Houston
Sponsored by

Don't a Few Here Own Galveston Beach Front Rentals?

19,435 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by 94chem
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sea Speed said:

94chem should give me a free weekend with all the business my thread has given him

Your business is appreciated, and while free isn't really possible because of my property management, I'm pretty sure you'll get the best deal going for comparable properties if you book through me. Thanks for the positive feedback. The several folks who've booked off Texags have been zero trouble.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Sea Speed
AG
I was just getting your goat. We will certainly be checking in with yall if we get another beach rental.
94chem
Sea Speed said:

I was just getting your goat. We will certainly be checking in with yall if we get another beach rental.
I was down there during the App State game. Going crabbing during the 2nd half was one of my better decisions this year.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
94chem
94chem,
94chem

atm94unc98 at the google

94chem,
94chem
94chem,
bularry
94chem said:

Maybe some rain on Bolivar this weekend, but low 70's is tough to beat. I'll throw in a 3rd night for free (Thursday or Sunday) if anybody wants to check out the place. You're looking at $500 total. Send me a note.
very generous, wish I had managed my schedule better to be open this weekend.
94chem
94chem,
94chem
94chem,
94chem
94chem,
94chem
94chem,
94chem
Easter weekend is still open. For those who have Good Friday off, 3 nights would run $765.

airbnb.com/h/seahorse-ranch-crystal-beach-tx

atm94unc98@ the google
94chem,
94chem
Easter still open. See above if interested.
94chem,
94chem
Mother's Day weekend is still open. $675 for 3 nights with late checkout. Would go myself, but we'll be at the state track meet.
94chem,

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.