Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,601,574 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Ciboag96
AlaskanAg99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just watching how quickly the numbers fall.

I'm not making any decisions!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bondag
AG
Boo Weekley
How insane is it that people are still wearing masks? WTF is wrong with these people? At this point you either have to assume (a) clinical psychosis, or (b) just signaling that they did not vote for "orange man bad"...but I guess I repeat myself.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Bumping for new variant and we're all going to die. T&P
Bondag
AG

Bondag
AG
Bondag
AG

Sea Speed
AG
Are those new?!?! How have they not shown up here before if not. So pathetically terrible and lame.
Bondag
AG
Sea Speed said:

Are those new?!?! How have they not shown up here before if not. So pathetically terrible and lame.
I saw one yesterday but couldn't find this thread.
RC_57
AG
I bet Dora is listed as a Producer on these
texagbeliever
Sea Speed said:

Id assume they are new. The get vaccinated to go to the wedding billboard went up on 290 a couple weeks ago.
Sea Speed
AG
How on earth are people still spending money on vaccination campaigns. Unbelievable.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Sea Speed said:

How on earth are people still spending money on vaccination campaigns. Unbelievable.

You get x,xxx,xxx for campaign in gov funds.
Do campaign for xx,xxx and pocket the rest
TXAG 05
AG
Did anyone else have City of Houston employees going door to door handing out "Avoid the Drama" flyers promoting new vaccination clinics?
Caliber
AG
I haven't look at the Houston data in a long time... but it looks like there where some shenanigans going on the past 2 weeks...

That spike seems out of place unless those were supposed to be cataloged as old data? Which makes sense considering that they have taken the old data tags off for the past 7 days (only one number listed instead of 2). Seems like someone forgot to take the 0's off the week before already and its all just one data dump now.

The tests/positivity graph would support that idea, no spike shown.

It doesn't really matter because no one cares anymore but I hate public data being wrong and/or misrepresented (which has been a lot of data of the past couple years).
Daddy-O5
AG
TXAG 05 said:

Did anyone else have City of Houston employees going door to door handing out "Avoid the Drama" flyers promoting new vaccination clinics?
You've got to be sh*ttin' me.
TXAG 05
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

TXAG 05 said:

You've got to be sh*ttin' me.

I wasn't home, but it's recorded on my doorbell camera.
Sea Speed
AG
TXAG 05 said:

I just don't understand this latest push. Anyone and everyone who has any desire to get the shot has already done so. This thing is over and these morons are spending money on the form of outreach that is the most expensive and reaches the smallest number of people WITH A NEW CAMPAIGN. How do they justify this spend at this stage in the game? Wow.
YellAg2004
AG
Gotta use up those community outreach dollars or else they go back to the feds. All the community organizers have to get their cut somehow, especially since Elevate's contract got cancelled.
Jack Klompus
AG
I bet there was a "Vote for Lina, Adrian, and Rodney" flyer attached to the vaccine flyer too. So stupid.
agz win
AG
Must be for the second booster for age 50 and up?
TarponChaser
Sea Speed said:

TXAG 05 said:

I just don't understand this latest push. Anyone and everyone who has any desire to get the shot has already done so. This thing is over and these morons are spending money on the form of outreach that is the most expensive and reaches the smallest number of people WITH A NEW CAMPAIGN. How do they justify this spend at this stage in the game? Wow.

Haven't you seen the hand-wringing of some new sub-variant of Omicron coming around? Oh noes, we're all gonna get the sniffles!
Sea Speed
AG
TarponChaser said:

Sea Speed said:

TXAG 05 said:

Haven't you seen the hand-wringing of some new sub-variant of Omicron coming around? Oh noes, we're all gonna get the sniffles!

I honestly have not. I had an insurance guy come to my door today at the new house to take pics in a mask though. Outside of a life insurance exam it is the first time I've had to interact with someone in a mask in a while.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Houston Methodist no longer requiring masks: "As of Friday, April 8, our COVID-19 Vaccine Hub is closed... As COVID-19 cases continue to decline, we are lifting all visitor restrictions and eliminating our screening stations. And while we no longer require visitors to wear masks at Houston Methodist facilities, we encourage you to wear one."

Link
Ag06Law
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

And while we no longer require visitors to wear masks at Houston Methodist facilities, we encourage you to wear one."

They just can't let it go all the way.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
I went to a Houston Methodist location today and they hadn't gotten the memo yet and didn't believe me.
AgLiving06
Oh the irony.

Rice just forced students back into masks

Mask Update
Post removed:
by user
Keegan99
AG
The Rice folk seem to be confused about what year it is. Literally.

Al Bula
AG
Rice: smartest dumb people ever
agz win
AG
Three positives in my office announced today. I was in the doorway in conversation with one who later left for home. He made the call of potential exposure. He was back from NY last week.
Sea Speed
AG
Wgas, really. I walked around the galleria this afternoon I was probably exposed to dozens of sick people. Scary.
agz win
AG
Mgas. Deal with it.
Stat Monitor Repairman

BA is happening.
First Page Last Page
Page 597 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.