truck prices

16,478 Views | 105 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggieforester05
Picard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgEng08 said:

....with everything but navigation and sunroof....

My man! Smart move.
meggy09
AG
Picard said:

meggy09 said:

Picard said:

Broba Fett said:

Have a 2013 Lariat with every option you could imagine on it and still walked out for $30k. Surely they haven't gone up $20k in just 5 years.

That is not possible. Assuming you're talking new, a fully loaded XLT clocked in at no better than ~$34k in 2013.

I don't think he's too far off. I remember looking in 2015 and a 4 door XLT 4x4 5.0 with the bigger info screen, 302A or whatever, was in the upper 20's after all discounts.

Holy cow are you people crazy?

I just pulled up an e-mail from the 1Ags contact from December 2013 where I was looking for a new 2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4 with the 302A. Total price was $43,455. Invoice was $40047. Best possible price after rebates was $34,024.

A Lariat would have been significantly higher than that.

I was wrong about 4x4.

Say what you want about 3013 but in 2015 my friend bought a '13 F150 King Ranch boost 4x4 with 30k miles for ~$33k. I thought he was crazy because I almost bought a CC XLT 5.0 302A 4x2 for under 30 without TTL.
LeftyAg89
AG
Senator Cassius said:

How can folks afford a new truck these days without breaking the bank?

My SIL - who is as fiscally irresponsible as they come - leased a new F150 with the ecoboost v6.

I drove it and the thing is a rocket ship.

I have a 2012 v8 XLT that I bought used. Even used at that time, the price made me a bit queasy.

I kind of got the fever a little bit driving his, so I looked some up and the things are 50k+ for a no feature XLT with cloth.

So what you're saying is... your SIL is a dude? Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Cassius
LeftyAg89 said:

Senator Cassius said:

How can folks afford a new truck these days without breaking the bank?

My SIL - who is as fiscally irresponsible as they come - leased a new F150 with the ecoboost v6.

I drove it and the thing is a rocket ship.

I have a 2012 v8 XLT that I bought used. Even used at that time, the price made me a bit queasy.

I kind of got the fever a little bit driving his, so I looked some up and the things are 50k+ for a no feature XLT with cloth.

So what you're saying is... your SIL is a dude? Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Yeah, my son in law is a dude.
LeftyAg89
AG
OH I guess that would be "SIL" too. Where's the "embarrassed" emoji when you need it.
tailgatetimer10
AG
The feedback I've gotten on pricing is about 56k for a fully loaded Lariat or Platinum. It sounds like most around here are getting decent optioned STX's for around 36k
AgEng08
AG
Picard said:

AgEng08 said:

....with everything but navigation and sunroof....

My man! Smart move.

lotsofhp
AG
Anyone priced a boat lately?
Cloud
tailgatetimer10 said:

The feedback I've gotten on pricing is about 56k for a fully loaded Lariat or Platinum. It sounds like most around here are getting decent optioned STX's for around 36k

I bought a 2018 last month for 30k before ttl

STX, FX4, tow package
tailgatetimer10
AG
Cloud said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

I bought a 2018 last month for 30k before ttl

STX, FX4, tow package

Good to know. Really wish they would option push start on these
ILikeTacos
AG
lotsofhp said:

Anyone priced a boat lately?
No but I see buddies trying to sell used wake boarding boats for >$100K. **** that hobby.
MouthBQ98
AG
The secret is you don't need a giant expensive wakeboard boat to wakeboard.

You need a giant expensive wakeboard boat to be seen and heard in a giant expensive wakeboard boat.
aggieforester05
AG
My brother bought a brand new platinum 4x4 crew cab in 2013 for $37K
drumboy
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

You need a giant expensive wakeboard boat to be seen and heard in a giant expensive wakeboard boat.
Like anyone needs a $50,000 truck.....
chimpanzee
MouthBQ98 said:

If there's one thing I know from boat marketing, it's that if your an old dude that buys a really expensive boat you will need extra seats for the bikini models and your dork friends in golf shirts.

https://www.fountainpowerboats.com/models/performance-series/47-lightning/

RCR06
AG
Just bought a 2018 f150, 3.5l ecoboost, fx4, lariat.
$45k out the door. Sticker was $58k and invoice was $54k. Got down to $42k. Only thing it didn't have was moonroof and 360 camera. Could have got an xlt for $30k depending on options. Equal to what I got 2019 was gonna be around $50k.

First new vehicle I've ever had. Went ahead and decided to get what I wanted.
lotsofhp
AG
chimpanzee said:

MouthBQ98 said:

If there's one thing I know from boat marketing, it's that if your an old dude that buys a really expensive boat you will need extra seats for the bikini models and your dork friends in golf shirts.

