OBGYN in Lubbock

1,767 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by busdriver88
CivilizedAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jtp01
AG
Douglas Lampkin. He is awesome. Delivered both of my boys. We runined the Michael Crabtree "the catch" game for him. But he was a great sport about it. He came in with his tech gear on and I teased him that it couldn't be the first thing my son saw.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Are congratulations in order?
wreckncrew
AG
My wife's OBGYN is Dr. Tracy Suit. She is also fantastic and has delivered 2 of our 3 kids. We highly recommend her.
Todd 02
AG
My wife uses Dana Phillips, M.D.
CivilizedAg
AG
MousepadMarauder
AG
Doug Lampkin is my wife's doctor as well. Nice guy.
busdriver88
AG
Just saw this, and hope I am not too late.

My wife, Dr. Shelly Hook, is an OBGYN practicing at Grace Clinic. She can do deliveries and surgeries at all three major hospitals, and accepts pretty much all the insurance plans in town. Besides being an Aggie, Class of 90, she is a fantastic doc and cares deeply about her patients. I tried to message you but I am apparently not smart enough to do so. I strongly encourage you to visit her, your wife will love her. She loves taking care of Aggies up here in Lubbock.
There may not be time to do the job right, but there is always time to do the job over!!
CanyonAg77
AG
The OP does not have stars. You can't PM them on TexAgs.
busdriver88
AG
Ah. That explains it. Thanks.
There may not be time to do the job right, but there is always time to do the job over!!
CivilizedAg
AG
busdriver88
AG
Awesome! Shelly will be pumped to hear that! If you have any problems getting in, I know somebody that can help with that!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.