammed into a butternut squash.

AJ02
AG
What really makes me mad (aside from the obvious) was that this was BRANDON! Brandon is one of the most upstanding individuals associated with a college anywhere. I don't think Brandon even knows any bad words or insults he could have thrown at Pelini. So I have no doubt it was completely unprovoked and Carl was just PO'd that a camera had caught him.

It just disgusts me. If the cameraman had been BMED, I might understand why Carl felt the need. But it was Brandon, who wouldn't hurt a fly.

(Just kidding, BMED! Love ya!)
Lance Uppercut
AG
There was someone else on their coaching staff with light hair, close to the end of their bench on the south, who spent a lot of the 4th corner turned around yelling "**** YOU" at the student section.

Looks like their whole staff could use a stint in anger management.

[This message has been edited by Lance Uppercut (edited 11/21/2010 4:01p).]
Old School Wrestler Name
Why didn't you fight him? Carl is a pansy
p-wonk01
Whitehorse
AG
Looks to me like there is a cable that players and students are stepping over. If this is attached to the camera Pellini is smacking, I can kind of see his point, although it doesn't change my opinion of him and his whiney assed brother. Regardless, dragging a camera tethered by a cable in this mayhem is kind of stupid without a grip.
snodgrass96558
Wow I have lost all respect for Pelini bro's
Lance Uppercut
AG
Questions:

-Is Pelini an adult?
-If yes....is the adult thing to do if he's concerned about his players tripping on a wire in a post-game melee, after they've finished a game where they're hit by large men at full speed, is the proper course of action to make a "Hulk" face and slap it out of someone's hands....or to ask them to watch their wire until his players exit the field?

I'm pretty sure the only thing going through his mind at that point was "I'm angry".
aggie2012
he was just mad because his dick was chopped off
Bob Kelso
AG
LMAO RAMF HOLY ****
Charles Bronson
i dont care if brandon called him a washed up degenerate inbred rat faced freak who will never live outside of his younger rat faced brother's shadow (all facts btw), YOU CAN'T GO AROUND PHYSICALLY ASSAULTING PEOPLE WHO TALK A LITTLE TRASH TO YOU.

in other words, it is irrelevant whether brandon said nothing, gave a smartass "nice game coach", or what i said above. i would think everyone on Texags would be smart enough to grasp this.
Texags is garbage
It's painful to see how my opinion of NU changed overnight.
Ag20??
AG
quote:
sports by brooks questioning brandons version...
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/carl-pelini-falsely-accused-of-damaging-camera-29261

"Carl Pelini did throw down a Texags.com camera but no damage was done to the camera..."

So basically "yah, our guy assaulted and battered you (assault is the threat of physical/mental abuse, battery is actually doing it and carries a harsher charge) but nothing broke so it's all chill right?" ******bags defending ******bags.
pollyld
[Happy trails to you--Staff]

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 11/21/2010 8:58p).]
RAMF 95
AG
Scoreboard Boudreaux.

Deadwood
AG
I pray that NU one day schedules a game in Baton Rouge and the Pelini Bros. pull the same crap. I doubt they'd make it off the field in one piece.
Moochie Norris
quote:
worst officiated game i have ever seen...this was just ridiculous i knew that dan beebe and everyone on his payroll was gunning for nu this year i had no idea how much. while we're on the topic of pressing charges, i hope nu's ben cotton presses sexual assault charges on tony jerrod. seriously 5 officials standing around and all they see is ben kicking the didnt see tony pinching his nut sack?(i guess steers and queers really do come from texas) i would have been kicking like a mule too. courtney osbourne late hit on tennenhill (even herbstreit) said that call was ridiculous
whatever have fun letting the longhorns run this confrence into the ground before it disbands in the next few years, while we'll be moving on to a real football where refs arent butthurt that we're leavin while the gettins good

That's what happens when you run away from your conference like a p*ssy.
pollyld
not runnin away from the confrence big guy, dr. osbourne saw that every single thing the big XII does is geared towards the longhorns. if they wouldnt have tried to go out and get their own tv contract and obtain basically all of the tv rights we wouldnt have done a thing, one of nu's announcers said it best..."this game is about the kids...kids who have spent their whole life preparing to play in a big game...it's not about a coach, not about a team leaving a league, not about a man in a suit..it's about the kids...and to have grown men blatantly make the calls to take that away from the kids is a TRAVESTY." i think its funny how everyone acts like nebraska is all at fault in this whole move, the big xII and the longhorns caused it, also why are we the only ones catching sh*t for leaving, noone has said a word bout colorado bailing. its just that we're actually a good team and noone wants to see nu win it all or even the confrence then leave
RAMF 95
AG
SCOREBOARD. You are clearly giving no credit to A&M who shut you down.

