Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

testosterone supplement

1,869 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Woods Ag
BoDog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can anyone recommend a "safe" OTC testosterone supplement to help with gains, body fat, etc. Middle age dude that has kind of plateaued with the gains, progress, etc and am curious if anyone has had any success with some of these products like GNC, Weider, etc etc have on the market. Thanks in advance!
NickNaylor
BoDog said:

Can anyone recommend a "safe" OTC testosterone supplement to help with gains, body fat, etc. Middle age dude that has kind of plateaued with the gains, progress, etc and am curious if anyone has had any success with some of these products like GNC, Weider, etc etc have on the market. Thanks in advance!
Nothing OTC is going to help. If you have a problem or suspect low levels, go see a doctor and get bloodwork done.

You can possibly raise T naturally by:
1. Having more sex
2. Eating a well balanced diet
3. Getting lots of sleep
4. Limiting stress
5. Going outside to get enough sun and Vitamin D.
6. Exercise and lift weights

But if your body isn't producing enough, you may need to go get TRT. Nothing wrong with that and nothing to be ashamed of.
Woods Ag
AG
I got on clomid prescribed by my urologist. Levels were @200 , 4-6 weeks of clomid and I tested @900. Maintained @800-900 for 2 years while on clomid. About 4-6 months ago I stopped taking to see if my body was now Producing on it's own and I've maintained @650.

It's worth asking your doc about. Clomid just tells your brain to produce test. It helped jumpstart me again

ALL of the T stuff at GNC is BS. Don't waste your money #1. #2 do you really want to **** with your hormones w/o having a doc monitor it?
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Do you remember the dosage of clomid?
Woods Ag
AG
Yeah, they were 50mg tablets. Doc told me to take half a tablet a day.
bigtruckguy3500
Did you notice a marked difference after starting it? Or stopping?

And all OTC test boosters are pretty much trash. There are a few that'll increase libido, but they won't do anything for gains. Occasionally a pop up supplement company will put actual steroids in their supplements, but won't include it on the label. That'll actually potentially really mess you up.
Woods Ag
AG
Saw a huge difference when I started it. I'm guessing the same one sees with TRT. I was tired all the time by noon everyday. Asleep or in bed a lot of the time by 6:30pm. I workout quite a bit and I recovered like **** compared to my friends and workout partners. Libido maybe wasn't what it is now. Idk there..

I feel great now. I have energy, I can workout 5,6,7 times a week pretty hard with weights and I recover relatively the way I expect. Overall back to who I've been most of my life.

Idk why my test was so low. At 20ish I took a couple of rounds of some BS OTC (Halodrol) supplement from nutrition depot. I did the test booster thing afterwards. Dumb thing to do, but I was young. I don't think my test was low for 10years tho. The tired all the time thing was maybe a year before I started looking into it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.