Houston
Sponsored by

SJL on a rant about her staff

19,207 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by cajunaggie08
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Triple S said:

TarponChaser said:

Not surprising. SheJack has been consistently rated as one of the worst, most abusive members to work for in Congress for her entire career. She's a garbage human being.

Nothing more than a race-baiting, camera-hogging, corrupt grifter.

Where are these ratings? Would be awesome if they did them quarterly like a Football poll. .

https://www.washingtonian.com/2014/10/05/the-best-worst-of-congress-2014/

Old article- SJL rated as "meanest" in the House
Diggity
AG
also threw in a well-timed assault on her campaign chairman by a "Republican Extremist"

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/houston/article/jackson-lee-s-campaign-chairman-decades-long-ally-18442978.php

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm hanging out on Almeda, I'm always on the lookout for violent conservatives.
maroon barchetta
Diggity said:

also threw in a well-timed assault on her campaign chairman by a "Republican Extremist"

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/houston/article/jackson-lee-s-campaign-chairman-decades-long-ally-18442978.php

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm hanging out on Almeda, I'm always on the lookout for violent conservatives.

Well yeah.

They stop and commit crimes on their way to Turkey Leg Hut.
jokershady
AG
had a client that used to work for her....was her military lieason or something like that and he was also a part of the wounded warriors program.....

based on what he told me i fully believe this is her.....no question at all.....

there would be events that he would be called to setup for her and on multiple occasions he was told by her, "i dont want any white people in this photo op."

shes complete trash

when other representatives would chat with him and he told them who he worked for, he always got the same response.....didnt matter if they were dems or reps they always basically said "sorry to hear that".....
Diggity
AG
she's admitted it was her on the recording.
Cromagnum
AG
chico said:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/houston/article/sheila-jackson-lee-confirms-tape-real-aplogizes-18443743.php

She released a half-baked non-apology

"To anyone who has listened to this recording with concern, I am regretful and hope you will judge me not by something trotted out by a political opponent," Jackson Lee said in a statement."

Translated "Eff whatever white devil muhfuh that found that tape and released it. And I'm bout to eff up any of my staff responsible."
Diggity
AG
Cromagnum said:

chico said:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/houston/article/sheila-jackson-lee-confirms-tape-real-aplogizes-18443743.php

She released a half-baked non-apology

"To anyone who has listened to this recording with concern, I am regretful and hope you will judge me not by something trotted out by a political opponent," Jackson Lee said in a statement."

Translated "Eff whatever white devil muhfuh that found that tape and released it. And I'm bout to eff up any of my staff responsible."
I hope you won't judge me based on my words
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I've met her with my political and volunteer work a few times.

she was absolutely berating her staff both times I've been in her circles at an event. She's notorious for this type of stuff. This is 100% her.
richardag
Work place violence?
Violence against women?
Oh wait, she supports violence.
https://austin-network.com/politics/sheila-jackson-lee-supports-violence-riots-and-domestic-terrorism-as-people-wanting-good-things-to-happen/
She said
attacking the US Courthouse, ICE building, Starbucks, and Apple, Sheila Jackson Lee still called for tolerance of the domestic terrorism as "good things"

So I guess verbal abuse is OK, am I right Sheila?

The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
LarryElder
Lol talk like that to someone in corporate American you get fired ..

Classless she skip English class ar Harvard ?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Does anyone think this affects her chances to win mayor? Last election they released Sly's f boy and he still won. Seems like people's minds are already made up. As long as she didn't shoot Santa Claus, her voters will still be her voters.
Buck Turgidson
SJL is a dumb animal that has an entire career based upon affirmative action and woke bullying. She is a low IQ demagogue, and I have nothing but contempt for the white liberals who have bowed to her tactics.
Irish 2.0
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Does anyone think this affects her chances to win mayor? Last election they released Sly's f boy and he still won. Seems like people's minds are already made up. As long as she didn't shoot Santa Claus, her voters will still be her voters.
She isn't going to beat Whitmire. SJL can get elected in her own district. You take her out of her district and she isn't as favorable as Whitmire, whom has the backing of the Rep. BMDs in Houston. Hell, Tillman is his campaign treasurer!
TarponChaser
Triple S said:

TarponChaser said:

Not surprising. SheJack has been consistently rated as one of the worst, most abusive members to work for in Congress for her entire career. She's a garbage human being.

