West Texas
Sponsored by

Good K-1 CPA in/near Abilene?

1,822 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TheSheik
deadbq03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for a good CPA in/near Abilene with experience handling O&G private equity K-1's.

Would need to handle my 2021 extension and possibly also amend my 2020 and 2019.

Thanks in advance.
TheSheik
AG
call my good friend Randy Bibb - 325-676-3446 not an Aggie but a good ACU kid from Rising Star - I'd say call me, but I don't want to do any more returns for 2021 this week.....
deadbq03
AG
Many thanks. I'll give him a call.
FishrCoAg
AG
I second Randy, does a good job for me. And he does have a son that is an Ag!
deadbq03
AG
Thanks. Sadly he's not taking new clients this close to the deadline. I'm getting that answer everywhere. Shame on me for procrastinating.

I'll muddle through myself and then get someone to help with amendments. I'm thankfully in a position that I can pay whatever wrong answer TurboTax gives me. And thankfully in this market environment, having money sit at the IRS while I get amendments sorted isn't the worst thing in the world.
lknapp
TheSheik
AG
just got back here - If Randy cant help you now and deadline is passed call me if you want , send me an email at imthesheik @ gmail.com or post again here
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.