Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,225,616 Views | 28551 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Bondag
rononeill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Imma just going to go ahead and take credit for that one... 2008, I believe...
spider96
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I could be wrong, but the original iteration of the JRey thread might have been about Dominique. We're talkin 15 years back, maybe more.

IIRC, the original post was about how Chita had surpassed JRey in hotness.
et98
AG
This thread (or its ancestors) were around way before Chita got here. This is at least the 3rd one. It may even be the 4th or 5th one. They get 2 or 3 years old and up to a couple thousand replies, and then POOF! They get deleted because of some moron posting things he shouldn't.

The next day, like the Phoenix rising from the ashes, a new thread starts. The names and faces may evolve, but the thread never truly dies.
MAS444
AG
I know him and he has family money but I doubt he's worth near that. She make 7 figures herself though.
CDUB98
AG
MAS444 said:

I know him and he has family money but I doubt he's worth near that. She make 7 figures herself though.

Makes 7 figures doing what?
FNG
CDUB98 said:

MAS444 said:

Makes 7 figures doing what?

Bringing in viewers.
MAS444
AG
Yep.
CDUB98
AG
Bringing in viewers to what? Instagram? She getting paid with ad money?
FNG
CDUB98 said:

She's the queen of Houston news/tv. When they negotiate ad rates I bet they figure in the fact that they have a stable starting lineup that has been a ratings grabber for years.

Look how many social media followers Dom has. You think KPRC doesn't use that as leverage when selling ad slots?

Doug Johnson was making 7 figures when he retired. That was a LONG time ago. It would not be surprising to see Dom making more.

She is good about appearing in the Chron slideshows for all the big galas and fundraisers and fashion shows and even a dance contest.

She gets more press than all the other Houston news people. The advertisers know this too.
T Durden
AG
FNG said:

CDUB98 said:

She's the queen of Houston news/tv. When they negotiate ad rates I bet they figure in the fact that they have a stable starting lineup that has been a ratings grabber for years.

Look how many social media followers Dom has. You think KPRC doesn't use that as leverage when selling ad slots?

Doug Johnson was making 7 figures when he retired. That was a LONG time ago. It would not be surprising to see Dom making more.

She is good about appearing in the Chron slideshows for all the big galas and fundraisers and fashion shows and even a dance contest.

She gets more press than all the other Houston news people. The advertisers know this too.

There is a pretty good sidewalk workout video if her as well. Probably even somewhere buried in this thread.
FNG
T Durden said:

FNG said:

CDUB98 said:

There is a pretty good sidewalk workout video if her as well. Probably even somewhere buried in this thread.

IIRC, she had her step-daughter video that one for her.
T Durden
AG
Kinky
drumboy
AG
bularry said:

I think her husband is worth several hundred million. don't think she has to worry about "free clothes"
Why does that porch look like a starter home in Cypress?
aTm_bomb
AG
drumboy said:

bularry said:

I think her husband is worth several hundred million. don't think she has to worry about "free clothes"
I was confused at first as well about who we were talking about.

Dom makes 7 figs and has a rich husband.

Scarlett lives on a Katy starter home back porch and has very few followers. She does not, in fact, make 7 figures.

T Durden
AG
aTm_bomb said:

drumboy said:

bularry said:

I was confused at first as well about who we were talking about.

Dom makes 7 figs and has a rich husband.

Scarlett lives on a Katy starter home back porch and has very few followers. She does not, in fact, make 7 figures.

But she is so fine.. so keep posting those pics!
Bondag
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B-apFmfnypI
Coog97
MAS444 said:

She make 7 figures herself though.
She may have a seven-figure contract, but she's not making seven-figures annually. No way.
FNG
Coog97 said:

MAS444 said:

She may have a seven-figure contract, but she's not making seven-figures annually. No way.

Top anchor in a Top Ten market?

Why not?
Andyzipp
AG
Coog97 said:

MAS444 said:

She makes $500k a year for her KPRC duties, and makes additional money emceeing events around the city throughout the year.
Coog97
Andyzipp said:

Coog97 said:

MAS444 said:

She makes $500k a year for her KPRC duties, and makes additional money emceeing events around the city throughout the year.
Fair enough. KPRC is not paying her seven-figures annually.
FNG
Coog97 said:

Andyzipp said:

Coog97 said:

MAS444 said:

Do we know that for sure?
CDUB98
AG
Andyzipp said:

Coog97 said:

MAS444 said:

Wait, are talking Scarlet? I thought she was fired from Fox, never picked up another gig, and punch out a sex trophy?
FNG
CDUB98 said:

Andyzipp said:

Coog97 said:

MAS444 said:

Wait, are talking Scarlet? I thought she was fired from Fox, never picked up another gig, and punch out a sex trophy?

We have been discussing Dominique. You ok?
Coog97
FNG said:

Coog97 said:

Andyzipp said:

Coog97 said:

MAS444 said:

Do we know that for sure?
Yes. It's just not the economic reality of affiliate-level broadcast anymore. Long-timers like Ward and Balleza were taking serious pay cuts in the final years of their careers.
Ag_07
AG
Bump from Page 1 so we can have something to look at

https://instagr.am/p/Bbpj0POAyex
schmellba99
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B-DnT9UJd0M
schmellba99
AG
https://instagr.am/p/-AlxyWIt1S
FNG
Coco would be the best date out of all of them posted ever on this thread, correct?

She knows exactly what she's doing.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Meanwhile the Wonk gone full ham.
https://instagr.am/p/B-f4kc4DW3r
CDUB98
AG
FNG
CDUB98 said:

Did you see the video with the wine bottles????
Bondag
AG
FNG said:

CDUB98 said:

Did you see the video with the wine bottles????

I prefer the one where she is picking out what to wear
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
What search led you to this..... "interesting" find?
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
FNG
Wonk has killed people, right?
et98
AG
Can y'all please stop posting that person on this thread?
First Page Last Page
Page 196 of 816

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.