Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,500,688 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ciboag96
Tabasco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TraditionsPD said:

I was able to vaccinated yesterday. My wife had an appointment but I did not and showed up with her and was able to get one. There was 0 line and took all of 25 minutes including waiting 15 minutes post injection
Where was this, the Harris county one at NRG? And actually, while I am thinking of it, I signed my 82yo mom up for the Harris county one that went live a few days ago, but could not find anywhere on their website where they would be administered. Are they all at NRG, or do they have multiple sites throughout Houston?
WES2006AG
AG
Tabasco said:

TraditionsPD said:

I was able to vaccinated yesterday. My wife had an appointment but I did not and showed up with her and was able to get one. There was 0 line and took all of 25 minutes including waiting 15 minutes post injection
Where was this, the Harris county one at NRG? And actually, while I am thinking of it, I signed my 82yo mom up for the Harris county one that went live a few days ago, but could not find anywhere on their website where they would be administered. Are they all at NRG, or do they have multiple sites throughout Houston?
Harris County has sites all over the county. I got my first dose at Lone Star College-Cy Fair last Wednesday but had a few choices when I signed up.
Tabasco
AG
WES2006AG said:

Tabasco said:

TraditionsPD said:

Harris County has sites all over the county. I got my first dose at Lone Star College-Cy Fair last Wednesday but had a few choices when I signed up.
Ok good to know. Do they send you a list of sites when you book your appt, or are they listed somewhere... I looked but found nothing
Irish 2.0
wrong thread
WES2006AG
AG
Not sure. I got in before they went to the waiting list. If I remember correctly I had 3 places all on the NW side to choose from.
TXTransplant
It was my understanding that the Harris Co sites change from week to week, in order to try and reach as many people as possible. Coworker who got shot 1 a couple of weeks ago had to choose between Planet Ford in Spring and some place in Pasadena. He doesn't know where his second shot will be.
TraditionsPD
AG
this was at the high school stadium at 610 and 290
BohunkAg
AG
bahahahahaha

RK
AG
basically...you can't hang out and watch sports.

what a bunch of losers.
drumboy
AG
BohunkAg said:

bahahahahaha

I was in Tahoe last weekend and the CA side was beer to go but the tables on the sidewalk were open and two blocks away in Nevada the sports bar was a GD nightclub.

This reminds me of the Hawaii airport in November; the flights were going out but no restaurants were open so I had to starve w/ no coffee half a day.
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
aTm2004
AG
RK said:

what a bunch of losers.

Nah. It's government saying "we'll give you back some freedom, but we're still in control." They're all big government loving commies, so eff em.
Jock 07
AG
BohunkAg said:

bahahahahaha

Just saw that on the news tonight out here. You literally can't make this **** up. Gonna be real amusing when someone brings in a laptop or iPad and everyone huddled around to watch the screen.
chimpanzee
aTm2004 said:

RK said:

what a bunch of losers.

Nah. It's government saying "we'll give you back some freedom, but we're still in control." They're all big government loving commies, so eff em.
I hear you, but they're also dumb as bricks. They'll say, I really like how the .gov takes care of us, keeps us safe and our environment clean, and provides such great services, but there's just too much crime and filth on the streets, schools are crap if they ever reopen, housing is too expensive and there are no jobs, so I'm going to move to Austin, they're not like the rest of those people in Texas that don't know how to live right like we do.
aTm2004
AG
True...sadly. Dumbasses.
Ramrod
AG
A teacher that works with my wife has family members with Covid so she hasn't been at the school either. Even with a mitigation plan once her family members complete their 10 day quarantine with no positive tests, she has to complete her 10 day quarantine with no positive tests. She won't be back until mid to late February.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
#science
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Wouldn't have had to worry about that if she'd been wearing 2 masks in her car.
Bondag
AG
Premium
AG
Premium said:

Premium said:

Costco lines were crazy yesterday. I went to Costco fully intending to "stock up".

Wife didn't want a value pack of Wolf Brand chili and it fell apart from there. She clearly wasn't taking this seriously. So I gave up, we got samples, tested out the massage chair Road Show and got nothing worthy of a Coronavirus supply.

I might try again today.

So we ended up at HEB on Sunday afternoon just in time for the madhouse.

We kept reminding each other that yes this was Coronavirus demand, but this is also peak grocery shopping time on a typical week. Sure, the Lysol Disinfecting detergent was gone, but isn't that what the hottest setting on a modern washer is supposed to do anyways? We didn't feel like we were missing out.

Yes, our trip was $300 and we have more canned goods and carbs than our New Years resolution would allow, but the other shoppers made us feel good. The mom who packed her cart at least one foot higher than us and then topped it off with a six pack of wine had us all beat.

Bottom line is we have already started to enjoy the fruits of our labor. The family sized Kit Kat's, Reese's and York Peppermints have already found their way into a nice community jar where we can partake while we are "stuck indoors" .

This was the beginning of the Corona 19lbs. Well on my way to slaughter that in Jan of 2021 with the Whole30. Down 15lbs!
AlaskanAg99
AG
I hear you, this week I should be down 20lbs. Long way yet to go after a crap year of being locked inside.

Keep it up!
aTm '99
Irish 2.0
No posts or updates in two days on this thread...Has to be a record!

COVID IS OVER!!!
aTm2004
AG
<Checks with Hildago>

Nope. Still threat level "MEGA RED WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!"

Put in another mask and sew your knot shut to make sure you don't get it.
CW Griswold
Covid killed the rodeo. I guess it had preexisting conditions.
-
aggietony2010
AG
It's time for people to quit this pretense that we can undo COVID.

It's here. Just let us live our ****ing lives again. People die, it's a fact of life.
Keegan99
AG
Remember when it was only to keep from overwhelming the hospitals?

This is why you never give the statists an inch.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some points be satiated; but those who torment us for their own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. " - CS Lewis
Jock 07
AG
Keegan99 said:

Remember when it was only to keep from overwhelming the hospitals?

This is why you never give the statists an inch.

Yup closing in on 11 month anniversary of just 2 weeks to flatten the curve
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
My wife calls me crazy for thinking this, but I'm not convinced that things will look much different a year from now.
ChemAg15
AG
A year from now we'll be discussing how the first anal swab wasn't actually that bad.
Fitch
AG
I'm old enough to remember when this would all be over by Easter.
Post removed:
by user
FHKChE07
AG
They just shut down like 50% of Australia for a single case...
ChemAg15
AG
They all look the same if you close your eyes
Post removed:
by user
TarponChaser
SoupNazi2001 said:

FHKChE07 said:

They just shut down like 50% of Australia for a single case...

I never knew Australia and New Zealand were crazy until this.

They've long ago stupidly enacted extremely draconian gun-control laws absent any sort of rational basis which is clear evidence of their crazy.
AeroAg1
AG
"Its just an anal swab."

This is where we are now.
First Page Last Page
Page 342 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.