Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,499,801 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ciboag96
chrisrrtx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's not doing much if anything anyways. I was over In that area yesterday and people were either going around the ribbons or just straight tearing them open. Even saw some vehicles with people in it intentionally parked to cut paths off - people just went on around them and the park reps/cops didn't say or do anything.
Liquid Wrench
I'm in the 41-60 range. Lots of older folks and or med center employees, so not surprising if we have a high rate of people getting tested.
aggietony2010
AG
77449 represent!
Diggity
AG
wrong side of the (former) tracks
Al Bula
AG
FPS_Dough said:

Can you believe this idiots are in charge SMH
Even during a pandemic it is funny to be a Grammar Nazi.
Foamcows
AG
Drove by the drive thru testing clinic today. Not a single car was there.
Jack Cheese
AG
You got the rona?
GiggityAg01
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I'm at 21-40....this **** is ****ing ridiculous.

Don't worry. You'll be able to go to your 5,000 square foot park in the ghetto and score some crack again tomorrow!
IrishTxAggie
AG
GiggityAg01 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Don't worry. You'll be able to go to your 5,000 square foot park in the ghetto and score some crack again tomorrow!

When the hell did Yale and 12th get designated the ghetto? Last I saw the average home price around there was over $500k.
94chem
Teddy Perkins said:

Quote:

Harris County health officials have released COVID-19 case counts by zip code, providing the most specific account to date of local infection numbers.
The three zip codes with the highest numbers of cases are 77088, 77084 and 77449 Acres Homes, parts of the Energy Corridor, and a section of Katy east of the Grand Parkway and north of I-10, respectively.

Those three zip codes have between 61 and 90 cases of the coronavirus, although the numbers have not been made more precise than that.

Apparently flooding has conferred immunity on Kingwood.
FHKChE07
AG
I drove by one Friday and not a single car was there either.
HtownAg92
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

GiggityAg01 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

When the hell did Yale and 12th get designated the ghetto? Last I saw the average home price around there was over $500k.
I was kinda wondering about this too. My son's fall baseball team practiced there. Smack in the middle of the Heights. Ghetto?
Foamcows
AG
No rona. You can see it from the I-10 exit when heading into down on 290. The high school on the south side of magnum at 290. Parking lot with tents and cones for tons of cars.
one MEEN Ag
AG
94chem said:

Teddy Perkins said:

Quote:

Harris County health officials have released COVID-19 case counts by zip code, providing the most specific account to date of local infection numbers.
The three zip codes with the highest numbers of cases are 77088, 77084 and 77449 Acres Homes, parts of the Energy Corridor, and a section of Katy east of the Grand Parkway and north of I-10, respectively.

Those three zip codes have between 61 and 90 cases of the coronavirus, although the numbers have not been made more precise than that.

Yeah but Addicks reservoir is overflowing with the Rona.

BMX Bandit
Quote:

Kingwood will get it when Montgomery decides to open the corona gates
XpressAg09
AG
Quote:

My brother and sister in law, both intelligent, educated, high earners, said one thing they learned through this is they aren't voting for Hidalgo again
Isn't this the same guy that said "I can't imagine ever wanting to conceal carry" while you were at dinner with your family and you were strapped the whole time, just nodding and agreeing?
BMX Bandit

Quote:

My brother and sister in law, both intelligent, educated, high earners, said one thing they learned through this is they aren't voting for Hidalgo again

does not compute
HouAggie2007
FHKChE07 said:

Is that because they are out of tests?
TexAg2001
AG
HouAggie2007 said:

FHKChE07 said:

Is that because they are out of tests?
If that were the case, I think there would be a sign saying they are out of tests and the parking lot wouldn't be full of LEO's and test administrators. At the one on the SW side, the sign at the entrance only says "must have unique code from website to get tested" or something like that. I guess it would be really bad PR to have a sign that says "out of tests", though....

I've passed by that site twice in the last week and haven't seen any cars in line to get tested.
swimmerbabe11
Does this mean businesses closed til may 13th?
Anti-taxxer
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Does this mean businesses closed til may 13th?

Are you watching Abbott?
FHKChE07
AG
No. That is a different order. The state of emergency just triggers funding and certain programs. Think like when a hurricane comes. The curfew that comes with a hurricane is something different.
swimmerbabe11
trying but on a business call.

I just see loans for small businesses right now
TitanAGGIE09
AG
I missed it, anyone have details? Googled it real quick and didn't see a lot about what was said yet
BBRex
AG
Foamcows said:

No rona. You can see it from the I-10 exit when heading into down on 290. The high school on the south side of magnum at 290. Parking lot with tents and cones for tons of cars.

That's the athletic complex for HISD. If you look to the left from there, the blue and glass building is HISD central office.
htxag09
AG
XpressAg09 said:

Quote:

Isn't this the same guy that said "I can't imagine ever wanting to conceal carry" while you were at dinner with your family and you were strapped the whole time, just nodding and agreeing?

Haha no, that was an aunt. This guy actually has a LTC as well.
AgLiving06
Houston was mentioned several times during the Trump presser as one to watch.

I saw some charts that she was point to, but couldn't see the data.
Azariah
AG
Kingwood has four total cases. I know one, and another is her mother.
Fitch
AG
nonameag99
Fitch said:

Let's open it up!
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
aTm2004
AG
Bassmaster
AG
I think the lack of posts on this thread for the past couple of days is indicative that this thing has run its course and the Tine is ready to get back to work.
Texaggie7nine
Or that we closed it down too early.
7nine
aTm2004
AG
Yep. The death estimates were overstated and our hospitals (outside of NYC) haven't been overrun. In fact, it's hurt several hospitals. It's time to tell those at higher risk to self-isolate if they feel they need to and let the rest of us return to normal life.
First Page Last Page
Page 85 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.