Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,224,645 Views | 28548 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by schmellba99
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TarponChaser said:

JRey's friend deserves inclusion...

https://instagr.am/p/CCpu1KBJ897

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
third coast.. said:

Jreys friend is a trash bag looking abomination
She looks like the type that hangs out at the bar at Mastro's hoping some rich out of town old idiot will blow a load of accidental joy into her.
Post removed:
by user
TarponChaser
third coast.. said:

Post removed:
by user
I Am A Critic
third coast.. said:

Poor man's @williewonkafit.
Username checks out.
TarponChaser
https://instagr.am/p/CDhP4OQHEUi
98Ag99Grad
AG
I guess these places will let you wear WTF you want right now. Times are hard.
MichaelJ
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CDpXPgfg4d3
Mikeyshooter
AG
98Ag99Grad
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

Thats gotta be one of her best pics ever. Don't care how many filters its been run though.
Matsui
AG
yeah wtf

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/214692758/eddie-vs-prime-seafood/
Stat Monitor Repairman
Dem girls hongray.
Post removed:
by user
I Am A Critic
Thirst trappin' at nice restaurants during Houston Restaurant Weeks bc you can't afford full price. Pathetic.
Username checks out.
TarponChaser
I get that I'm a snob when it comes to restaurants and Eddie V's is a pretty solid steak/seafood chain but it ain't French Laundry or Le Bernadin.
AgLA06
AG
TarponChaser said:

I get that I'm a snob when it comes to restaurants and Eddie V's is a pretty solid steak/seafood chain but it ain't French Laundry or Le Bernadin.

I understand your sentiment. But if you've never been to a Michelin restaurant it might as well be. I like other restaurants better in the Tine, but everyone likes something different and that's one of the reasons we have such a great selection of good food in Houston.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I assume if I ever went to a Michelin star restaurant or something close I may have an appreciation for the quality.....but most likely I never will because I couldn't fathom going to dinner and spending hundreds of dollars. A meal shouldn't cost what a trip to the grocery store costs
AgLA06
AG
cpsencik04 said:

I assume if I ever went to a Michelin star restaurant or something close I may have an appreciation for the quality.....but most likely I never will because I couldn't fathom going to dinner and spending hundreds of dollars. A meal shouldn't cost what a trip to the grocery store costs

The restaurants being discussed cost hundreds of dollars for a meal. Michelin restaurants would require another zero.

No different than people spending more on houses,cars, clothes, bourbon, shoes, or watches. Everyone has their thing. I've never been to one, but have nothing against those that do.
TarponChaser
Poor comparison on my part- I was trying to get to something about looking like a low-rent stripper as being some sort of flex while out at a fairly mid-level restaurant like it's a big deal.
jh0400
AG
Not all Michelin Star restaurants are priced like Alinea, French Laundry, or Per Se. There are several one star restaurants that are in line with a nice steakhouse price wise.
AgLA06
AG
TarponChaser said:

Poor comparison on my part- I was trying to get to something about looking like a low-rent stripper as being some sort of flex while out at a fairly mid-level restaurant like it's a big deal.

That I can agree with. I think it has more to do with being a low rent stripper trying to use the name of a popular place as a hashing to draw attention more than anything to do with the restaurant itself. The restaurant itself is irrelevant to them personally. Just a means to and end.

I highly doubt they're brand loyal, but I have no intention of doing the research to find out.
Jack Cheese
AG
third coast.. said:

I know. Its wild.

I'm dead
https://instagr.am/p/CDl5mQdg09l
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Nice steakhouse price is not much of a term in my life.

I know that I live a simple life, and that's ok with me, my idea of spending more than necessary is going to Saltgrass...my parents on the other hand refuse to go there because it's too expensive.

I had a buddy who I used to work with who raved about Peli Peli (spelling?) he ate there about once a month....I was flabbergasted when I heard what it cost to get out of that place.
Ag_07
AG
Awesome...Another best steak thread.
Stat Monitor Repairman
In other news ... Wonk got bionic legs.

https://instagr.am/p/CCr6N2eDhXT
Post removed:
by user
Cromagnum
AG
cpsencik04 said:

Guarantee at those places you will leave hungry too, which makes it even more dumb to go.
Onceaggie2.0
best steak is made in my backyard.
aggieloko
AG
TarponChaser
Thanks for getting us back on track. I apologize for my digression.

However, one last thing for @cromagnum - having been to several Michelin starred restaurants, not once did I leave hungry. And if that's your standard, perhaps you should stick to Golden Corral.
Onceaggie2.0
I m sooo cool I eat Michelin rated restaurants.
Al Bula
AG
Wow. Completely blown away by the ghetto fab status of Eddie Vs.

What triggered every Houston ratchet on Instagram going to Eddie Vs? Usually once something gets popular with the ghetto crowd, doors don't stay open much longer in Houston.

Bold move by whoever runs Eddie Vs social media account allowing ghetto shenanigans to get tagged/associated with the restaurant.
htxag09
AG
Those fun bags looks like they're straight up floating.
Buford T. Justice
AG
Tit for tat
First Page Last Page
Page 223 of 816

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.