The PF late was a bad call. The PI flag pickup was the right call.

Your coach is a dbag and his brother is a cornholer with a meth addiction.

Nebraska doesn't deserve dbags like them. Or you. So go back to your salad bowl full of Lucky Charms and shut your bleeding uterus.

RAMF 95
AG
Oh, one other thing Cletus. Texas will see you in the Big 10 pretty soon, when we punch to the SEC. Wish I could see your stupid fat prok chop sporting face when you play Texas in the Big 10 and Chrystal breaks off his hog in your rectum sending you into a myocardial infarct.

Your wife needs more butane to make your sloppy joe by the way.

Lance Uppercut
AG
forget it.

[This message has been edited by Lance Uppercut (edited 11/21/2010 5:28p).]
pollyld
nah ill give a&m their credit all those bad calls tho would have changed the game, the pf late hit was on 3rd so incomplte 4th down, they punt and dont kick a fg right?? id say that changed the game, cottons 30 yds on one play after a&m had ahold of some cottonballs, id say that changed a potential drive right? i honestly dont hate a&m we're not rivals, ive followed them this year and tennenhill is the real deal plus im a gb fan so i like sherman
just sayin the refs should not decided the outcome of a game and that definetly happened last night
pollyld
a&m handeled us..we had 16 flags for 145 yds and a turnover
a&m had 2 calls an no turnovers and won by 3..i think we handled them pretty well too
BostonAg74
So, which of the penalties do you think were bogus? The best you could have gotten out of the Cotton pileup would have been an additional 15 yards for an offsetting foul, but that would not have changed the eventual outcome. The roughing the passer call was nitpicky, but those who post here who actually know the rules have said that that's all it was. It wasn't incorrect. It was just a very strict interpretation.

Nebraska gets a lot of penalties because they are undisciplined, just like their coaches. It's not a conspiracy.
RAMF 95
AG
Exactly, it was a great game. Two great schools. The top 2 fan bases in the universe in my opinion.

Don't let your bleeding uterus ruin the facts though, you lost, that guy's thigh got pinched not his balls (check the Husker boards and most of your own acknowledge that), and your coach is a titanic sh^t-bag who cost you the game with his juvenile antics and poor focus and leadership. We have had a ton of bad calls go our way, notably against the corn in 2006 when you guys coined "the drive", that BS call lost us that game. I didn't show up to your trailer park and unload my vag on the plastic steps leading to your vehicle/home.

So, great game, and please STFU and go beat the hippies in Boulder.

snowdog90
Polly, the 2006 A&M-Neb was stolen from us on a bogus roughing the passer call and a blatant non-call of offensive PI in the endzone.

When the late hit was called last night, we still took the ball all the way to the 2 - Neb could have stopped us, they didn't.

Neb had the ball at their 20 with 3 minutes left down 3 points. Go win the game. They couldn't because our defense pounded their ass.

End of story. Nebraska STILL owes us for the 2006 game.

[This message has been edited by snowdog90 (edited 11/21/2010 6:12p).]
imissstark
Two things:

-As Pelini catches sight of the camera, the Nebraska assistant coach or staff member who was closer to Brandon, directly between him and Pelini, never gives so much as a glance in Brandon's direction. Neither did the two girls who were right beside Pelini. If Brandon had called out an insult or anything to provoke him, don't you think that would warrant at least an upward glance from Tall Nebraska-staff dude? No one else around the area seems to have heard anything.

-Yes, as someone mentioned, in slo-mo, the shadow clearly shows his arm going up to knock something down.

snowdog90
Great observation, imis. ARE YOU LISTENING, SCHIZO???
pollyld
ramf 95 ur either childish, ignorant, or a virgin...i know of plenty of people like you that think you sound smart because of the manner you try to make fun of someone, i dont konw what your fascination with bleeding uterus's is but your a ******bag..i dont live in a trailor,im not a rambling idiot that has no idea what im talking about im getting a bachelors in construction mgmt in december(which shows i have a little education)
RAMF 95
AG
read your first post and then tell me you are a respectful visitor to this site and not some jerkoff coming over here to piss and moan while cracking A&M.

Like I said, I love Nebraska and her fans but don't need to tolerate your whining junk on this board.

Congrats on your COSC degree.

AJ02
AG
Poor Army Sgt. Thinks the football players are committed to the armed forces.

It's 2010. You lost about 50 years or so.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.