Landcruisers

519,910 Views | 3498 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by AgCMT
Complete Idiot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Personally I love AHC, it is a great system and can be maintained - 210K miles now and floats on a cloud or can be stiffened up on the fly. Can lower for parking garages and raise up on the trail, just push a button. Many are afraid of it because it is not the same suspension they are used to, so they spend a couple thousand bucks ripping and replacing.
AggieGunslinger
AG
Not interested in the 97, but when you want to get rid of that 05 you let me know.
ATL Aggie
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

Rust free 2 owner, timing belt done, and other 90k services done
$11500
you tell me
What do you think this is really worth? I found an '06 with 120k, 2 owner, no accidents, looks to be well taken care of but I am not sure what to offer.
ILikeTacos
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

$11500
you tell me

Wow!
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Storage unit just sent me a price hike for next year.

I'm considering selling my 78 FJ40....anyone here interested?
reddog90
AG
Shoot me some details
MR Gadsden
Can you send me the info too? A 78 FJ 40 to match the 55 I have would be cool.

Centerpole90
AG
This thread lately....

aggiepaintrain
AG
ATL Aggie said:

aggiepaintrain said:

$11500
you tell me
What do you think this is really worth? I found an '06 with 120k, 2 owner, no accidents, looks to be well taken care of but I am not sure what to offer.

anything under $20k would be good

no AHC is a huge bonus
fwag04
AG
Send me some info too, although my wife would probably shoot me if I asked for another one
reddog90
AG
What's the update on your 40?
MR Gadsden
Got my custom plates today for the 55.

crap that pic didnt turn out very good. plates say
78FJ55
Centerpole90
AG
(in sunchaser voice)

How many? (spiders)
MR Gadsden
I think I have got the spider situation under control finally. Bombed the hell out of the barn, as well as laid down a bunch of the demon WP spray inside and out. But I did consider getting the plates SPYDR55 as kind of an inside joke.

http://images.app.goo.gl/N7yaepMSXvY8vpNp9
aTm2004
AG
Which one of you did I spot in Kingwood this week? Saw it another time later that afternoon.

Corps_Ag12
AG
Be a lot easier to figure out if you didn't black out the plate #
reddog90
AG
FYI for Houston folks: cruiser trip to Surfside on Saturday: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/houston-meetings.1128042/page-2#post-12748496
aggiepaintrain
AG

Here's
mine
TAMU77CLAY
Complete Idiot
I installed some SL1 LED headlight bulbs on my 2006 last night, big improvement - white light, not yellow.

My TJM T17 front bumper arrives today, my Cruiser Christmas gift to myself. It's the cheapest bumper but I actually like the simple clean look. No bull bar.
reddog90
AG
reddog90 said:

FYI for Houston folks: cruiser trip to Surfside on Saturday: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/houston-meetings.1128042/page-2#post-12748496
Leaving the Bass Pro parking lot at 9am tomorrow. Any of yall coming?
reddog90
AG
Beach trip was a success! Lot's of great rigs in attendance. The pig had the coolest story imo. It's a '75, the owner bought it in '76 with 7,500 miles and has owned it ever since.

Dr. Venkman
AG
Spotted in Houston. Right hand drive. Turbo. HJ61?

reddog90
AG
I made a run up to sam houston national forest with the wife and dogs over the weekend. Mostly FM road driving but we got to explore some forest service roads as well. This tired 2F & H42 aren't great on the highway but puttering around the woods is perfect.

KY AG
AG
Gentlemen,

What are you using for leather care/cleaning/conditioner these days? I'd like to keep my 200 seats looking new and there seems a variety of opinions on the subject.

Thoughts?
Complete Idiot
KY AG said:

Gentlemen,

What are you using for leather care/cleaning/conditioner these days? I'd like to keep my 200 seats looking new and there seems a variety of opinions on the subject.

Thoughts?
Could username possible check out?
91AggieLawyer
AG
KY AG said:

Gentlemen,

Thoughts?

1. What model? I'm ignorant of what "200 seats" means. Sorry.

2. If its leather seats from the last 20-ish years, ignore conditioners. These seats are almost always coated, so conditioners a) don't work and b) just get on your clothes.

3. For coated leather, which I'm pretty sure it is, a good car specific AP cleaner like Meguiars or Mothers (Amazon or order at O'Reillys; dilute 10:1) will work. Wipe down with a warm, wet MF towel, spray cleaner on the seats, agitate with cleaning brush (Colorlok on Amazon or other horse hair type), wipe up. Do this about 4x a year, depending on how often people ride in there. I've used this on some of the most premium leather in cars and it works great.
KY AG
AG
Thanks for the reply.

200 = 200 series Land Cruiser ('08-current). Mine is a 2018.
Bobby Light
Any recommendations for a Toyota/Lexus off-road shop in DFW? I know Tandem Automotive, but curious if there are any others.
reddog90
AG
KY AG said:

Thanks for the reply.

200 = 200 series Land Cruiser ('08-current). Mine is a 2018.
RULE #1
fwag04
AG
Bobby Light said:

Any recommendations for a Toyota/Lexus off-road shop in DFW? I know Tandem Automotive, but curious if there are any others.
Dadja's Auto Carr in Richland Hills is supposed to be pretty good, but I haven't used them.
KY AG
AG
https://texags.com/forums/46/topics/2918569/0
MR Gadsden
I sent off my carburetor to TLC Performance (FJ Jim) about 2 months ago and now I can't get a hold of him. I've been calling and emailing for over a week. Anyone else dealt with him for older FJ repairs? He came highly recommended, I don't know what is going on and why he won't answer or return my calls or emails. I hoping everything is alright with him.
tk for tu juan
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1989-toyota-land-cruiser-fj62-34/
DeadCiv
AG
tk for tu juan said:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1989-toyota-land-cruiser-fj62-34/
Have been eyeballing that one, bigly.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.