Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,475,389 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
terradactylexpress
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The balls to ask a doc for a note to your teacher saying you can't wear a mask all day as they wear a n95, surgical and shield all day
ChemAg15
AG
With that much protection, it shouldn't matter what anyone else wears
LostInLA07
AG
Teachers are way more safe at Applebee's and Chili's.
cone
AG
I would hope the doctor would ask why wearing a mask eight hours a day sitting at a remote desk not talking to anyone else is necessary to prevent spread

f that noise
terradactylexpress
I don't disagree at all, but also if I was a doc I'd tell her to get bent
terradactylexpress
But that's and issue between HR or MGMT and the employee
Post removed:
by user
terradactylexpress
Well I hope she is ok
n_touch
Wrong thread
Keegan99
AG

Trend seems to be past the peak in the rate of new admissions. This coming week will hopefully validate.
Stat Monitor Repairman
We should have a better view of the situation in about two more weeks.
AgsMyDude
AG
Extremely positive update there
BBRex
AG
Looks like the Rona got Vincent Mandola.

https://abc13.com/vincent-mandola-houston-bubba-texs-ninos/6324723/
TarponChaser
wessimo said:

Numbers down a little FWIW.

Being 80+ is an underlying condition.
Keegan99
AG
Trend continues.

Post removed:
by user
jenn96
AG
Sasappis said:

Very positive!

If the trend line keeps this negative rate for the rest of the week, a lot of the doom and gloom will get a dose of reality.

We might have to keep the status quo for the foreseeable future, but at least the talk of another shutdown will quite down.
Yes, and it can only help the opening schools discussion. Praying this trend continues!
BohunkAg
AG
Sasappis said:

Very positive!

If the trend line keeps this negative rate for the rest of the week, a lot of the doom and gloom will get a dose of reality.

We might have to keep the status quo for the foreseeable future, but at least the talk of another shutdown will quite down.
They may find another trend to latch onto.
tylercsbn9
AG
BohunkAg said:

Sasappis said:

Very positive!

I'm hopeful this is why Lena hasn't shut down in person until after LD like the other big cities but I'm sure she's busy this week drafting the order. She's always a follower and days behind Dallas and Austin
Alex Bregman
AG
Sasappis said:

Very positive!

I think you meant 2 more weeks.
AgLiving06
Any delays in the data due to yesterday being Sunday?

I.e. it may be trending down, but I think it went from -1.9% to -4.9% and there will be a bit of a "correction" today due to the weekend.

Is the drop yesterday a function of delays in reporting or is it real? I haven't kept up with how TMC has been doing with weekend reporting.
AgLiving06
BohunkAg said:

Sasappis said:

Very positive!

They will just test more to get more positives to scream for a shut down.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Alex Bregman said:

Sasappis said:

Very positive!

Its the story of the "pandemic."

Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
blindey said:

Alex Bregman said:

Sasappis said:

Very positive!

Its the story of the "pandemic."

BohunkAg
AG
terradactylexpress said:

The balls to ask a doc for a note to your teacher saying you can't wear a mask all day as they wear a n95, surgical and shield all day
My wife has been masked up and N95ed up since March. But she's also very pragmatic and no nonsense. Bottom line is I think she pretty much hates everyone at this point.
Keegan99
AG
TMC is pretty real time. No noticeable weekend artifacts in previous reporting.
LostInLA07
AG
Hopefully the recent jump in % positive rate doesn't appear in hospitalizations over the next week or so.
chimpanzee
LostInLA07 said:

Hopefully the recent jump in % positive rate doesn't appear in hospitalizations over the next week or so.
% positive rate has tainted data too. Targeted testing of clusters, multiple tests per individual, certain areas conflating antibody tests with positives, etc. It's not good enough information to be going through in real time.

Hospitalizations and deaths are about the only things that are harder to screw up, but people don't even get the dates or context (i.e. with COVID vs. from COVID) square on those.
Jet Black
This will all become clearer in around two weeks.
Ag_07
AG
I can't wait to see how they tie tropical storms to COVID and use them to push for two more weeks.
rhoswen
AG
I'm honestly curious... what's the magic case number when this is no longer a pandemic? When masks become optional? Schools open up fully? Is it 0 new cases? 10? 100? Nationwide? State?
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 209 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.