Nothing more than a race-baiting, camera-hogging, corrupt grifter.

Where are these ratings? Would be awesome if they did them quarterly like a Football poll. .

SheJack- worst boss in Congress
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

Womack, 66, informed officers that the attacker was a 56-year-old man who was known to him and had been harassing him for the past few months, according to Senties, citing the police report.

I can believe it was someone Gerald Womack knew. Little skeptical about it being a politically motivated assault .

Womack is also the only staffer/operative who's been able to stay with the Queen for decades. Interesting relationship, but that's probably because he went and started his real estate business.
. . .
Now lying about an endorsement

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/sheila-jackson-lee-announces-endorsement-from-former-houston-mayor-lee-brown-he-denies-doing-so
Quote:

Brown stated, "I never gave Sheila Jackson Lee's campaign permission to use my name as an endorser. My endorsement remains with John Whitmire".

http://archive.today/RFkG5
AJ02
AG
You guys are just racist and sexist. This is just feeding into the "angry black woman" narrative.
BQ_90
AG
. . . said:

Now lying about an endorsement

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/sheila-jackson-lee-announces-endorsement-from-former-houston-mayor-lee-brown-he-denies-doing-so
Quote:

Brown stated, "I never gave Sheila Jackson Lee's campaign permission to use my name as an endorser. My endorsement remains with John Whitmire".

http://archive.today/RFkG5

Doesn't matter she'll keep,handing out that flyer even if it's a lie
Ryan the Temp
AG
Diggity said:

Greater than zero chance it's a DL hookup gone bad.
inconvenient truth
We've always known she's an entitled, insufferable ****, but holy ****
cryption
Irish 2.0 said:

She isn't going to beat Whitmire. SJL can get elected in her own district. You take her out of her district and she isn't as favorable as Whitmire, whom has the backing of the Rep. BMDs in Houston. Hell, Tillman is his campaign treasurer!
Man I really really wish I shared your confidence. I didn't expect Hidalgo to get re-elected but here we are. The voters of Houston have shown me one thing, it's to expect them to make the stupidest decisions.
maroon barchetta
cryption said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Man I really really wish I shared your confidence. I didn't expect Hidalgo to get re-elected but here we are. The voters of Houston have shown me one thing, it's to expect them to make the stupidest decisions.

Get ready for the county to send out a message two weeks in advance saying they expect to have issues at polling locations
T Durden
AG
Running out of paper in certain areas when you have a warehouse full of it somewhere else. Amazing planners we have Running the show. Top notch.
maroon barchetta
T Durden said:

Running out of paper in certain areas when you have a warehouse full of it somewhere else. Amazing planners we have Running the show. Top notch.

They planned exactly as they intended.
cryption
It's going to be a hot mess that's for sure
T Durden
AG
I know. Planned incompetence.
BCOBQ98
AG
I work for a large Fortune 500 company. If I or anyone else at my company talked to a subordinate like that we would be fired immediately.
Ryan the Temp
AG
SJL must be feeling desperate in the aftermath of that recording. She sent out a hit piece basically calling Whitmire a "MAGA Republican."
Stat Monitor Repairman
Anybody see that clip of the SJL rally with GCF and Lina where some dude gets up and rants about Epstein island?
dubi
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Anybody see that clip of the SJL rally with GCF and Lina where some dude gets up and rants about Epstein island?
Link?
Stat Monitor Repairman

https://nypost.com/2023/10/28/news/crazed-man-dragged-from-hillary-clinton-event-after-screaming-about-jeffrey-epstein/

Quote:

"Hey, Hillary. Why did your husband visit Epstein Island 26 times?" said the man, later identified as Alex Rosen.

His questions were promptly drowned out by a chorus of boos and chanting from the crowd.

Rosen, 23, was later surrounded by security and physically dragged from the venue.
maroon barchetta
Not all heroes wear capes.

Or shirts that are tear-proof.
Ryan the Temp
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Not all heroes wear capes.

Or shirts that are tear-proof.
His shirt said "Gay F---ING Pride" I'd post the pic of him getting mobbed by SJL staffers, but I'll catch another ban. I don't need 2 in a week.
maroon barchetta
WAT

To everything you just posted.
chlavinka
AG
She helps shuttle real estate business his way. Don't know if she takes a cut.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.