Long Wooden Spoon Brewery

1,418 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gary Johnson
jtp01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure how many folks on here enjoy a nice craft beer, but this joint is awesome! It's in the Western Business Park and they serve their own creations and generally have a food truck out front in the evenings.

We have been twice now an have been very happy. They are kid friendly, they have board games and openly welcome kiddos. It's a quiet down to earth joint that we are going to be frequent patrons.

Any other similar joints anyone else knows? We happened to find it by a recommendation from my BIL.
CanyonAg77
AG
No personal experience, but "Yellow City Food Truck" is getting good reviews.
HSEAG13
It's pretty good. I made the mistake of ordering the habanero beer they had. A terrible decision on my part, as it felt like I was drinking a jar of salsa.

Yellow city street food is a pretty good joint if you are looking for that crafty aspect. Imperial taproom is really good as well. Idk bar is over rated
jtp01
AG
IDK used to be pretty decent. They changed ownership and then beer selection. Last time I was there the food was terrible and all beer was bottles or canned.

I've had brunch at Imperial Taproom and the food was really good. Booze too.

I had brunch with the wife for our anniversary this morning at Public House and the Bloody Mary was on point. Food was really good and they were very accommodating when it came to my sons milk allergy.
Gary Johnson
Nm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.