Houston
Sponsored by

Crazed chimp on the loose ... this should be good.

4,015 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texas Parks & Wildlife spokesman Gordon Lightfoot said the animal is believed to be a chimpanzee and that game wardens were aware of the search, but Santa Fe Police and Galveston County authorities are taking the lead on the search for the animal. Officers investigated two sightings, but have yet to confirm the presence of the animal.

There were also rumors of an animal attacking people, but Boody said those claims were unsubstantiated.

"I'm not saying that there is no monkey, in fact, I'm sure there is one on the loose. Out here, anything is possible," Boody said.

Well said Boody ... well said.

https://abc13.com/pets-animals/chimpanzee-loose-in-santa-fe-harassing-people-dogs-shelter/5529046/
DiskoTroop
Wait, Gordon Lightfoot?
bigjag19
AG
He went on to address the chimp. "Sundown you better take care if I find you been creeping round my back stairs."
Dr. Doctor
AG
phideaux_2003 said:

Wait, Gordon Lightfoot?

First thing I thought of....
chimpanzee
Boody can kiss my hominid ass. Enough with this "monkey" bullsh_t. .
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I wish they would quit monkeying around and just se ure the situation before someone gets hurt.
WeKnowStuffAg
Cromagnum
AG
Santa Fe? Once that chimpanzee gets ahold of some meth, it's game on.
HtownAg92
AG
If you could read that Chimp's mind, what a tale his thoughts could tell.
Stat Monitor Repairman
"The animal shelter told KTRK that all residents in the area who have the required permit to own a chimp have not reported their animal missing."

Police wrote on Facebook that they were "looking into this matter."

Lol.

Which begs the question ... how many mother****ers "in the area" have a required permit to own a chimp?

Less mindless drivel! Find the chimp *******s!

BrazosDog02
AG
NOT A MONKEY. Did you guys go to college?
sts7049
AG
Primates 101 wasn't an elective in college of engineering
Al Bula
AG
sts7049 said:

thats right, you were required to take Smugness Practicum 101 and Fundamentals of Social Interactions for Special Needs Adults, weren't you?
chimpanzee
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

"The animal shelter told KTRK that all residents in the area who have the required permit to own a chimp have not reported their animal missing."

Police wrote on Facebook that they were "looking into this matter."

Lol.

Which begs the question ... how many mother****ers "in the area" have a required permit to own a chimp?

Less mindless drivel! Find the chimp *******s!

Speciest bigots all of you!

The permits are a cover, we've long since taken over most of western Galveston County. You've forced our hands (and we can use our feet like hands too, don't forget). We ride.

chimpanzee
All that said, if Mr. Lightfoot would be willing to meet up and bring his guitar, we might stand down.

Early Morning Rain is my jam.
Cromagnum
AG
chimpanzee said:

All that said, if Mr. Lightfoot would be willing to meet up and bring his guitar, we might stand down.

Who taught you to play guitar?
chimpanzee
Cromagnum said:

chimpanzee said:

Who taught you to play guitar?

A bonobo I dated in college taught me a few chords, mostly self taught and YouTube after that.

BrazosDog02
AG
sts7049 said:

Oh, you're an engineer. Enough said. Lol.

I kid.
FarmerJohn
AG
Shife said:

sts7049 said:

thats right, you were required to take Smugness Practicum 101 and Fundamentals of Social Interactions for Special Needs Adults, weren't you?
Pssshhh, SP101 was an easy A. I think most of us tested out of the Social Interaction class or took it by correspondence.
sts7049
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

sts7049 said:

Oh, you're an engineer. Enough said. Lol.

I kid.
sadly, i do have The Knack
TMACsDaMan
Don't worry...Nolan Ryan is on the case and he's baiting the crazed monkey with chocolates and old issues of Maxim Magazine
tk for tu juan
https://omny.fm/shows/the-ticket-top-10/musers-840-bit-monkey-expert-the-fake-nolan-ryan
Stat Monitor Repairman
Patricia and James De La Mora said they were trying to get back to sleep after being awakened by thunder after midnight Monday when they heard something else outside, KHOU reported.

"I look out the window and I see it was in there. It was a monkey, a big one," Patricia De La Mora told KHOU. "He tried to find something. And he looked over there, then he looked over there and I closed the curtain. I didn't want him to see me."

Lol.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/trending-now/chimpanzee-monkey-possible-primate-on-the-loose-in-texas/985594126
pasquale
AG
No longer raining cats and dogs. "It's raining chimps and monkeys "
92Ag95
AG
phideaux_2003 said:

Wait, Gordon Lightfoot?
"The legend lives on from the 'Chimp'awa on down...."
Stat Monitor Repairman
Where's the Santa Fe monkey? Prime -- or primate -- suspect still out there. Or is it?

"The couple said after they spotted the monkey, then saw people with large flashlights who, they believe, were looking for the animal. Police believe the monkey might have been kept as a pet and the owner is afraid to come forward."

https://www.khou.com/article/life/animals/monkey-on-the-loose-in-santa-fe/285-59c8a2ab-184e-41f6-b5be-c5a5b9139959
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.