Ford Bronco Order Update

15,260 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by hoosierAG
DeWrecking Crew
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ol_Ag_02 said:

No dual top roofs until 2023. I swear Ford is ****ing this up royally. Absolute **** show.

You only choice is a gray solid top, no paint matched colors, no dual tops, or a soft top. For potentially three years after you ordered. Idiots running this thing.

You can get soft topsbut yes, disappointing. At this point they should just make their own tops, why they haven't dropped Webasto is beyond me.
highvelocity
AG
saw a sport the other day in dallas. looked like a toy car, really disappointed with how it turned out.
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
YouBet
AG
highvelocity said:

saw a sport the other day in dallas. looked like a toy car, really disappointed with how it turned out.
Yeah, I don't like them either after seeing one. The full size though is a different story.
highvelocity
AG
have not seen the big kid version yet. my uncle ordered 2 so i'm interested to see how they turn out.
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
htxag09
AG
So are these in the wild now? Someone I went to high school with appears to have picked one up
EMY92
AG
They started shipping in June.
555-PINF
Wildtrak with modular steel bumpers and brush guard
Woods Ag
AG
And it sits in the city.. ugh
aftershock
htxag09 said:

So are these in the wild now? Someone I went to high school with appears to have picked one up

That's where the license plate mounts?
555-PINF
Yeah. Awful. Most waiting on them have told their dealership not to install. There will be an aftermarket solution soon that will be much better.
hoosierAG
AG
Here was a couple at our local dealership. Black one is a Sasquatch Badlands waiting for customer pickup. Orange one is a Badlands and dealership demo only. Both looked awesome and better in person imo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.