I've always dreamed of cruising around in a power boat like that. They're so imposing and sound so amazing with their huge V8's cranking out crazy horsepower. Any Motrhead's dream.

But what the hell is the point of those boats other than flying around the lake?

They do get all the attention out at party cove though. And you're right about the chicks in bikinis being on them.
lotsofhp
AG

Check out this Lambo power boat.
tailgatetimer10
AG
RCR06 said:

$45k out the door. Sticker was $58k and invoice was $54k. Got down to $42k. Only thing it didn't have was moonroof and 360 camera. Could have got an xlt for $30k depending on options. Equal to what I got 2019 was gonna be around $50k.

Pretty great deal from the research I've done. I haven't found anything in this range
Cassius
RCR06 said:

You killed it on that deal.

Although I'm sure another poster will soon post up the 2019 4x4 King Ranch they got for $35k.
JSKolache
AG
lotsofhp said:

chimpanzee said:

MouthBQ98 said:

I've always dreamed of cruising around in a power boat like that. They're so imposing and sound so amazing with their huge V8's cranking out crazy horsepower. Any Motrhead's dream.

But what the hell is the point of those boats other than flying around the lake?

They do get all the attention out at party cove though. And you're right about the chicks in bikinis being on them.
Fyi they dont fit in a lake. Need bay access for a 30+ footer. Otherwise you just blast across the lake in 3 mins then turn around and do it again x 10.
JP76
JSKolache said:

lotsofhp said:

chimpanzee said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Fyi they dont fit in a lake. Need bay access for a 30+ footer. Otherwise you just blast across the lake in 3 mins then turn around and do it again x 10.

They function well at Lake Mead
lotsofhp
AG
When I was a kid my family was fishing down around Baffin Bay back before it was constantly loaded down with boats. I had never seen a power boat before when all of a sudden 2 of them came flying down the intercostal. They were huge and sounded amazing.

All these years later and I've never seen another one at the coast like that. I wonder who those guys were.
Broba Fett
Picard said:

Broba Fett said:

Have a 2013 Lariat with every option you could imagine on it and still walked out for $30k. Surely they haven't gone up $20k in just 5 years.

That is not possible. Assuming you're talking new, a fully loaded XLT clocked in at no better than ~$34k in 2013.

Absolutely possible. 30k walkout. Caught it during truck month back then and Helfman Ford in Stafford area was all too happy to make a deal .
DallasAggie89
AG
Broba Fett said:

Picard said:

Broba Fett said:

Absolutely possible. 30k walkout. Caught it during truck month back then and Helfman Ford in Stafford area was all too happy to make a deal .

Which one of the 12 "Truck Months" did you purchase it ?
hatchback
AG
Imma guess Trarch. Or maybe end of Truckuary because the best deals are at the end of the month, amirite?
Broba Fett
DallasAggie89 said:

Broba Fett said:

Picard said:

Broba Fett said:

Which one of the 12 "Truck Months" did you purchase it ?

I wanna say it was April that year.
EMY92
AG
Senator Cassius said:

RCR06 said:

Although I'm sure another poster will soon post up the 2019 4x4 King Ranch they got for $35k.
I paid $29,995 for my fully loaded Raptor.
tailgatetimer10
AG
EMY92 said:

Senator Cassius said:

RCR06 said:

I paid $29,995 for my fully loaded Raptor.

Ah you must've bought during RaptOber
aggiepaintrain
AG
if there was ever proof to never buy a first year model F150 early in the production run this thread is it.

Ford screws over their existing customers more than any other manufacturer with year end incentives.

How many people who paid $60k+ for a Platinum 6 months ago just lost $10k in value?A bunch
FJB
PatAg
AG
htxag09
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

if there was ever proof to never buy a first year model F150 early in the production run this thread is it.

Ford screws over their existing customers more than any other manufacturer with year end incentives.

How many people who paid $60k+ for a Platinum 6 months ago just lost $10k in value?A bunch

These exact same threads exist for Chevy, too....
saltydog13
AG
Isn't that pretty much every brand? Best deals are made end of year on leftover units I thought.
Picard
AG
Broba Fett said:

Picard said:

Broba Fett said:

Post your new vehicle sales paperwork here for proof. You can cover up your name, address, etc.
ElephantRider
AG
Picard said:

Broba Fett said:

Picard said:

Broba Fett said:

Post your new vehicle sales paperwork here for proof. You can cover up your name, address, etc.
This. I still don't believe you

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.